Motifake
politics
epic fail
military funny
stupid human
ufo
MAD
motifake

Comment on this Motifake


THE BRAINFOREST

I thought they were supposed to be the lungs of the planet?

Creator: culos












 Comment using Facebook




shit a brick - June 24, 2009, 8:02 pm,
the rain forests only produce 25% of the oxygen on earth, the other 75 % comes from sea plankton, so really we could have no forest's left and still be fine with oxygen
BuZZbomb - July 28, 2009, 12:18 am,
Really? Try and sell that logic to the folks on Planet Spaceball.
Porcelina - July 28, 2009, 1:15 am,
...do you not acknowledge how much 25% is?
Porcelina - July 28, 2009, 1:22 am,
Also, where is your proof?
Start new comment thread
Register in seconds...
or
Log In