Creator: Mark

Sean - January 18, 2009, 5:07 pm,
Socialism is complete gov't control of the means of production. When did Obama ever suggest he was for that? Any sites or quotes you can offer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Sean - January 18, 2009, 5:08 pm,
I'm sure Elder God Douchebag would also take an interest in your scholorship here. Spread the luv (but I mean that in an egalitarian kinda way). Bye.
Sean - January 18, 2009, 5:11 pm,
*scholarship (I think)
Elder God Douchebag - January 18, 2009, 6:15 pm,
Hey, I'll take Obama over some old white bastard who wouldn't have the commitment to run a full two terms. He would've died in office, and we would have been stuck with Palin's dumb a**.
WTFO - January 19, 2009, 12:35 am,
Mark, perfect depiction of liberal mindset. 5 lions! BTW, a socialist govt is the a broad spectrum between capitalism and communism. Obama's policies do fall within that spectrum.
WTFO - January 19, 2009, 12:35 am,
Also, disrespecting a war hero is dispicable.
Traitors - January 19, 2009, 12:42 am,
And disrespecting the President is treasonous. Democracy has spoken. Now back to your compound, Nazi's.
WTFO - January 19, 2009, 1:54 am,
Really, T? So everyone who disrespected Bush committed treason? Wow, that means a LOT of a**-holes are going behind bars.
Sean - January 19, 2009, 12:18 pm,
Does the broad spectrum of (your use of) the word "socialism" include corporate welfare and bailouts for Wall Street and/or the automakers? And who isn't a socialist given such an expansive definition?
Mark - January 19, 2009, 2:28 pm,
WTFO - Thank You. I value your opinion. And thank you to Comrade Traitor for making my point. Disrespecting the President is treasonous only in a socialist government.
Culos - January 19, 2009, 4:44 pm,
That may be so, but there's also a thing called respect and proper upbringing, you Mark fail at both.
Mark - January 19, 2009, 6:11 pm,
And you fail at looking at a calendar. He's not the President yet. After tomorrow I will show some restraint in my political comments in spite of all the disrespect shown to President Bush. This poster was aimed at Comrade EGD who thinks Joe....
Mark - January 19, 2009, 6:14 pm,
...the plumber was the first person to recognize that Barack Obama is a socialist. Along with EGD's other comments wishing that a USAF serviceman would go out and get sh**, places his existence not worthy of acknowledgement.
Elder God Douchebag - January 19, 2009, 8:34 pm,
Keep BAWW'ing, buddy. I'm honestly laughing, watching you get your panties in a wad over Obama makes for very entertaining reading. So, how long have you and WTFO been b***-buddies?
Box-a-Hammers - January 19, 2009, 10:37 pm,
Nazi's are sore losers. Fact
Mark - January 25, 2009, 12:55 pm,
Box-a-Hammers - Right you are! Those Nazis never got over World War II and the Commies are still smarting over losing the Cold War. I was just you have a Box-a-Sickles for those Hammers?
WTFO - January 26, 2009, 12:04 am,
To EGD and BaH. A couple of liberal **** suckers like you should get along well in the service now that Obama wants openly g**s to be allowed in. I'm sure you 2 will use powdered soap in the shower because it takes longer to pick up.
Elder God Douchebag - January 26, 2009, 12:26 am,
Seems someone forgot how to read. I'll thank you kindly to not label me as Liberal or Conservative. I voted for who I thought was best for the job. McCain wouldn't have had the decency to run for two terms, and the poor guy'd most likely die in office.
Elder God Douchebag, again. - January 26, 2009, 12:27 am,
That would leave Miss "I can see Russia, so I'm a foreign relations expert!" in charge, and I couldn't sleep at night knowing her finger was on the b***on.
WTFO - January 26, 2009, 12:35 am,
Okay, the quote you gave was from SNL not Sarah Palin. The Dems and media waged and effective campaign to make her look stupid and congrats you fell for it. Follow the herd, baa baa baa.
Elder God Douchebag - January 26, 2009, 12:36 am,
Don't watch the new SNL, actually. Though she did make the comment about seeing Russia from her backyard like it was some big qualifier for her. But it looks like you're just going to be a pathetic sonofab**** as usual. Have fun with that, Timmy.
WTFO - January 26, 2009, 1:02 am,
If that is what you believe. Again you show you only hear what you choose to and use name calling to defend your pathetic arguments. As usual you are completely unqualified and uneducated about the topics you choose to weigh in on.
WTFO - January 26, 2009, 1:03 am,
BTW, based on resumes, Gov Palin is far more qualified to be President than President Obama is. For one, she was the only one running with experience in the executive branch of govt.
WTFO - January 26, 2009, 1:05 am,
I have no desire to get into it with you again because you can't engage in a rational discussion, so I'm done and I would appreciate it if you would STFU.
Elder God Douchebag - January 26, 2009, 9:25 am,
You're the one who decided to toss 'c*ck-suckers' around, so..Hell, whatever, the woman's functionally retarded. Only reason she became governor is because she sucked slightly less than their previous...Want some kool-aid? It's purple-flavored.
WTFO - January 27, 2009, 1:52 am,
blah, blah, blah...STFU, EGD.
Velin - May 5, 2009, 11:50 am,
Seriously....Obama is not socialist...what we have here are socialist, not there in USA. U have just kapitalists ;-)
WTFO - May 6, 2009, 3:06 am,
Velin, I respectfully disagree. The govt owns over half of AIG, GM, and several other banks. They are attempting to nationalize health care, and send bailout money to failing newspapers. Pres Obama and CONgress are socialist in thier actions and policies.
Stupidity is not Funny - May 6, 2009, 1:41 pm,
Motifake is not your political soap box
Mark - May 6, 2009, 1:43 pm,
Dear Stupidity, Oh yes it is!