Brought to you by the United States military and the C.I.A.

Creator: WTFO

barockeva - January 22, 2009, 4:25 pm,
If the military and the CIA are bringing us freedom, why do they keep letting the government pass laws that restrict it?
WTFO - January 22, 2009, 10:50 pm,
Blah, blah, blah, Timmy.
barockeva - February 4, 2009, 8:32 am,
Truth hurts, don't it? :P
LogicDude - February 4, 2009, 10:02 am,
Trying to answer you is a waste of time Timmy, you wouldn't understand.
Canuck - April 18, 2009, 10:46 am,
Wow arrogant! and not funny!
Passer By - April 18, 2009, 11:00 am,
Yes you are Canuck.
Canuck - April 18, 2009, 7:56 pm,
My freedom was not in any way provided by the American Gov't or the C I A. Need I remind you that fighting a war YOU started does not make you brave. But ending it would. Its because of this kind of angry pride that your kids grow up to hate for no reason
Canuck - April 18, 2009, 7:59 pm,
Be proud to be sentient, proud to be intelligent or proud to pass on a willingness to accept others. Race and Nationality are not things you earned they were given to you. You cant be proud of something you did not earn.
Canuck - April 18, 2009, 8:03 pm,
By the way passer by you are so witty, could you keep making brainless comments without making an actual point. That sorta thing always makes me chuckle. Maybe you could explain how this poster is not arrogant and is funny? Its not a demotivational poster
WTFO - April 19, 2009, 1:05 am,
I'd love to know who made you the motifake humor judge, Canuck. I also see no arrogance in this poster, I see appreciation, patriotism and respect for those who understand that the freedom we enjoy in the US is earned by a small few for all of us to
WTFO - April 19, 2009, 1:08 am,
enjoy. If you live in the US, then your freedom was absolutely provided to you by the govt, military and the CIA. If you are too ignorant to realize that fact then there is no hope for you. As far as the war, radical Islam has been at war with the US
WTFO - April 19, 2009, 1:11 am,
since the 1970s. Our enemies cross into several countries. We were attacked on 9-11, but the liberal lie is that our war is only with Al Qaida. They are one of many threats to this nation and the world. Pres Bush was smart enough to realize that fact and
WTFO - April 19, 2009, 1:12 am,
sent us to Iraq where we could eliminate a dictator who was a danger to his neighbors, Israel, the US and his own people. Don't talk about bravery since you obviously have no idea what it means. Risking you life to bring freedom to others is brave.
WTFO - April 19, 2009, 1:14 am,
Finally, why does it seem that you are seeking out my posters for you ignorance and attacks? Do you have a crush? Are you lonely and need of attention? I suggest you buy a dog, I'm spoken for.
HtD - April 19, 2009, 3:25 am,
Like you, he gains sustenance from talking about politics. Instead of eating a sammich, a conversation about the social policies of Obama will hit the spot.
Passer By - April 19, 2009, 9:03 am,
You Canuck are the one who started out making a brainless comment. Keep your opinions up there in the north country and quit stinking up the place down here in a country that's free.
Canuck - April 19, 2009, 1:37 pm,
Im a canadian you idiots i owe nothing to your goverment and have far more freedom than any american. If you feel singled out wtfo maybe its because of all the racist and hateful crap you post. Why not use wit instead of inflammatory nonsense?
Haarakkon - April 19, 2009, 1:39 pm,
Oh. I thought you were playing for Vancouver.
Canuck - April 19, 2009, 3:20 pm,
If i had that kind of career i would be too busy nailing hockey s**ts to check out these posters.
Haarakkon - April 19, 2009, 11:41 pm,
Heh. Yeah, I'd figure as much, especially with the playoffs. Just trying to interject some levity.
WTFO - April 20, 2009, 12:28 am,
While I appreciate your attempt at levity, Haar, there needs to be something else pointed out. This canadian piece of **** called me a racist. You have obviously lost the debate due to your lack of facts or support for you ignorant positions so you had to
WTFO - April 20, 2009, 12:30 am,
resort to the dumbass liberal standby, by trying to label me a racist. I don't back down from bull**** like that. You can take your accusation and stuff it up your socialist a** you low-life Quebec faggot. Anyone who has seen my comments on the topic of
WTFO - April 20, 2009, 12:32 am,
racism knows that I don't give a d*** what color someone's skin is. You (and several others) have once again proven a quote by Peter Brimelow, "the modern definition of a 'racist' is someone winning an argument with a liberal". So, f*** OFF MOTHER f***ER!
WTFO - April 20, 2009, 1:30 am,
Now, for Haar, I'll inject some levity. Do you know why they don't teach *** education and driver's education on the same day in Canuck's home town? ... It's too rough on the sled dogs.
