Creator: Mark

Culos - January 20, 2009, 4:37 am,
If you miss them, work on your aim retard....
Scorpio7 - January 20, 2009, 7:47 am,
I think I'm gonna puke. However, Laura Bush was indeed terrific, even though she was married to Pres. Doofus.
Mark - January 20, 2009, 10:15 am,
Culos - How clever. Did you think of that all by yourself? I suppose it's not really your fault. I just noticed that you signed your comment "retard." I'm sorry for your handicap but hang in there Sunshine. There are plenty of programs out there.
Mark - January 20, 2009, 10:19 am,
Culos - Maybe someday you'll be able to work under close sup***ision and earn a wage good enough to support yourself. BTW my aim is still close to perfect with .45, 9mm, M14, & M16. Although my eyesight isn't quite as good as it once was.
Mark - January 20, 2009, 10:22 am,
Culos - Congrats on the Avatar too. It seems that you've presented your best side. No go run along and play with yourself until you go blind.
Culos - January 20, 2009, 10:24 am,
All I can say is: "Mark enjoy the inauguration today!"
Mark - January 20, 2009, 10:26 am,
Scorpio - I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling ill. I suppose it's the tension of wondering if our new president will be able to keep America safe as well as President Bush has. I suppose that calling him President Doofus comes from believing...
Mark - January 20, 2009, 10:30 am,
...everything the liberal news media has fed you. Contrary to what they tell you, he is not responsible for the state of the eceonomy. It was Nancy and Barney who refused to listen and recognize the problem he and his advisors were pointing out.
Mark - January 20, 2009, 10:34 am,
It wasn't President Bush's idea to force the lending institutions to give "no money down" mortgages to people who couldn't afford thehome they were buying. It was the brain child of the Democratic Congress in order to buy votes.
Mark - January 20, 2009, 10:37 am,
I actually wish our new President well. Because if he does well, the country does well. I am afraid though that eventually all of America will miss George & Laura Bush. I doubt that most of America will admit it because the media and movie star
Mark - January 20, 2009, 10:41 am,
...movies stars will never admit that they were wrong. I can't understand why so many people listen to these celebrities. Many of them have less than a high school education. Many of them have focused on their talents that entertain us.
Mark - January 20, 2009, 10:46 am,
I guess that someone realized that the American public could be convinced that these people from stage and screen were the characters they portrayed and their opinions were worth more than anyone elses. Thanks for your comment on Laura Bush. We agree.
Mark - January 20, 2009, 10:47 am,
Culos - Thanks. I will.
Toussaint - February 17, 2009, 12:52 pm,
She was as graceful, elegant and well mannered as any First Lady ever.
OlderWiser - March 28, 2009, 12:42 pm,
Are you kidding? Worst. President. Ever.
WTFO - March 28, 2009, 2:11 pm,
No, I think Carter, Clinton, Nixon, Ford, and a number of others are in the worst catagory. Pres Bush defended this country from Islamic terrorists. He is one of the best. You may be older, definitely not wiser. Just more blind. BTW, BHO is rising to the
WTFO - March 28, 2009, 2:13 pm,
number 1 spot on the worst list very quickly. Committing generational theft with spending, rewarding failure/laziness, environmental nut policies, appeasment towards Iran, Russia, surrendering to terrorism, etc, etc. And that's all in the 1st 2 months.
Hector - March 31, 2009, 4:39 pm,
Yeah, he was such a good president and led such a great administration the majority of Americans voted for a black guy named Hussein in the last election. How badly did he do in order for that to happen? As bad as any President ever.
Mark - April 2, 2009, 11:33 pm,
Hector - Were you born this stupid or have you suffered some sort of traumatic head injury?
Kaos - June 12, 2009, 3:41 am,
Don't know about the poster, but the blind partisanship in the comment is certainly demotivating.
Mike - September 1, 2009, 2:36 pm,
He will go down in history as the worst president ever. Obama will go down as the president that put the nail in Americas coffin.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - September 2, 2009, 2:30 am,
I love this poster. I wish I would have seen it months ago. It expresses my thoughts exactly.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - September 2, 2009, 2:32 am,
Why PKP? It's not a blank page.........don't get all upset it's just a joke.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - September 2, 2009, 8:40 pm,