"I want him (Obama) to fail, IF his agenda is a far-left collectivism, some people say socialism. Why would I want socialism to succeed?"

Creator: WTFO

Trapper - February 2, 2009, 5:35 am,
Complete a** hat. But he's always taken out of context. So all is forgiven
Scorpio7 - February 2, 2009, 8:57 am,
I met him in Cape Girardeau Mo, when he was 16 (1967). He was a pompous ****head then, and he's a pompous ****head now. May he rest in peace. SOON!
WTFO - February 3, 2009, 12:30 am,
Wow, nice guy. Wishing a man dead because you disagree with him. Or is it because he's smarter and richer than you are, S7?
gF - February 4, 2009, 12:18 am,
Pompous or not, the man makes sense. Go Rush!
HtD - February 4, 2009, 1:41 am,
WTFO is the glorious love-child of Rush and O'Reilly.
WTFO - February 4, 2009, 11:10 pm,
I am the glorious child of two hard-working, honest, middle income Americans. They taught me that nothing worth having is given to you for free. I was taught that the American way was to earn your keep, not wait for socialism entitlements.
Elder God Douchebag - February 4, 2009, 11:37 pm,
I was taught to not listen to crazy people.
WTFO - February 5, 2009, 12:39 am,
Are you stalking me, EGD. I told you I don't swing that way.
Elder God Douchebag - February 5, 2009, 9:20 am,
Whoa, what? I thought we were talking about what our parents taught us. If I was going to call you crazy, I would have done so already.
Hector - March 15, 2009, 12:55 pm,
It is not suggested that Rush Limbaugh would fail to attain a full, manly erection upon having Ann Coulter urinate into his gaping maw. I have never suggested that Rush would remain flaccid during such an exercise.
Mark - March 15, 2009, 1:11 pm,
Hector - Nice way to come in from left field. Do you even bother to read the comments before spewing your fantasies for all to see? Please bear in mind that it is not suggested that you do not make any sense. Nor have I not never suggested it.
Woodywood03a - August 25, 2009, 12:50 pm,
Just one rhing, if Obama fails, then America falls. that is all I have to say.
Ed-Hyde - August 25, 2009, 2:37 pm,
Nah, America can't fall till Mexico or Canada turn against us. But we can slide WAAAAYYYY downhill. Not that I'm trying to suggest that EGD is a secret Catholic. Nope, I'd never say such a thing.
WTFO - August 26, 2009, 1:31 am,
Woody, I disagree bud. Like the poster says, Rush didn't say he wanted Obama to fail. He wants the policies he feels are bad for this country to fail, as do I. If those bad policies fail, the Republic wins. The govt can't be allowed to control our lives.
ILB - September 22, 2009, 1:51 am,
I must disagree, respectfully. I do not believe that Obama will lead us to socialism, communism or fascism and I think in the short term what he is doing is necessary and working. I also believe, however, that the price of freedom is eternal vigilance
ILB - September 22, 2009, 1:51 am,
and we should watch very closely.