Each man faced tough challenges. They understand

Creator: Toussaint

Culos - January 20, 2009, 4:39 am,
His biggest challenge was not to crap his pants...
Mark - January 20, 2009, 10:57 am,
"Heavy the head that wears the crown." I don't know who said it but it seems appropriate. We owe Mr. Bush our thanks and Mr. Obama our prayers. Nice poster...I'll give it a 5.
Briton of Rose - January 20, 2009, 3:55 pm,
One word: Pretzels.
Sean - January 22, 2009, 12:27 am,
I think one would be holding his arms back and the other would be wailin' away on W's mid-section ... but of course they'd want to lull him into a false sense of security by "comforting" him first -- as seen here in the fanciful pic.
WTFO - January 22, 2009, 12:32 am,
Right on, Mark. All three of these Presidents were men of courage who carried this nation through the most difficult of times. Sean is to blind to see the truth through all the BS he listens to from the liberal side of the house.
Sean - January 22, 2009, 12:48 am,
Says the most gullible person I have ever encountered.
WTFO - January 22, 2009, 12:58 am,
Not gullible, I have my eyes open to more than liberal biased news, hate sites on the web, and Hollywood dumbasses who think acting qualifies them as national security experts. So go drink your Kool-aid and enjoy 4 yrs of a socialist President.
Sean - January 22, 2009, 1:04 am,
Uhmm, the commie godomite is YOUR president, not mine. So Ha! Ha!, eh?
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 22, 2009, 1:49 am,
I'm calling the new president Dolemite! "I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and f***in' up motha f***as is my game!"
Red Teddy - February 1, 2009, 12:15 am,
I find it insulting to put two such great men in a ph**o with that man who did so much to destroy what they created....a country that before he ruined it was respected and yes I love my country doesn't mean I have to like the douche who dragged it down
HtD - February 1, 2009, 1:50 am,
One of these Presidents is a man of courage that carried this nation into the one of the most difficult of times. Sean is correct in his statements. WFTO, I fixed it for you.
Sean - February 1, 2009, 1:21 pm,
Ahhh ... wuddo I know? I'm haunted in the night by the laughter of distant eagles -- at least I hope they're far away.
Mark - February 1, 2009, 2:26 pm,
Red Teddy - That name makes me wonder. 2,687 days without a terrorist attack on American soil. I'm grateful that GWB had the balls to do what was necessary to keep us safe. Maybe you don't like the way he did it but he did it in spite of the critisism
Mark - February 1, 2009, 2:27 pm,
...from all the liberals and the media. Just what would you have done differently that would have also kept us safe?
Elder God Douchebag feels the need to chime in. - February 1, 2009, 3:16 pm,
I didn't have a problem with the war, in all honesty. Saddam's finally out of the way, which is good. What I had a problem with was the fact that Bush wasn't up and honest about it. He said Iraq had WMD's, which was proven that, well..It didn't. At all.
Elder God Douchebag will be done soon. - February 1, 2009, 3:18 pm,
If he'd just said "Hey, we're going in to take Saddam out of power", I think things would have gone a little better for him, in terms of approval rating, and all that good ****.
Sean - February 1, 2009, 7:52 pm,
Hey Mark, this is an honest question, that is meant sincerely: What did the Bush administration do to successfully counter terrorism, that differed from what you'd expect from any administration? (Heck, even Clinton was pretty much always bombing the--
Sean - February 1, 2009, 7:53 pm,
h-e-double hockey sticks outta somebody.)
WTFO - February 2, 2009, 1:24 am,
Sean, the roving wire ***s stopped multiple attacks on our soil (including saving the Brooklyn Bridge), increased funding for CIA and defense (which Clinton underfunded and left to rot) helped us fight this enemy, and changing the rules on how we combat..
WTFO - February 2, 2009, 1:26 am,
terrorism (switching from a criminal solution to a military one, which Pres Obama is now reversing) are a few of the big picture efforts that have kept us safe. While Clinton did bomb "somebody" he didn't do it with a concerted effort against terrorists..
