Creator: rerun

Sean - January 25, 2009, 1:41 pm,
And if it's ok with you rerun, I'll just go ahead and thank Elder God Douchebag that you're not Canadian. Bye.
rerun - January 25, 2009, 2:49 pm,
Proud to be an no issues with my neighbors to the North or South
El Chocho - April 29, 2009, 9:51 pm,
Yeah I would be proud to if I came from a country that intervines in international issues, has a ultra religious bible bashing uneducated view on everything, has no gun control to make sure nut cases dont go about shooting, WOW! Thank god I'm not American
Torkil The Destroyer - May 26, 2009, 5:06 pm,
El Chocho - Wörd! I wouldn't care if Americas problems stayed in America, whats ticks me off is when USA a**-ra**s African and South-American nations in order to let a small elite group obtain a ****load of cash. Fix that and I'll take you seriously.
Torkil The Destroyer - May 26, 2009, 5:09 pm,
Your medical company s and banks are responsible for the majority of the world poverty and starvation. Your precious money comes from poor countries, and the rich cooperate a** holes only throw you a chunk of the goodies they kill and fight for.
Torkil The Destroyer - May 26, 2009, 5:12 pm,
That being said i don't hate Americans, i hate the system which some ***kheads thrive in. Most Americans don't know or understand the monetary system they live in, therefore must be informed before blamed.
Jmac0585 - May 26, 2009, 5:54 pm,
Torkil, did an extra-large truck roll over your bridge, and awaken you from your drunken stupor?
Torkil The Destroyer - May 26, 2009, 7:10 pm,
I beg your pardon? Please do rephrase my good sir!
Haarakkon - May 27, 2009, 12:26 am,
Ahh, he just called you a troll. God forbid we should ever engage in intelligent debate on this site.
LogicDude - May 27, 2009, 8:58 am,
Calling people ***kheads and a**holes =/= intelligent debate
Jmac0585 - May 27, 2009, 10:32 am,
Haarakkon, what is this phrase "intelligent debate" you speak of? Why not go to and opine that they don't have more "humor" there.
Torkil The Destroyer - May 27, 2009, 12:26 pm,
Well, I believe this little dispute over Americas foreign policys is over. Motifake is for comedy and making you everyday better with f***ed up posters. It was unnecessary of me to start something that is unrelated...
Haarakkon - May 28, 2009, 1:28 am,
Truly lamentable that the days of civilized discourse have passed on. I missed that obituary in the local paper.