It's easier to kill a life if you dehumanize the child. Referring to the baby as a mistake or a punishment is a good start.

Creator: WTFO

ADOPT - April 4, 2009, 2:04 am,
IF you're against f%cking abortion SO MUCH. ADOPT a F%CKING ABANDONED CHILD YOU COWARD. See how you feel with a human life reliant on you for it's EVERYTHING. Better to not know anything but the womb in my naive opinion, and it is naive, just like us all.
WTFO - April 4, 2009, 11:30 pm,
For the record, I believe that abortion is a procedure that should be reserved for ra**, inc*** and endangerment of life. I do not believe that it should be used for convenience, in place of birth control, or for endangerment of "lifestyle".
WTFO - April 4, 2009, 11:32 pm,
Now, for you bitter, hate-filled comment, Adopt. 1st watch the name calling, there's no need for it unless you don't have a defendable position, of course (which I don't believe you do). I am actually a father of 2. My kids are reliant on me and my
WTFO - April 4, 2009, 11:34 pm,
stunning wife for everything. While we haven't adopted our kids we haven't ruled out the posibility of doing so. You do however prove exactly what my poster states by referring to a baby as "it" so you can advocate the child's death while it is "naive".
WTFO - April 4, 2009, 11:37 pm,
You claim we are all naive, you really should speak only for yourself. Most people are quite aware of what's going on. I wonder. By your standard of killing "its" (or people) because they are naive, do you suggest we kill people with Alzheimer's? In the
Mark - April 4, 2009, 11:37 pm,
ADOPT - If you happen to be a 18 year old Korean gymnast, I'd be interested in adopting you for a few days, after which you won't be quite so naive.
WTFO - April 4, 2009, 11:39 pm,
the advanced stages they aren't very aware either. This President supports late-term abortions which many consider murder. As an IL Senator he supported a bill that would have allowed a doctor who fails to carry out the late-term abortion properly...
WTFO - April 4, 2009, 11:40 pm,
(meaning the baby survived the operation and is living outside the mother), that the doctor could then kill (terminate in liberal speak) the baby because that is what the mother wanted in the first place.
WTFO - April 4, 2009, 11:42 pm,
Mark, I think you'd have to duct-***e Adopts mouth first (or keep something stuffed in it). Looking at the comment, you don't want to hear any of the BS coming out of that mouth
Adopt (again) - April 5, 2009, 12:19 am,
Well congratulations on your cohesive family, many fail to do so. But I still am still in favour of a short, warm, well nourished life than one where the child is effectivley abandoned. And yes I do advocate contraception. We are all naive to an extent.
Adopt (again again) - April 5, 2009, 12:20 am,
It wasn't hate I was writing out of, just impatience. Easy mistake to make though given similar tone in writing style.
WTFO - April 5, 2009, 12:41 am,
When you call someone you don't know a coward, that is hate writing. I support people putting up unwanted kids for adoption versus killing them. I support a good upbringing as well, kids can get that if they are adopted.
mrawesomo - April 6, 2009, 4:59 pm,
It's not a baby yet it's a fetus. Still even if it was a baby I'd have it killed due to major overpopulation from f*** ups like you
Mark - April 6, 2009, 5:03 pm,
mrawesomo - Too bad your parents didn't have the same view. Why not further your cause retroactively and go suck on a gas pipe?
LogicDude - April 6, 2009, 5:28 pm,
"Punished with a baby" hmmm? Think of the possibilities: "So you didn't know the speed limit was 35 mph? Well, sorry about that - here's your baby." or how about: "You've entered a wrong password. Your baby will be delivered via FedEx. Please try again."
dgbt - April 7, 2009, 4:51 pm,
that's hilarious
WTFO - April 8, 2009, 1:53 am,
mr 'not so' awesomo, is apparantly not familiar with me. First off, watch the personal attacks before I turn my energy to pointing out what a pathetic little peckerhead you are. Here is how I play, I support my positions with facts. Fact 1. Webster's
WTFO - April 8, 2009, 1:55 am,
dictionary states that a fetus is "a developing human from usu. two months after conception to birth", hence, a baby human. Fact 2. you prove the point of the poster of rationalization in regards to killing life by dehumanizing the baby by claiming it is
WTFO - April 8, 2009, 1:56 am,
is not a "fetus" not a baby. Please refer to fact 1 to see that your argument is unfounded. Now that I have made my point, f*** off mrlamo.
WTFO - April 8, 2009, 1:58 am,
typo: last one should read "is a "fetus" not a..." sorry.
LogicDude - April 8, 2009, 8:50 am,
I know quite a few adoptees and they had fantastic lives. I'm sure it was better than anything they could have experienced bouncing between foster homes or orphanages. Adoption has turned into a business which is why they don't happen as often as they...
