Comment on this Motifake
1.5 Million Attended Only 14 Missed Work
Comment using Facebook
Euell P. Yourpanz, Phd
- January 28, 2009, 10:08 pm,
I know when I had the day off I didn't miss work either.
- January 29, 2009, 10:28 am,
Attention World: Correction to the above poster...Only
people missed work. Dr. Yourpanz had the day off. I think I see you in the picture there in front standing in that yellow puddle.
- January 29, 2009, 12:19 pm,
Like my daddy used to tell me, "Son, all the worlds a bathroom when you're a guy."
- January 29, 2009, 12:23 pm,
Motifake Wit Liberation Front
- January 29, 2009, 1:11 pm,
I know two people who arranged for vacation time from work to attend. If the implication is meant to be that anyone who'd like to attend the inauguration doesn't have a job, then that's just stupid.
- January 29, 2009, 1:58 pm,
I think what they're trying to say is blacks don't work...not funny
- January 29, 2009, 2:02 pm,
no, it's refering to the economic state and the current level of unemployment. Don't be so fast to pull out the racial card. read the newspaper and you might learn something...
- January 29, 2009, 2:11 pm,
I think the reference was that those who don't work and are on welfare were some of his biggest supporters. And in DC, that's not too far from the truth!
- January 29, 2009, 2:15 pm,
d***! There sure are a lot of people with thin skin looking at this poster. Can't we just look at this and laugh?
- January 29, 2009, 2:44 pm,
Well put LogicDude. The lame, semi-literate and unemployable are still qualified to vote.
- January 29, 2009, 2:45 pm,
And in many states - and more to come - so are convicted felons. Who do you think THEY voted for?
- January 29, 2009, 2:53 pm,
The illiterate and worse than illiterate often vote for the corrupt, i.e. Marion Berry and Ray Nagin to name a brief few. You're right again LD
- January 30, 2009, 9:38 am,
This one makes me giggle no matter how many times I see it.
- January 30, 2009, 2:40 pm,
But LD, I don't see that many inbred rednecks or white trash in the crowd...what does that mean?
- January 30, 2009, 2:41 pm,
It means you're not looking hard enough.
- January 30, 2009, 2:43 pm,
You guys are just dumb young fools. GEB left the country in a wreck, don't blame the messenger homey, this **** stinks even if you flushed it.
- January 30, 2009, 5:49 pm,
- January 30, 2009, 6:01 pm,
He means GWB, it's what folks call a typographical error.
- January 30, 2009, 9:03 pm,
wtf are u guys talking about?
- January 30, 2009, 10:31 pm,
Don't pay your taxes, Obama will hire you. Look at his Cabinet.
- January 31, 2009, 12:02 am,
If you owe $
K to Uncle Sam you get put in charge of the IRS and the money presses. If you owe $1.2K to Ohio (like Joe the Plumber) you get attacked by liberals and the media.
- February 1, 2009, 1:16 am,
- February 2, 2009, 7:10 am,
employed people in America.
- February 6, 2009, 5:12 pm,
christ ...its the economy stupid! Do you dumb f***ers breed, drive or vote ...not everything on motifakes is racial
- February 7, 2009, 1:49 am,
racist or not it's funny as f***! obama is not the savior- he will be revealed as the incompetent piece of **** that he is!
- February 12, 2009, 10:21 pm,
blacks couldnt get out of new orleans with a weeks notice for hurricane Katrina. yet 2 million can get to washington in 2 f***ing days!
- February 13, 2009, 11:12 am,
Hilarious comment Dave, and so true.
- February 13, 2009, 1:54 pm,
Was this really the inauguration or is it just the line of President Obama's cabinet nominees who haven't paid their taxes?
- February 14, 2009, 12:09 am,
Thanks Tou! ha ha heard on the radio today some black woman sayin the shes not rich but one day this year she will be because she has Barack Obama. let the hand outs begin!
- February 14, 2009, 10:43 am,
A local school district here made the news yesterday by stating that they wanted the Fed. Gov. to pay for it's budget next year.
- February 14, 2009, 11:42 pm,
Wow. That was definitely not funny.
- February 14, 2009, 11:43 pm,
Yes it was
- March 20, 2009, 11:20 am,
By far the funniest motifake I've seen yet.
Ozzy Osbourne Fan
- March 25, 2009, 7:47 pm,
I like it.
- May 17, 2009, 10:26 pm,
not funny just sad.
- May 20, 2009, 11:01 pm,
- August 8, 2009, 11:01 am,
- October 6, 2009, 4:38 pm,
You can take this so many ways. 5 Lions!
- March 14, 2010, 2:50 pm,
I know how i take it, and its so true.
Start new comment thread
Register in seconds...