Motifake
ufo
MAD
motifake

THE ANSWER IS COMRADE OBAMA

Creator: Mark

Fucktard - January 20, 2009, 2:03 pm,
The question is: Who is Mark ashamed to show his homo***ual lust for?
Mark - January 20, 2009, 7:49 pm,
You're right...I've been saving all my man juice for you. Open wide and get ready to gargle.
WTFO - January 22, 2009, 12:03 am,
Nice poster, Mark. Funny. 5 lions.
Mark - January 23, 2009, 9:23 am,
Thanks
Elder God Douchebag - January 23, 2009, 10:27 am,
Obama's bringing us newspapers? That's kind of a sweet deal, I guess.
Mark - February 13, 2009, 12:36 pm,
No EGD, he's not bringing us newspapers. He's redistributing the wealth. Last time I looked, the Constitution said we were all created equal. The mesiah would prefer us all to be financially equal now and forever.
Elder God Douchebag - February 13, 2009, 12:59 pm,
Well, and I'm not claiming to pay attention to every little detail, here, from what I recall, Bush gave a lot of tax breaks to the wealthy. So..Yeah, if we're going to be equal, there's going to be people losing, and people gaining. If that makes sense.
Fatty - February 13, 2009, 1:09 pm,
how did this poster even get approved? There is absolutely no text just an uploaded picture... c'mon admins
WTFO - February 13, 2009, 1:47 pm,
Pres Bush gave everyone tax breaks which kept the economy strong for 6 yrs of his Presidency. Based on IRS's 2008 numbers the top1% of income earners paid 40% of all federal income tax, top 5% = 60%, top 10% = 70%, top 25% = 86%, top 50% = 97%, ...
WTFO - February 13, 2009, 1:49 pm,
So can some great liberal mind please tell me again how the evil Republicans help the wealthy screw over the middle and lower income classes? No you can't because you all bought into the Liberal lies since you didn't look at the real numbers...
WTFO - February 13, 2009, 1:49 pm,
BTW, source http://mjperry.blogspot.com/2008/08/tax-facts-of-day.html
Mark - February 13, 2009, 1:54 pm,
Fatty - What do you call those black letters on the red background? I call it text. Is that your biggest gripe? Should I have written the text under the picture? What's the problem? Are you color blind?
Elder God Douchebag - February 13, 2009, 2:03 pm,
He's just saying it's not done in the 'correct' format. You know, picture, then a title with some text to make it funny.
Fatty - February 13, 2009, 2:03 pm,
Thank you Mark - is that what text is???=/ No, not what I meant. The lack of moti-poster form- "Missing title or subtext" - as stated on the create new poster page.
Mark - February 13, 2009, 2:15 pm,
OK...thanks for the tip. I never looked at those instructions. I make my posters off line and then just use "upload existing." I'll try to use better Motifake form in the future. Will I have to bring up this sin in confession?
Elder God Douchebag - February 13, 2009, 2:55 pm,
Nah. Honest mistake.
mooooooooooooo - April 11, 2009, 5:01 am,
I think everyone is missing the point. And this isn't just a jab at mark....but how is this (or many others) A "Fake motivational poster"
Mark - April 11, 2009, 9:40 am,
mooooo - The point I'm not missing is the one at the top of your head. If you don't see the Anti-Motivation in a poster with BHO's picture along with the hammer and sickle, you're as big a socialist as he is.
Azrael8814 - July 7, 2009, 7:21 pm,
f*** OBAMA!
Disciple - July 7, 2009, 7:24 pm,
This catches the true image of Osama. Not My President. f***ING TYRANT and the biggest mistake in the U.S. f***ING COMMUNIST TERRORIST!
a name of no use - July 8, 2009, 4:47 am,
LOOK AT ME I'M TYPING IN CAPS, I AM SUPERFICIALLY LOUDER THAN EVERYONE EVEN THOUGH IT IS POINTLESS TO PRETEND I'M LOUD WHEN NOBODY CAN HEAR WHAT I'M SAYING ANYWAY! AMERICA RULES f*** THE COMMUNIST SOCIALIST DICTATOR DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT!!!!1!!
a name of no use - July 8, 2009, 4:49 am,
Now that that's out of my system, who wants pudding pops?
Sean - July 8, 2009, 1:10 pm,
Owww! My hangover. Do you have to superficially appear to shout so much? And yes please ... chocolate if you have it. Thanks Comrade.
Woody - July 22, 2009, 11:13 pm,