LogicDude - April 8, 2009, 8:51 am,
...could/should. Thats also why so many people turn to other countries for their adoptions. It's cheaper and easier. The kids in our own (US) system are being screwed over because of greed: lawyers, court fees, etc. If it was easier to do, we'd have...
LogicDude - April 8, 2009, 8:53 am,
...more adoptions and I think, fewer abortions. My first wife and I couldn't have kids past our first and seriously considered adopting a Korean orphan. Only reason we didn't is she was essentially lazy and didn't want 2 kids to watch while I worked.
WTFO - April 10, 2009, 12:02 am,
Deltabob, regardless of your desire to not have kids, your statement of "parasite" is disturbing. While I respect several of the positions you've taken in comment chains here, I will have to agree to strongly disagree with you here. My first son wasn't
WTFO - April 10, 2009, 12:04 am,
planned for. While my wife and I were already married, the timing could have been much better (I was sent remote and in a visit, I got my wife pregnant, saved up I guess). The end result was that I missed the birth by 4 days because the military had me
WTFO - April 10, 2009, 12:05 am,
separated from my wife. I guess if you can only be their for either the birth or conception, then I picked the right one. Regardless, I couldn't imagine life without my son or his little sister. In general, I don't like other people's kids because too
WTFO - April 10, 2009, 12:07 am,
many people don't teach them respect or manners. That is why I raise my kids instead of believing "it takes a village to raise a child".
WTFO - April 10, 2009, 12:09 am,
Looking back to mrawesomo's comment I noticed that I completely missed his point about "major overpopulation", so I'll address that now. There is an argument for overpopulation being a problem (my wife and I just replaced ourselves on the planet). However
WTFO - April 10, 2009, 12:10 am,
I disagree with his a**ertion that innocent babies should be murdered to correct the problem. Why attack helpless children who have done nothing wrong? If we want to fix the overpopulation problem then let's do it smartly by eliminating those on the
WTFO - April 10, 2009, 12:12 am,
planet that are too violent, dangerous, etc. to be allowed to pass their psychosis to the next generation: murderers, rapists, p********s, gang members, child abusers, wife beaters. I know as a military man, that we are trying to do our part by removing
WTFO - April 10, 2009, 12:14 am,
as many islamic terrorists/extremists from the Earth as we can that that should be accellerated. I am on the fence right now on whether or not we should remove people from the planet who refer to themselves using the word "awesomo". I'll think about it.
agdaniele - April 10, 2009, 12:19 am,
Well said, WTFO.... I've never felt more like a nazi than I do right now, but it is the solution du jour.
WTFO - April 10, 2009, 1:18 am,
Thanks, I think. I don't believe that my opinions fall into the "nazi" category though. I just want to add some chlorine to the human gene pool.
agdaniele - April 10, 2009, 2:26 am,
Woah! Delta... got the mood-ring style avatar? Changed it mid-rant! Calling in Lewis Black for backup on this one?
LogicDude - April 10, 2009, 8:54 am,
I was kind of raised by a village. If my neighbors saw me acting up they would smack me then bring me back to my parents who would smack me AGAIN for screwing up AND for embarassing them. Growing up in an area where everyone knows everyone else had...
LogicDude - April 10, 2009, 8:55 am,
...some advantages. We didn't worry about crime as much, but when you did something wrong your parents knew before you even got back home for dinner! Lent a new meaning to "Neighborhood Watch"...
moooooooooooooooooooooooooo - April 28, 2009, 4:13 am,
why is "white" one of your tags?
HtD - April 28, 2009, 4:38 am,
Target audience.
WTFO - April 28, 2009, 10:42 pm,
Nope. Actually left over from another poster where it applied. When you start typing it pops up matches. I've gotten better at scanning them to make sure they apply to the poster.
HAHA - May 15, 2009, 8:47 pm,
Hey yeah lets kill babys and keep murders alive at taxpayer expense.
zimpel - August 29, 2009, 7:53 pm,
they aren't babies they're fetuses and they dont even have a central nervous system basically on the same level as a parasite and should be removed from the host if desired.
Sean - August 29, 2009, 8:08 pm,
At the risk of overlooking a previous comment making this very point: the mistake is the unprotected *** at a time in their lives when they cannot give a child a proper upbringing. He clearly referred to the baby as a baby.
WTFO - August 29, 2009, 11:33 pm,
Zimpel (is that like simple, I think so), thank you so much for proving exactly what this poster states. Dehumanizing a baby so you can kill an innocent life without conscience. BTW, late term babies do have a central nervous system. Sean, well put.
ILB - September 9, 2009, 6:31 am,
I would never counsil a woman to have an abortion, but ultimately its between her, her partner, and whatever powers they may believe in.