WTFO - February 2, 2009, 1:27 am,
For example, when the towers were attacked in 93, Kalid S. Mohammad was the mastermind. Clinton's methods let him escape to plan 9/11 and Bush's methods resulted in his capture. His interrogation (water-boarding) resulted in him singing like a canary..
WTFO - February 2, 2009, 1:29 am,
which enabled us to prevent further attacks on our soil. On a side note, the WMD was a widely accepted belief by everyone based on the intel from several countries a**essments. Even Clinton left office saying Saddam had them and the UN agreed...
WTFO - February 2, 2009, 1:31 am,
it is highly possible that they were snuck across Iraqi borders while the UN was sticking its collective thumb up its b*** instead of acting with authority. Good for Pres Bush to enforce the will of the UN's demands when they were unwilling to.
LogicDude - February 2, 2009, 8:50 am,
There have been a b***load of roadside IEDs that were found to contain chemical weapons (mustard and nerve agent). Lucky for us, Saddam's experts were already locked up so they weren't used properly. He also used WMDs on the Kurds before the invasion.
Red Teddy - February 14, 2009, 3:01 am,
Mark, wonder all want ha ha, I would have felt a whole lot better if he hadn't lied about WMD's existing. What about Obama what did GWB do about him. Call my opinion jaded but after putting three freinds in the ground from Sept 11th and now watching anoth
red teddy - February 14, 2009, 3:04 am,
er who helped look for people slowly dying from lung disease I can't help but say ..UHM did we overlook who was really behind this? Fine he felt like it was something he had to do but seriously due to the economic depression he led us into we are now
red teddy - February 14, 2009, 3:07 am,
more vulnerable then ever. But hey the good news is with his legislation allowing tax breaks for companies to leave the US maybe all the terrorists can be hired by my company which is moving there and we can save money and just bomb that one building
red teddy - February 14, 2009, 3:15 am,
and yeah I caught my typo Mark and WTFO, should have been Osama. Speaking of Obama I wish him the best of luck we will have to see how he does in the next four. I wish you all the best.
Mark - February 17, 2009, 1:14 pm,
red teddy - GWB didn't lie about the WMDs. He was acting on the best intell available. Did you read WTFO's comments on the possibility that the WMDs were moved into Iraq? If GWB and our gov't wanted to lie about WMDs don't you think someone would have..
Mark - February 17, 2009, 1:17 pm,
...been clever enough to "plant" some evidence of a WMD after we invaded? Did you read LogicDude's comment about the Chemical Weapon IEDs? Chemical Wepons are considered WMDs so technically there were WMDs there. Yes I know I'm splitting hairs...
Mark - February 17, 2009, 1:20 pm,
...and everyone knows the WMDs we expected to find were of a nuclear nature. Did you see that recent CNN ranking of presidents? GWB didn't do too bad considering his approval rating. I think eventually history will rank him higher than most people...
Mark - February 17, 2009, 1:24 pm,
...think possible right now. As for the hunt for Osama...GWB used our military and forced him literally under ground. Once Obama pulls our troops out Osama will be back to his old tricks. You have my sympathy for the friends you lost and the friend...
Mark - February 17, 2009, 1:25 pm,
...who is sick due to his 9/11 rescue efforts.
Elder God Douchebag - February 17, 2009, 1:33 pm,
Well, considering Osama's most likely in Afghanistan, and Obama's looking to increase troop activity there...How's he gonna be up to his old tricks? Besides, nobody's heard from Dialysis Boy in a while.
Mark - February 17, 2009, 1:42 pm,
EGD - My best guess is that he's in Pakistan. I've got to go right now...LOL...I'll argue with you later.
Sean - February 17, 2009, 2:27 pm,
Uhmmm, yeah ... here's the thing. Me and the wife had a little dinner party the other night ... and, well, about 45 minutes after they all left, we figured out that one of our guests was ... yeah, Bin Laden. HOW EMBARASSING. So, sorry about that.
