Prove to me that God exists/doesn't exist ?

Creator: VinceVicious

RON - January 19, 2009, 4:35 pm,
As a Agnostic (leaning towards Atheistism) love to see Agnostic Posters...not enough on MotiFake...more Christian and Atheist...AGNOSTIC’S UNITE!!!!!
RON - January 19, 2009, 4:37 pm,,S
Sean - January 19, 2009, 4:46 pm,
Yeah! AGNOSTICS UNITE ... and maybe go for a cofee, or maybe a beer, or uhm ice cream? Oh hell, somebody decide already, we can't stand here forever ....
Sean - January 19, 2009, 4:46 pm,
... or can we?
Culos - January 19, 2009, 4:52 pm,
You guys have a problem. By claiming to be agnostics you react to something you say does not exist. That logic fails.... There are asylums full of people with similar ideas like being Napoleon. Furthermore Ron is the devil so if he exists, God does too.
DotDotDot - January 19, 2009, 4:55 pm,
The only proof anyone should ever need is the proof they give themselves and as an agnostic the proof is simple. The proof that you can neither prove or disprove any religion. Or are you just trying to get a laugh watching them try? lol
VinceVicious - January 19, 2009, 5:10 pm,
Did I say God doesn't exist? No I'm just searching for the TRUTH of things. Must I get ridiculed for that?
motifake - January 19, 2009, 5:25 pm,
This debate is meaningless without understand the difference between agnosticism and atheism. READ THIS FIRST - they are not mutually exclusive
VinceVicious - January 19, 2009, 5:33 pm,
motifake, thanks for the link. I learned a little more but I can't accurately define my beliefs based on the reading. I'm between agnostic atheist and agnostic theist, becuase I don't know if God exists so I can't say he exists nor deny his existence.
VinceVicious - January 19, 2009, 5:34 pm,
In fact prior to reding that, that's what I thought Agnosticism was anyway.
RON - January 19, 2009, 5:37 pm,
SAGE GRAYBEARDS are GODS...just another pic of one.
motifake - January 19, 2009, 5:39 pm,
If you answer the question "Do you BELIEVE in god?" in any way other than YES, then you lack a positive belief in god(s), and are therefore at least a weak atheist.
VinceVicious - January 19, 2009, 5:43 pm,
I agree. But I don't like having a middle ground stance. I want someone to utterly convince me.
Nero - February 18, 2009, 1:19 pm,
Vince, I am a steadfast atheist. However, when I say there is no proof of god(s), theists simply state there is no proof to the opposite. The most devout theists and atheists are all stuck in the middle ground.
Hector - February 18, 2009, 1:27 pm,
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. Just because you can't explain those strange lights doesn't mean the lights are alien spacecraft. The claim that there is a God or Gods should be proven true by those making the claims.
no one - March 12, 2009, 5:15 pm,
if god can do every thing than can he make a bolder so massive that even he can not move it? if so/not he can not do every thing.
God - March 12, 2009, 7:16 pm,
How dare you question me
Ed-Hyde - June 24, 2009, 1:13 pm,
Proof God Exists: 1. Platypus-Evolve THAT Darwin. 2. Prayers actually do get answered. Prayers come in two varieties. Simply talking to God, or asking for something. Most people simply don't know how to ask, how to pray, or just don't ask at all.
#1-let's prove He exists - June 24, 2009, 2:10 pm,
It is impossible to prove he exist because even if an all powerful being would come down to us and do anything we can imagine, how can we know that there is nothing more an all-powerful being should be able to do.
#2-let's prove He doesn't exist - June 24, 2009, 2:13 pm,
It is impossible to prove he doesn't exist because if he is all-powerful he could hide from any of us easily (for which reasons? I don't know, for the same he decided to create the universe) Bottom line, even if we can't find him, it doesn't mean anything
Conclusion - June 24, 2009, 2:17 pm,
It is proven that it is an unprovable question. (Please note that this reasoning is for a generic all-powerful consciousness and does not apply any particular religions, because some can be proven wrong.)
Win - October 3, 2009, 10:01 am,
When we produce something our flaws are shown in that creation and are a reflection of our ability. Therefore even if god did exist why would you want to worship someone that created such a flawed world, one that must be flawed as well?