Give it a couple years and you'll see.

Creator: discusthrow69

white boy - February 11, 2009, 2:28 pm,
Yeah ! You think he's cool now wait till he gets to try and impliment some of his policies will be f***ed up as a soup sandwich!! He is a good speaker.....but then again so was Hitler!!
Elder God Douchebag - February 11, 2009, 3:05 pm,
That's an over-used, retarded argument. That's like saying "You know who else was male? Hitler."
Sean. - February 11, 2009, 3:25 pm,
Hitler ... wore PANTS! Obama ... wears ... you guessed it: PANTS. There's no hope for America now. I guess Canada will have to invade. *sigh*
Elder God Douchebag - February 11, 2009, 3:28 pm,
BUT. But. Know who ELSE was male? Jesus. Think about that, kids.
LogicDude - February 11, 2009, 3:32 pm,
And the Nation of Islam called Obama the new Messiah...hmmm, everything keeps circling back to Obama.
Elder God Douchebag - February 11, 2009, 3:42 pm,
Nation of Islam doesn't speak for all of 'em.
Sean. - February 11, 2009, 4:41 pm,
He has been denounced in Iran as "Satan's Other Hand" or something goofy like that. I guess even Satan likes to feel that someone else is doin' the fapping-work for him.
Culos - February 11, 2009, 4:46 pm,
I didn't realize President "O" was left-handed....
LOL - February 11, 2009, 7:30 pm,
Idiots - Don't know what is communism.
LogicDude - February 11, 2009, 7:34 pm,
In Soviet Russia, Idiot is YOU!
Jim - February 12, 2009, 9:29 pm,
Stupid Republican Cons don't have a clue. Your Facism didn't work either!
WTFO - February 12, 2009, 11:50 pm,
Well, Jim. This Rep at least has enough of a clue to spell Fascism correctly. It's obvious that you not only can't spell the word but you are unaware of the definition. The past 8 yrs had nothing to do with Fascism. We are heading closer now though
LogicDude - February 13, 2009, 1:52 pm,
I think he was referring to governing via Facebook...ergo Facism. SuuuuuperrrrrrrrrrPOKE!
discusthrow69 - February 13, 2009, 2:55 pm,
I will just have you guys know, I am neither Republican nor Democrat. I play both sides of the humor for both parties. Stop making into a politics battle and view it as something funny, for f***'s sake.
Mark - February 13, 2009, 3:33 pm,
discusthrow69 - some of us don't view the prospect of living in a Communist state as funny although we do enjoy the political banter that goes back and forth over various posters like the one above. You can't expect to put up a poster as inflamatory...
Mark - February 13, 2009, 3:35 pm, this and not have comments of a political nature. Maybe I'm dense (I've been called worse) but I fail to see anything all that funny in your poster. Ironic maybe...funny..not seeing it. I see it as a political statement. Once again a case of...
Mark - February 13, 2009, 3:36 pm,
...the eye of the beholder.
HtD - February 14, 2009, 6:58 pm,
If only.
discusthrow69 - February 15, 2009, 1:40 am,
well, Mark. I guess that makes you a ****sucker. As in one who sucks on ****, otherwise known as male genitalia. You don't deserve to look at this sight I guess, you should find some kond of forum that let's you express your views freely. This is the ...
discusthrow69 - February 15, 2009, 1:41 am,
...wrong site for you if you are here to outlay your political views. Stop being an a**hole and find a new place to be a b****, cuz as far as I am concerned you are not welcome here.
WTFO - February 15, 2009, 1:43 am,
Wow, dt69! You went really deep with your definition of a ****sucker. Are you looking for a date. I'm sure there are other places on the internet that you can find a willing guy. This site is already about expressing views freely. Maybe you shouldn't...
WTFO - February 15, 2009, 1:45 am,
try to throw people out just because you positions are too weak to defend. Who really cares if your opinion is that he isn't welcome? If you don't like the political stuff, don't click on them. Easy right? Run along and play, now. I have spoken.
Mark - February 20, 2009, 11:23 pm,
discusthrow69 - My! That was quite the little hissy fit. It seems that you may have some deeply repressed ***ual issues. Did an old, smelly, drunk uncle touch you it a private place? Did he park his big car in your little garage? Post something funny.
yamam - September 8, 2009, 12:59 pm,
Its amazing to see that certain retarded Americans actually think that increased public spending, taxes and welfare makes a nation communist! Why dont you try and help other people, you never know, you might actually like it!
Ed-Hyde - September 8, 2009, 1:46 pm,
Nah, its when the government takes over businesses for the 'public good' that you head down the road to communism. Oh . . . wait . . d***.
Ed-Hyde - September 8, 2009, 1:47 pm,
I'm gonna vote for EGD in the next election. I'm tired of the lesser evils.
WTFO - September 9, 2009, 12:50 am,
EH, does this mean that I can't count on your vote in 2012?
The Goat - October 1, 2009, 12:38 am,
I dunno - I just got through watching the parade in Beijing celebrating their 60th anniversary and heard them talking about a military unit that 'distinguished itself during the American war of Aggression against Korea' - what we call the Korean War! aack
Randy1 - October 8, 2009, 11:10 am,
You know, technically the Korean war was never brought to an end…
Bah - October 16, 2009, 3:27 am,
China seems less socialist than us now. They're basically a sort of oligarchy. Try talkin to a native Chinese about something like welfare and they'll think you've lost your mind.