Motifake
politics
ufo
MAD
motifake

ACTOR BARRY MORSE (1918-2008)

Once called. "The most hated man in America." R.I.P.

Creator:

LogicDude - January 30, 2009, 9:44 am,
If by "Morse" you mean "Forton" and by "America" you mean "Motifake"...you're very, very close.
Havana Fuque - January 30, 2009, 1:01 pm,
I had to give 4 poodles, but just because LD's comment made this a very funny poster.
Scorpio7 - January 30, 2009, 2:22 pm,
LD's a very funny guy, indeed. Women report that when they first see him n****, they can't stop laughing.
LogicDude - January 30, 2009, 2:40 pm,
The funny background story to that comment is when Scorp's Mom laughed milk out of her nose! She was all like, "You think I can take a wang THAT big? Ahahahahahaha!" And then she did.
Scorpio7 - February 1, 2009, 9:28 am,
The best part of LD ended up on a Kleenex at a Klan picnic, after his Momma was gang-banged by 80 rednecks and three horses.
LogicDude - February 2, 2009, 9:07 am,
Whatever Timmy. You're boring, your comments are unimaginative and lame. ALL of them deal with you having *** with someone or your imagined huge wang. Whatever Loser! You aren't worth the time to comment on anymore.
Scorpio7 - February 5, 2009, 8:30 am,
Glad to know you have finally seen the light, Bertha (LogicDude's real name) and that you will quit while you are behind.
LogicDude - February 5, 2009, 8:44 am,
"The song remains the LAME" is what I'm hearing from you Timmy.
Scorpio7 - February 6, 2009, 7:46 pm,
You're funny, Bertha, but not at all intelligent.
LogicDude - February 6, 2009, 11:24 pm,
Your, apparent lack; of ability to use correct punctuation, in you comments...fascinates, me Timmy.
Scorpio7 - February 15, 2009, 5:28 am,
Whatever, Bertha. You're boring, your comments are unimaginative and lame. ALL of them deal with you having *** with someone or your imagined huge wang. Whatever, Loser! You aren't worth the time to comment on, anymore.
LogicDude - February 17, 2009, 11:09 am,
Wow, way to repeat my comment. I think I'll miss having Timmy7 around...just like I'd miss having ebola or the clap.
rerun - July 10, 2009, 5:25 pm,
when did you ever have ebola? we already know about the clap....everybody at that "party" had it or now has it....can you spot me a twenty for my co-pay? after all, you were there.
LogicDude - July 10, 2009, 8:49 pm,
Got it the same time I got the clap...when I did a certain banned individual's maternal relative...I also got herpes, aids and warts. Luckily, we tigers can heal up from pretty much anything. Your Jackson is in the mail...AFLAAAAAAC!!!
rerun - July 10, 2009, 9:20 pm,
those smaller bills...the $7.00 (Nixon) and the $13.00 (Carter)....
or