Haarakkon - April 20, 2009, 1:45 am,
Ouch! It's ironic for me, because several Iditarod contenders train within 60 miles of me, including a 3 or 4 time champion. And yes, I'm in the States, but not too far off the border. I've found there's a lot to like about our neighbors to the North.
Haarakkon - April 20, 2009, 1:54 am,
So I like the joke *looks around nervously*, but since 80% of the populace is within 100 miles of the border, I am ever cognizant of the threat of invasion as well. Google Canadian World Domination to see the plans.
WTFO - April 20, 2009, 3:15 am,
Too funny. Like I've said, I've worked with great folks from Canada through NORAD type a**ignments. I just don't like this prick and his accusations and personal attacks. I used the same joke on a former boss of mine who was from Alaska. As for a threat
WTFO - April 20, 2009, 3:17 am,
from the North border. I'm not worried. Most Canadians are great and those who subscribe to the Quebec style of thought are too pathetic and weak to be of any real danger.
Haarakkon - April 20, 2009, 3:27 am,
Oh, it's not going to be a military invasion, per se. They're sending over thought-control beams from their CBC affiliates. See what happened in Detroit and Buffalo?
Haarakkon - April 20, 2009, 3:33 am,
On a more serious note, Parti Quebecois is more than welcome to take a long walk off a short pier, preferably at Greater Slave Lake right before a freeze.
Canuck - April 20, 2009, 3:54 pm,
Many of your posters have a basis in racism even if it is passive aggressive racism. I am not from Quebec.
LogicDude - April 20, 2009, 4:39 pm,
Ummmm, yeah. Canuck? Why are you even concerned with commenting about how free Americans are or aren't? The poster is clearly aimed at the US and doesn't imply that anyone else (like Canada) owes their freedom to us. Just wonderin' why you stepped in...
LogicDude - April 20, 2009, 4:41 pm,
...did you maybe misinterpret the meaning and then get into it with WTFO? Or were you just spoilin' for a tussle with him? Just asking!!!
Canuck - April 20, 2009, 5:45 pm,
The caption says "brought to you" not brought to americans. The poster is fine the caption is the problem. Am i wrong in thinking this is a humor site! and therefore the posters should at least be an attempt at humor?
Mark - April 20, 2009, 9:48 pm,
After reading through all of these comments, it seems to me that Canuck is cut from the same "Timmy Cloth" as Dr. Rank and Neerow. I think he's nothing more than a trolling a** wipe. I doubt that he's Canadian. I'll bet he's in g** Commune in California.
Haarakkon - April 20, 2009, 10:10 pm,
I think he's got some valid points, Mark. It's been said that if the national illness of the USA is megalomania, that of Canada is paranoid schizophrenia. Would it make a difference if he was Slovakian?
Mark - April 20, 2009, 10:25 pm,
I don't think his comments are valid at all. Like I said, I think he's just trolling for a fight. The poster is not arrogant at all. It's truthful and patriotic. His comments are uncalled for and are inciting argument. Every Canadian I've met in person...
Mark - April 20, 2009, 10:27 pm,
...has been pro-American. His comment calling WTFO a racist is without any basis whatsoever. I believe that Canuck is just another Timmy Troll.
Haarakkon - April 20, 2009, 10:37 pm,
Ever been to Canada? They don't all love us, any more than all Americans love Paraguay. The racist comment was out of line, as WTFO has never made any indication of such leanings. Some of the rest of that post was on the mark, though.
Mark - April 20, 2009, 10:56 pm,
I don't leave the USA unless I have to. Every Canadian I've met has been in uniform and we were supporting them. Maybe that's why they were so pro-American. But go ahead...tell me what points are valid in Canuck's comments. The 1 about it not being funny?
Sean - April 20, 2009, 11:31 pm,
Mark, friend ... I AM Canadian. Since when has that not been enough for you? Hmmmm?
Canuck - April 21, 2009, 12:00 am,
Actually a small town in northwestern Ontario. I grew up surrounded by american tourists, all asking silly igloo and dog sled questions. Maybe i wound up a little jaded. I'm not sure what "troll" means for sure but i do know this site has a comments secti
Canuck - April 21, 2009, 12:07 am,
section for a reason. I also noticed it does not say Positive comments only. Maybe i will leave arguing on the internet to those who have the time. I wonder if this site will ever return to what it was before it became a soapbox.
Sean - April 21, 2009, 12:26 am,
Canuck, dude, yer arguing with members of the only empire in history NOT to collect tribute from it's "colonies", satellites, and protectorate states. And they don't see that as a problem. Go figure.
Sean - April 21, 2009, 12:26 am,
*forgive the "it's"
Haarakkon - April 21, 2009, 12:56 am,
Awright, I didn't want to get into it, but far too often I have seen WFTO's arguments denigrate to baseless personal attacks. Generally the phrase "liberal" is a**ociated with someone who doesn't share his viewpoint. Note: I have not been besmirched.
