Creator: Airman

Toussaint - January 30, 2009, 9:32 pm,
Simple and to the point. Very good.
some guy - January 30, 2009, 11:24 pm,
You know, its funny and all but hes a well educated man with a good background. Do we really need to compare him to some ghetto street urbanite?
WTFO - January 31, 2009, 12:05 am,
I agree that it's disrespectful to compare the POTUS to a ghetto thug. However, where exactly is the proof that he is "well educated"? The ability to deliver a speech does not automatically equate to intelligence.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 31, 2009, 9:18 am,
Pres. Obama is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School. I thought that was common knowledge since the campaigns. I think that qualifies at the least as 'well educated'.
WTFO - January 31, 2009, 12:51 pm,
MWLF, good point. However, Pres Bush has Bachelor's from Yale and a Masters from Harvard. In addition, he was a F102 pilot. Yet, he's attacked on being 'stupid' because of his poor speech deliveries. By your definition Pres Bush is also well educated...
WTFO - January 31, 2009, 12:53 pm,
...I just wanted to point out the hypocracy of the elite media who equate public speaking skills with intelligence.
Sean - January 31, 2009, 7:03 pm,
Uhm, 'scuse me, Sirs, but you can take it from an over-educated moran when I tell you that it's possible to be an over-educated moron. Hope that helps. P.S. this poster is mildly rascist.
Sean - January 31, 2009, 7:03 pm,
See? I spelled "racist" wrong. Duh.
FBHO - March 12, 2009, 10:31 am,
Why is everyone say every comment about obama is racist, f*** him and the DNC
Mark - March 12, 2009, 10:46 am,
Whenever BHO is the subject matter, someone will throw out the race card. The picture shows BHO trying to enter the oval office through a window. His great speeches are delivered via teleprompter and he once said that he had been to 57 states.
Mark - March 12, 2009, 10:49 am,
Of course to point out these minor mistakes would make me a racist, so I won't mention them. Gee, I wonder if when a black man bad mouths GWB, does that make him a racist?
CRaSH... - May 11, 2009, 2:50 pm,
Of course not, Mark! GWB is a white man. You can't be racist against a white man! Where have you been?
Liam - August 9, 2009, 3:01 am,
To Mark: You seem to have forgotten what happened when the prompter went out on your beloved retard Bush. He just sat there like a dumbass because his brain is so fried from coke abuse he can't even freeball it on material he was briefed on 2 hours before
Liam - August 9, 2009, 3:03 am,
You try and memorize a 30 minute speech, not gonna happen. Why do you think news anchors use them? Because who wants to spend a week memorizing a 30 minute speech. If Obama did you guys would say he spends more time memorizing speeches than doing work.