Mark - February 17, 2009, 2:54 pm,
Sean - What gave him away? Did he have to plug in his dialysis machine? Or was it that he need use any toilet paper in the bathroom? Did he leave a forwarding address? Oh, I get're just kidding.
Mark - February 17, 2009, 2:57 pm,
EGD - OK...I think he's in or at least near Pakistan and Obama isn't necessarily increase US troop activity in Afghanistan...he wants a 10% decrease in our military budget an more UN troops in Afghanistan. We all know what fine troops they are.
Mark - February 17, 2009, 2:58 pm,
EGD - please insert "going to" ahead of "increase" so my comment makes a little more sense.
Elder God Douchebag - February 17, 2009, 3:33 pm,
UN troops..Are those the ones with those delightful light blue helmets? The ones who kinda..Stand around, act like bullet-catchers? ..At least they got those delightful helmets.
Mark - February 17, 2009, 6:00 pm,
Yup..them da guys. They are all probably fine human beings part the ones I've met did not have their hearts in their work. I'm sure that if they end up in Afghanistan they'll just get in the way and be another concern for US commanders.
Mark - February 17, 2009, 6:02 pm,
part? I really have to start proof reading some of this stuff before I post the comment.
Mark - February 17, 2009, 6:03 pm,
part = but
barockeva - February 18, 2009, 10:55 pm,
The difference is, Washington and Lincoln didn't f*** it up.
m16 - March 16, 2009, 12:59 am,
For some reason, that picture makes me sad....
Baron von Tofurkey - April 15, 2009, 12:31 am,
This motifake just missed absolute brilliance. The putz in the middle kind of ruined it, though. Good effort, though.
WTFO - April 15, 2009, 12:34 am,
All you have is personal attacks for GWB? Pathetic. Nothing he did was good in your eyes? Do you want some dark sunglasses for your blind partisanship? Bush bashing is sooo last year, get over it. Reps are out, you got your way and you're still bitter.
Mark - April 15, 2009, 12:40 am,
2,687 days without an attack on US soil. Just say thank you and hope that BHO can keep the streak going.
Baron von Tofurkey - May 2, 2009, 11:47 pm,
I'm not bitter WTFO, however as a historian I am obliged to recognize one of the worst presidencies in U.S. history. And his was one of them. Tell me again how invading Iraq or screwing up the response to Katrina were good ideas? Oh yeah: they WEREN'T.
WTFO - May 3, 2009, 12:03 am,
Let's see, FEMA screwed up the response to Katrina, not the President. That's like blaming the President because the Post Office lost your xmas card. I believe that removing Saddam and his psycho sons was a great move (I do think the timing could have
WTFO - May 3, 2009, 12:04 am,
been better, though). We were already operating in Iraq protecting his own people from attacks from him by enforcing no fly zones in the North and South of Iraq. He was violating UNSC Resolutions by kicking out UN inspectors and conducting illegal
WTFO - May 3, 2009, 12:06 am,
activities under the "oil for food" program. He attempted an a**assination on a former President (an act of war), he funded terrorism in Israel (another act of war), and if nothing else him and his sociopathic sons were pricks that needed to be killed.
WTFO - May 3, 2009, 12:08 am,
In addition, I believe having a war in a "land of Allah" forces our Islamic extremist enemies to fight us on their soil instead of waiting for another attack here. I'm not a historian, I'm a career military man and there is no better tactic in warfare
WTFO - May 3, 2009, 12:10 am,
than picking the battlespace. The time, location, and who the enemy face (trained, brave servicemen versus civilians just showing up to work one Sept morning). My thoughts but as a historian, can you tell me of another Pres who has been so viciously
WTFO - May 3, 2009, 12:12 am,
maligned? The man did protect this country for 7 years and his efforts in fighting AIDS in Africa have far surpassed those of any other Pres in history. Does he not get in credit in the history books at all in your eyes?