Haarakkon - April 21, 2009, 12:59 am,
And truly, what does a Canadian national owe the CIA? If you can give me an answer, I'll concede that Canuck has no valid points. As has also been stated before, Canada and Mexico have one common problem between them.
LogicDude - April 21, 2009, 8:49 am,
I LOVE me some Paraguay!!!!
WTFO - April 22, 2009, 11:54 pm,
Canuck, I asked specifically what in any of my posters has been racist. You provided no proof. You just switched tactics to call the passive-aggressive racist. Again, you can't see into my mind or heart so screw you and your a**ertions. Just because you
WTFO - April 22, 2009, 11:56 pm,
disagree with the socialist policies of the President and Congress doesn't make you racist. It's a pathetic defense mechinism being used by liberals and Dems right now. Much like the Reps unfairly used the term "unpatriotic" to quiet dissent after 9-11.
WTFO - April 22, 2009, 11:58 pm,
As for your a**ertion that the military and the CIA haven't protected Canada, you are again wrong. Through NORAD, US military partner with Canadian forces to protect the N. American continent (mostly with US systems and bases). As for the CIA, Memos of
WTFO - April 22, 2009, 11:59 pm,
Agreement between our countries provide for intelligence sharing. Therefore, intel gathered by our CIA helps defend your freedoms as well as Canadian intel helps defend the US. See this is how a facts-based discussion looks like. However, if you stay true
WTFO - April 23, 2009, 12:02 am,
to form, you'll call me another name or distract from the facts. As a final note, I post what I like. Your whining about this being a humor site will not sway any of my actions. You don't like my posters, tough. Go find long-cat and get your giggles.
WTFO - April 23, 2009, 12:04 am,
Mr. Haar, I agree that a number of my comment chains have dropped to attacks. I certainly would prefer logical debates (and I get those as well). I try hard not to attack until attacked. Also, not everyone who disagrees with me is a "liberal". They can be
WTFO - April 23, 2009, 12:07 am,
pinko commies, facists, tofu-farting-tree-huggin hippies, Kool-aid guzzlers, etc (ha). Seriously, I try to reserve the liberal term for those who espouse the far-left agenda of socialism and either defend the left blindly or attack the right blindly...
WTFO - April 23, 2009, 12:09 am,
There are major problems with both parties. I disagree with certain decisions from both sides. However, the far left that controls the govt right now possess a philosophy that is far different than my own so they get the brunt of my criticizms.
Sean - April 23, 2009, 12:30 am,
Hey, you know who might be a Liberal? Bulgy. That's who. I mean, I once saw him drink Kool Aid. So go take the Bulgy challenge (3 lines max).
Canuck - April 23, 2009, 12:34 am,
Boy even when you give up arguing with this guy he just keeps going eh.
Sean - April 23, 2009, 12:45 am,
That`s exacty why you should kick his Fox "News" watching a**, by taking the Bulgy challenge.
Haarakkon - April 23, 2009, 11:05 am,
WTFO, those were well-reasoned counter-points. As noted, you've never slipped in to that mode with our discussions. And that's much appreciated.
WTFO - April 24, 2009, 1:20 am,
Canuck, I don't quit when you call me a "racist" as your way of giving up arguing with me. Like I said elsewhere, I provide support and facts to back up my positions. You just use ignorant, unfounded attacks. So, bite me, eh.
WTFO - April 24, 2009, 1:21 am,
Sean, I haven't yet checked out this "bulgy challenge". It sounds a little suspicious to me. I'm not sure I want to see your "bulgy". Why are you pushing this thing like a used car salesman?
WTFO - April 24, 2009, 1:23 am,
Haar, I appreciate your kind words. You get it. While we disagree on many points, you provide support for your positions and we can discuss topics in a respectful manner. That is all I ask of anyone but when attacked I tend to respond. I hope he's done.
Stupidity is not Funny - May 6, 2009, 2:21 pm,
Motifake is not your political soap box
Mark - May 6, 2009, 2:23 pm,
Yes it is.
WTFO - May 9, 2009, 11:39 pm,
Hey Stupid...Funny, glad to see you figured out how to use the Copy and Paste functions of your computer. May I suggest you find another of my posters titled "Self-Appointed "funny" police. If you don't like my posters....SUCK IT!
moooooooooooooooooooooo - May 9, 2009, 11:42 pm,
Anyone else notice how no matter how much you trim your nosehair. There's always one little bugger that drives you crazy....maybe it's just me.
WTFO - May 10, 2009, 12:02 am,
Be a man! Pluck that last little bastard.
faulty switch - August 6, 2009, 3:49 am,