At Cooper Union and started lecturing his relatives Source: H Kennedy, NY Daily News

Creator: WTFO

VinceVicious - January 19, 2009, 4:10 pm,
He's no NATIONAL SOCIALIST aka Nazi. Stick with him being a Marxist-Socialist/Communist. Funny poster though.
Elder God Douchebag - January 19, 2009, 4:14 pm,
BAWWW some more, WTFO.
Box-a-Hammers - January 19, 2009, 10:54 pm,
WTFO. Admit it. You're a racist.
WTFO - January 21, 2009, 11:27 pm,
Let's see. VV, thanks. EGD, done with your stupidity so GFY. BaH, I don't give a d*** about anyone's race. He's a socialist. f*** you for the accusation.
Marduke - January 24, 2009, 5:31 pm,
How come you always get so defensive about the racism label. I mean if the sheet, er glove fits, wear it proudly. The conservatives have screwed up the country for the last 8 years and will take more than that to try and fix it.
WTFO - January 24, 2009, 6:12 pm,
Marduke, again f*** you and your accusation about me being racist. "the modern definition of 'racist' is someone who is winning an argument with a liberal" -Peter Brimelow. I didn't approve when Reps called dissenters unpatriotic and Dems will defend...
WTFO - January 24, 2009, 6:15 pm,
Obama's socialist liberalism by calling dissenters "racist". I have never said a derrogatory thing about his race because race doesn't matter to me. It only matters to you guilty liberals (who use it as a weapon and a shield).
WTFO - January 24, 2009, 6:16 pm,
BTW, Dems had all of Congress for the last 2 yrs (when gas prices skyrocketed and the market crashed). They said they'd stop paying for the Iraq war, pass laws to fix the country, etc. What happened? Oh yeah, they're lying, full-of-**** politicians.
Marduke - January 24, 2009, 7:11 pm,
"f*** You" is that the best you got. Alright, how about ignorant, delusional, pig-headed, obnoxious. BTW, how about the president blocking anything the Congress tried to do.
Marduke - January 24, 2009, 7:15 pm,
But it doesn't matter what I try to say to you, you've already shown you won't support a President unless he is a Republican. You can't ever try to talk sense into jack-booted thugs who lash out at anyone with a different viewpoint
LogicDude - January 24, 2009, 7:52 pm,
Marduke, do you get ALL of your news from the cartoon channel or something? Bush vetoed a whopping 8 bills from Congress. Clinton vetoed 37. Want help lacing up those jack boots? Or can you only use velcro?
WTFO - January 24, 2009, 11:40 pm,
I'm not sure this Timmy can figure out velcro. I support the office of the President and will follow the orders from the CINC. However, he is dangerously unqualified in national security because his policies cater to idiots like Marduke.
Mark - January 24, 2009, 11:52 pm,
He also actively sought the endorsement of the Socialist party in Chicago in his 1996 run for the state senate. Will liberals please try using your search engines for something other than p***? Just try "Obama - Socialist." You'll be surprised at...
Mark - January 24, 2009, 11:54 pm,
...what you'll come up with. Maybe you'll learn what a socialist is and realize he is one. At the very least maybe you'll find a better argument than crying racist every time someone disagrees with you.
Marduke - January 26, 2009, 9:59 am,
The 3 of you really make me laugh, kinda like the stooges make me laugh. It so easy to get your hackles up. That's how you try and reel in the other sheep. through fear. BTW, Mark, I am ashamed your from Chi-Town, I thought we had smarter people here.
Mark - January 26, 2009, 10:06 am,
Marduke - Take a look around you. Do you really think that the people around you are smart? I was smart enough to get out of that cesspool. I guess you can't say the same.
Matters_Not - January 26, 2009, 10:15 am,
another great poster by WTFO. keeping up the good fight i see. well guys im back in the states and in one peice. just stoping in to say hello.
Culos - January 26, 2009, 10:16 am,
Welcome home Matters_Not, don't be a stranger y'hear....
Matters_Not - January 26, 2009, 10:20 am,
thanks culos. i will try to get on the site as much as often as i can.
Marduke - January 26, 2009, 10:23 am,
So Mark where's this mythical place where all of the superior people live at.
Mark - January 26, 2009, 10:26 am,
Washington DC is where we send all of those smart enough not to get caught.
Marduke - January 26, 2009, 10:51 am,
Mark, I didn't expect a straight answer. Thought it would be interesting to ask though.
Mark - January 26, 2009, 10:57 am,
Marduke - Only straight questions get straight answers.
Porcelina - January 26, 2009, 11:03 am,
Marduke, are you saying there are no intelligent people in Chicago, because I beg to differ.
Porcelina - January 26, 2009, 11:04 am,
For the record, I am pro obama, but just because WTFO doesn't like Obama doesn't make me a racist. That's ridiculous.
Porcelina - January 26, 2009, 11:07 am,
Ooops. I mean Mark
Marduke - January 26, 2009, 11:37 am,
Mark. Is this asking straight enough. Where are you living now. If you are afraid to let me know, i'll understand. I am from the Northwest Side of Chicago, just so you don't think I am being one sided in asking.
