on November 4th.

Creator: HtD

WTFO - February 5, 2009, 1:01 am,
Not quite. I wasn't sad, just disappointed in how the American public can be bought.
Toussaint - February 5, 2009, 10:52 am,
You're correct WTFO, the dumb want someone else to give to them so they can keep their excuses for their failures.
LogicDude - February 5, 2009, 11:09 am,
I'm running in the next election. My platform will be "Winning Lottery Tickets, Pudding, and b******s for everyone!" Once I win, I'll just say I can't deliver because of the economic conditions...*grumbles* stupid economy...
Mark - February 5, 2009, 11:50 am,
Logic Dude - Are we talking about chocolate pudding? I love chocolate pudding. You have my vote if it's chocolate pudding...oh wait...b******s??? have my vote now. Hey Everyone! LogicDude for President! It works for the Democrats. Why not you?
Sean. - February 5, 2009, 12:17 pm,
... and as Mark has just proven, it works on Republicans.
LogicDude - February 5, 2009, 12:20 pm,
Sean...hez in ur politics, stealin' all yer votez and replacing them with bagz o' milk!
Mark - February 5, 2009, 12:21 pm,
Sean - Your d*** right LD's platform works on Republicans. We'd be better off with chocolate pudding and ***w j**s (I don't believe him about the winning lotto tickets) than we will be after the stimulus package passes the senate.
Sean. - February 5, 2009, 2:35 pm,
Always with the negative waves about the bags o' milk, Moriarty ... always with the nagative waves ...
Sean. - February 5, 2009, 5:33 pm,
And uh, Mark ... you're rightly skeptical about the "winning lotto tickets", but strangely uninquiring about the issue of who/whom/or what will be giving you and your fellow Republicans these b******s .... Just making an observation -- out loud.
Mark - February 5, 2009, 6:21 pm,
Sean - LogicDude has promised that only the finest Canadian women would be provided to perform this task. I understand the search has already begun without sucess. Now I understand why you all play so much hockey. There's nothing else worth doing.
Sean. - February 5, 2009, 6:29 pm,
*weeps unconsolably, muttering how much he hates hockey, and how much he misses his front teeth*
Sean - February 5, 2009, 6:33 pm,
And why would LD restrict his search entirely to g** bars? ... that makes NO sense.
Mark - February 5, 2009, 6:40 pm,
I'm sorry Sean. I didn't know about your teeth. Is that why you hate hockey or why you hate g** bars?
Sean - February 5, 2009, 6:49 pm,
I don't hate g** bars, that would make me homophobic, but I see what you did there, you cheeky monkey. Bye.
Mark - February 5, 2009, 6:59 pm,
Cheeky that a good thing or a bad thing? Just keep making Canadian Mist and Canadian Club and you'll stay high on my hit parade of neighbors to the north. Bye.
Sean - February 5, 2009, 7:10 pm,
It's a good thing ... unless it ends up being your prison nickname. Bye.