WTFO - September 10, 2009, 1:28 am,
We have some agreement here, ILB. However, right now there is no legal requirement for the father to be involved in the killing of his child. Also, the POTUS supports partial birth abortion, which is clearly murder. I completely disagree with that policy.
ILB - September 29, 2009, 6:48 am,
True enough. But what of the thousands of worthless men who get a woman pregnant and then walk out like the cowards they are? Does the woman have to track down the scum bag to get his permission then?
WTFO - September 29, 2009, 4:59 pm,
Absolutely not. Those dirtbags need to be hunted down and castrated so they don't continue to spread their ignorant genes. I'm all about responsibility and accountability.
Bah - October 15, 2009, 1:57 pm,
LOL. It would never be allowed in this society, but the castration bit would solve a fair few problems. Accountability indeed!
Grunch - November 2, 2009, 7:34 pm,
You brag about going to war and killing millions of innocent people who want to live, because that is "helping solve the overpopulation problem". But when people abort a pregnancy that would put an unwanted child in the world they are murderers.
Grunch - November 2, 2009, 7:36 pm,
I see what made you an expert in rationalizations. It was the training.
WTFO - November 3, 2009, 11:38 pm,
Grunch, seriously? The "innocent people" as you call them are terrorists and insurgents. The innocent casualties from collatoral damage is always tragic but a direct result of the terrorists hiding among women and children. We wipe out dangerous psychos
WTFO - November 3, 2009, 11:40 pm,
that want to destroy everything that is not extremist Islam. Also, with all the people waiting to adopt, there are no "unwanted children". There is nothing more innocent than an unborn child so yes, that's murder (especially late term). It is sad to me
WTFO - November 3, 2009, 11:41 pm,
that you believe that killing unborn babies is equivalent to killing terrorists bent on murdering everyone who disagrees with thier religious view and then hide behind innocent civilians.
Sonin Fury - November 18, 2009, 11:33 am,
born children, lets murder people who drop out of high school, or bums, or others who will not accomplish in their life, because they are going to have bad lives right? Pro or Anti I do not declare, but answers to these questions I am curious to see….
Sonin Fury - November 18, 2009, 11:33 am,
dead than adopted? Shall we ask the numerous children in the current foster care system (Which I agree is very corrupt and poorly run) whether they would rather be dead right now, and if so should we murder them on the spot? Why limit to unborn/just
Sonin Fury - November 18, 2009, 11:33 am,
they in their infinite wisdom knew who should be allowed to live and who should murdered, because they would be better off dead than living a crappy life….I believe one of them was named Hitler……Who are you to decide whether one would be better off
Sonin Fury - November 18, 2009, 11:33 am,
mistakes…did the *** happen accidently like you fell and whoops? I really like that logic because I received a speeding ticket this weekend but I don’t feel I should have to pay for. Also, there have been several men in history who believed that
Sonin Fury - November 18, 2009, 11:33 am,
Sonin Fury - November 18, 2009, 11:34 am,
unaware, may I Murder mentally disabled, senile, children less than a year old, or you in your sleep? All those peoples are unaware of their situations at that time? And for those who argue that they only support abortion in case of ra** or inc***,
Sonin Fury - November 18, 2009, 11:34 am,
Just for FYI, after 6 weeks babies have a visible human form with hands legs head, etc they are just 2in. Babies can survive after only 5 months of pregnancy (still technically a fetus), low survival rate, but it does happen. If it is ok to murder those
Sonin Fury - November 18, 2009, 11:42 am,
deserve to have ***? You don’t think you should have to “pay” for your ready to take care of a child, why do you think you deserve to have ***? You don’t think you should have to “pay” for your
Sonin Fury - November 18, 2009, 11:42 am,
Lol, it was going to be so perfect, my bad. This goes before the copies: how is it wrong to murder a baby, except if you have been ra**d, then one wrong makes another wrong right?If you are not ready to take care of a child, why do you think you
Sonin Fury - November 18, 2009, 12:10 pm,
POST HERE NO MORE, GO HERE: My apologies for continuing this message I did not realize it was such a nuisance.
fred - January 4, 2010, 1:42 am,
I know my fingernail is human. I still cut it off. Get a brain.
mrwhyte - April 25, 2011, 10:24 pm,
For all you douchebags who honestly think your opinion on this may have mattered... It doesn't. Woman's/couples choice get over yourselves and move on.
WTFO - April 26, 2011, 12:52 am,
Your attack on people here regarding their beliefs on this topic is about a year and a half too late. (check comment dates) Politics moved to Politifake. BTW, your opinion (that according to you doesn't matter) didn't need to be added. v/r,