You obviously don't know the definition

Creator: Karissa

Mark - February 5, 2009, 3:40 pm,
Yes I do! Communism - a final stage of society in Marxist theory in which the state has withered away and economic goods are distributed equitably. You however won't know it until it bites you on your a**. Your poster of my poster is a failure.
;) - April 30, 2009, 10:25 pm,
No the 8 years of Bush was a bigger failure, the neo fascist policies of the republi****s is a failure, the economy under overt capitalism is a failure and even bigger going around with an eagle pic thinking your patriotic is a failure too :)
WTFO - April 30, 2009, 11:37 pm,
See how loving the left is? Demonize and slander everyone who disagrees with you. Sad and pathetic. The politics of hate are firmly held by far left Kool-aid guzzlers like you. By the way, Dems were writing the checks for the past 2 years, not Reps.
Sean - April 30, 2009, 11:46 pm,
What about Veto power?
WTFO - May 1, 2009, 12:43 am,
Absolutely, correct point Sean. Unfortunately, the game that's played in D.C. (by both parties) is to sneak in your pork and earmarks among important legislation that will get passed, say defense spending or education. That way if the Pres uses the veto
WTFO - May 1, 2009, 12:44 am,
the other side can yell "you're failing the troops!" or "you hate children!" It's an effective tool that is abused too often. The Pres can't do line-item veto to trim these add-ons.
Marduke - May 1, 2009, 10:22 am,
I guess right or wrong it's only the left that attacks. I see, I have been missing the warmer side of those on the right. I wonder how I missed it. Must have been to much kool-aid. Or maybe not.
WTFO - May 2, 2009, 12:32 am,
Okay, done agreeing with you. You pulled your tired tactic of excusing (or ignoring) the wrong doings of Dems by pointing at Reps. You definitely drink too much Kool aid. I agree there are attack dogs on both sides of the aisle. However, it is clear that
WTFO - May 2, 2009, 12:33 am,
while the Reps marginalize the extreme hateful people who conduct personal attacks, the left embraces their attack hounds and freely use them to gain and maintain power.
Marduke - May 2, 2009, 1:01 pm,
Not using as a exuse, just pointing out the hypocrisy that's employed. The right have acted like bullies for 8 years, until someone gives em a punch on the lip and then everyone cries foul and demands that it stop. Both sides hardly marginalize anything..
Marduke - May 2, 2009, 1:02 pm,
...except to show mock indignation when someone has crossed the line. That might be the inherent problem with our political process right now. If a good idea is brought forth from one side then it will be immediately attacked from the other, except when..
Marduke - May 2, 2009, 1:02 pm,
...a third party comes along that could threaten the status quo. Then for a about thirty seconds there's cooperation, until the percieved threat is over. I think that the two party system has ceased to be useful, but that it won't change to soon.
Canuck - May 2, 2009, 4:07 pm,
If you guys can excuse an ignorant ? from a frozen frog..... after you drink the kool-aid aren't you supposed to tie up your nikes, lay down, and die?
WTFO - May 2, 2009, 5:40 pm,
Marduke, have you missed the last 8 years? While I've seen a little bullying from the right, I've seen vicious attacks from the left for the entire time. Starting with the false accusation that Pres Bush "stole" the election, to he's retarded, a nazi, a
WTFO - May 2, 2009, 5:42 pm,
terrorist, imperialist, racist, and on and on. The problem I have with politics today is that too many folks use personal attacks that have nothing to do with policy. The right (including myself) has largely been attacking BHO's policies and positions not
WTFO - May 2, 2009, 5:44 pm,
him personnally. The media (NBC leading the way) is openly cheerleading for him by marginalizing any negative he has and brutally attacking and slandering anyone who dares disagree with their messiah. I believe the BHO actually believes his policies are
WTFO - May 2, 2009, 5:46 pm,
a good thing for this country. I just strongly disagree with most of his positions/policies. In theory and on paper, the liberal ideas may work, but when employed in the real world I believe they will fail with devastating results to national security and
WTFO - May 2, 2009, 5:47 pm,
in the economic fronts. I also agree that the knee-jerk reaction of either party to attack any and all positions from the other side is wrong. Evaluate each idea fairly and blast the ones that don't pass the sniff test. Nobody is 100% right or wrong all
WTFO - May 2, 2009, 5:49 pm,
the time. The 2 parties are too strong and power hungry to allow a third party to be viable. I think we are stuck with the 2 party system for a long while. However, both parties need to be led from the center instead of their polar fringes.
WTFO - May 2, 2009, 5:52 pm,
Canuck, are you suggesting that either Markude or I "lay down, and die"? See, that's the kind of comment that ensures return fire. Why don't you try being civil for once?
Canuck - May 2, 2009, 7:35 pm,
Whoah boy. think it over... the kool-aid thing is a jim jones reference is it not? you gotta loosen up man you are starting to see attacks where they don't exist.
WTFO - May 3, 2009, 1:27 am,
Sorry, unfamiliar with the Jim Jones reference.
Canuck - May 3, 2009, 1:42 am,
then what does "drinking the kool aid" mean to you?
WTFO - May 3, 2009, 1:51 am,
It's a term in the US that means someone has drank the liberal Kool-Aid and blindly follows that mantra. It's like saying they are brain washed by the far-left.
Canuck - May 3, 2009, 2:18 am,
I think you will find it stems from the Jonestown massacre where the diciples of jim jones drank poisoned kool-aid even though they knew it meant death. Therefore one could not guzzle the Kool-aid more than once. And knowing is half the battle!
agdaniele - May 3, 2009, 2:20 am,
It's easier than saying that we're all just waiting for Hale-Bopp to swing by again.
Canuck - May 3, 2009, 2:21 am,
and thats where the nike's came in.
agdaniele - May 3, 2009, 2:23 am,
How else can you get a vertical leap that'll get you to a comet?
Canuck - May 3, 2009, 2:24 am,
you could catch a ride with xenu and the scientologists or moooooooooo's flying spagetti monster
agdaniele - May 3, 2009, 2:27 am,
As clearly insane as the Scientology story is, I'm not quick to mock it, as it's still just one of a thousand theories in a wooden goblet.
Canuck - May 3, 2009, 2:29 am,
wooden goblet?
agdaniele - May 3, 2009, 2:30 am,
And we all know that the flying spaghetti monster is simply an allegory for the UFOs that repeatedly pick the moooooooo's up and surgically castrate them.
agdaniele - May 3, 2009, 2:32 am,
I needed a container to round off the sarcastic comment... I chose the grail.
Canuck - May 3, 2009, 2:33 am,
No way man he's real. he comes at night and steals my smokes. Must be a canadian thing?
WTFO - May 3, 2009, 9:23 pm,
Thanks for the refresher. I do remember that incident (just forgot the name Jim Jones). You may be right about it being the source. It does seem that once a person drinks the far-left Kool-aid there is no return to rational thought. The same for far-right
WTFO - May 3, 2009, 9:23 pm,
Kool-aid could also be applied I a**ume.