Mark - January 26, 2009, 11:43 am,
Marduke - Yes that's straight enough without the rhetoric of a mythical place with superior people. I was from the Southwest side and now live in the Southwest suburbs...still in Cook County under that tax demon Todd Stroger. I'm not comfortable with...
Mark - January 26, 2009, 11:44 am, up any more information than that. Are you a Cub fan? That's something else we can argue about.
Mark - January 26, 2009, 11:47 am,
Matters_Not - Welcome back and thank you for for service.
Mark - January 26, 2009, 11:51 am,
Porcelina - Thanks...I think. I suppose that the proof that I'm not a racist would be that I take such offense at being called one. I try to call 'em as I 'em without regard to race. As I've said before, I hope that BOH does well because that means...
Marduke - January 26, 2009, 11:51 am,
If we can't agree on politics, you know we will never agree on Cubs vs Sox. Although I will not begrudge your Series win. I will agree with you on that a**hole Stroger though. We will vote him out the next election.
Mark - January 26, 2009, 11:52 am,
...the country is doing well. I just hope that he doesn't lead us too far down the path of socialism. That's what I'm afraid of.
Mark - January 26, 2009, 11:55 am,
Marduke - I hope we can but I'm afraid that there won't be a viable candidate that will go up against him. I stated before...Democrats tend to use tax dollars to buy votes.
Mark - January 26, 2009, 11:56 am,
I think I stopped being a Cubs fan when I stopped being a Democrat. I found that the best part of bein a Cub fan and a Democrat was that it felt so good when I stopped.
Mark - January 26, 2009, 11:59 am,
I deliberately skipped breakfast this morning so I could watch "The View" starring Rod Blagojevich without vomitting. It was pure comedy with a lot of *** dancing. Any comments on Rod?
Sean - January 26, 2009, 2:04 pm,
It may have been Camelot for Jack and Jacqueline But on the Che Guevara highway filling up with gasoline Fidel Castro's brother spies a rich lady who's crying Over luxury's disappointment So he walks over and he's trying To sympathise with her but he
Sean - January 26, 2009, 2:05 pm,
-- thinks that he should warn her That the Third World is just around the corner (Billy Bragg -- Waiting For The Great Leap Forward)
Toussaint - January 26, 2009, 6:05 pm,
obama is following the same historical path that allowed Hitler to be in control.
Sean - January 26, 2009, 6:55 pm,
Marduke - January 26, 2009, 7:06 pm,
Toussaint, Please explain, I need a laugh for the end of the day.
Porcelina - January 26, 2009, 8:16 pm,
Obama is obviously pinning all of lifes problems on the shoes!
Porcelina - January 26, 2009, 8:17 pm,
WTFO - January 27, 2009, 1:42 am,
Holy crap! Look at all I missed. Oh well, I'll address the most important thing I saw since I last posted...WELCOME BACK MATTERS_NOT! Good to have you home in the land of the big PX, brother.
Stupidity Is Not Funny - May 6, 2009, 1:33 pm,
Motifake is not your political soap box
Mark - May 6, 2009, 1:56 pm,
Yes it is.
Baron von Tofurkey - June 22, 2009, 3:41 am,
We do understand the Nazis hated Communism and socialism, right? I mean, if we're gonna make a stupid Motifake that is total B.S., racist, and beyond poor taste (oh yeah, this IS Motifake), then we kind of wanna get our facts straight, right?
LogicDude - June 22, 2009, 12:37 pm,
Ummmm, yeah BvT...about that? Nazi was shortened from "National Socialist German Workers' Party." Just sayin', not judging!
WTFO - June 27, 2009, 8:09 pm,
Nice point, LD. Again, you are a wealth of knowledge. On another point, BvT please explain to me the "racist" part of this poster or any of my other posters. If you can't the STFU about the topic. The modern definition of racist is anyone winning an
WTFO - June 27, 2009, 8:09 pm,
argument with a liberal.
Haarakkon - June 27, 2009, 8:30 pm,
The conservatives make about as much sense as the liberals do, frankly. The liberals drool less. The conservatives won't shut up.
Haarakkon - June 27, 2009, 8:35 pm,
I meant the liberals drool MORE. Conservatives let fly with spittle.
Bah - September 19, 2009, 3:06 am,
The thing that REALLY bugs me is when dems deny that a government run program is socialist. People need to invest in dictionaries. Though I can't disagree Haar; both parties are filled with morons. I just side w/the morons that do slightly less damage.
agdaniele - September 19, 2009, 3:21 am,
Socialism is the ownership and control of a means of production and distribution of capital or land. Do your homework.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - September 19, 2009, 3:47 am,
Which is what he's doing...
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 5, 2009, 4:00 am,
This is so sad.......were you born without funny? FO Politifakers.
WTFO - October 12, 2009, 5:43 pm,
How about FO people who try to tell others what to post? I like that much better. Your obsession with attacking others is what is sad. Try avoidance of what you don't like. Rate it down and move on but no one appointed you the "funny mountie".
Eathanskies - October 29, 2009, 8:16 am,
cool story bro
TheSarge - December 15, 2009, 5:02 pm,
If I call this one funny(it clearly is)does that mean I have to go to more EO classes?