You'll be saying WOW every time you see where your tax dollars are going ...but act now, because we can't do this all day (people may catch on to us)

Creator: WTFO

Mark - February 5, 2009, 10:54 am,
WTFO - As usual you're "right on the money." Sorry...I couldn't stop myself. 5 big fluffies for you sir.
Hakiu - February 5, 2009, 11:21 am,
But he is the anointed one, everything he does is perfect. This is what America voted for, and people thought the Repubs were wasteful spenders. Now a whole new wave of waste will wash across this land.
Mark - February 5, 2009, 11:36 am,
Hakiu - Rest a**ured that the "Anointed One," his political pals in the congress, and our liberal news media will blame everything on GWB. This stimulus package is so full of liberal pork that it's down right anti-Muslim.
barockeva - February 7, 2009, 3:49 pm,
Haiku, the difference is that he's spending for stuff here, instead of sending billions for young men to be murdered in the desert.
WTFO - February 7, 2009, 9:39 pm,
As one of the (maybe not so) young men who has been sent to the desert, I'd rather have that funded to protect this nation's freedom than have that money spent expanding a socialist govt, and a welfare state.
barockeva - February 18, 2009, 4:38 pm,
So, instead or protecting America from the threat of economic collapse, you think we should dig our own grave trying to fight an unwinnable war?
Fatty - February 18, 2009, 4:54 pm,
@ baro - And the best defense for this economic collapse is to throw money at it? Money that doesn't really exist. I think not.
tool - February 23, 2009, 2:48 pm,
who CARES! war,is fun,war is peace.with out war,you have no peace,and no money,war makes money.whats wrong with our economy,hmmmm?,are you broke? if you are,how is that the our government's fault,hmmm? SAVE YOUR f***ING MONEY RETARDS! its not that hard.
tool - February 23, 2009, 2:51 pm,
i faught in iraq,and i'd do it again,i have been sh**,but i'd do it again.see the diffrence between me and you,is that i just dont give a ****,this country will not fail,wanna know the secrect to being me.stop GIVEING A ****! its that simple...
tool - February 23, 2009, 2:52 pm,
and your life will be so much better for it,if not...then get off your loser a**es,and get into office then do something you think will make a diffrence,if not...shut your f***ing mouths for christ sakes,you f***ing douchebags.
SQED - April 3, 2009, 10:44 am,
you are an idiot. if people save there money how will the economy get better, ya need to spend money to make money. ya dope. your country has FAILED and you brought the rest of us with you. I bet u voted to give that Redneck 4 more years, read a book!
WTFO - April 3, 2009, 11:12 pm,
Ah, we hear from the whiner from foreign lands. Here's how it works in a capitalist society my socialist friend, if people save some of their money in the banks, then banks have more capital to issue loans, and people get more confident in their fincances
WTFO - April 3, 2009, 11:14 pm,
which will make them want to spend in the free market. When consumers have confidence that the govt isn't going to tax the hell out of them to support socialism, then businesses expand and create jobs. As for who failed, Europe was failing in this area
WTFO - April 3, 2009, 11:15 pm,
long before the US. The difference is that their socialism was already ingrained and present so the govt's just funneled more funds into failing businesses and keeping them on life support. Now, we have a socialist in charge who is making the US govt an
WTFO - April 3, 2009, 11:17 pm,
80% owner of AIG, throwing good money after bad to auto industry and firing a CEO instead of going after the unions that are crippling the industry. Finally, if you want to critique our politics you should learn that our presidents can only serve 2 terms
WTFO - April 3, 2009, 11:18 pm,
While a 3rd term of Pres Bush would be far superior to having an Obama-nation, it wasn't an option. By the way, I read many books. Just not one written by Karl Marx like you apparently do.
Robert - May 7, 2009, 1:52 pm,
While I agree with WTFO's (who i've decided to hate) first two posts, the is just a hate rant, the CEO s (or presidents can't recall the title for people who manage banks ) caused the collapse by making bad business choices and creating a bubble like what
Robert - May 7, 2009, 1:55 pm,
happened with the Great Depression, you know the loans for stock purchase, with the help of the people (Regardless of political affiliation) who bought houses they couldn't afford with money they didn't have and then the banks used this loans to pay, they
Robert - May 7, 2009, 1:58 pm,
bought and invested with the I.O.U.s people gave them creating the bubble. Government (Bush's(is that how you spell it?)) wasn't involved in the collapse and Obama is currently trying to do the best he can with the tools at hand, also
Robert - May 7, 2009, 2:00 pm,
Also Bush and replubicans n general along with some conservatives have one particular problem, stagnation, they try to solve new problems with old strategies, they need to evolve if they want to return to being leaders of the nation.
WTFO - May 9, 2009, 11:05 pm,
1st off, there's a pain deep in my chest to learn that yet another Dem hates me. (oh never mind, that gas). Let's be very clear, only the big banks failed, BoA, Citi, Fannie, Freddie, AIG, etc. The small local banks are doing fine. The CEOs had a great
WTFO - May 9, 2009, 11:07 pm,
deal of help towards their failure. Mostly from Dems who pushed them to offer loans to those who can't afford to repay. Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, the Congressional Black Caucus. Not to mention the bi-partisan bill that called for the deregulation of those
WTFO - May 9, 2009, 11:08 pm,
institutions that was signed by Pres Clinton in the late 90s. Pinning this whole event on just the Reps is a complete lie that the Dems have been able to sell to ignorant folks who are too lazy to do their own research instead of trusting corrupt media.
WTFO - May 9, 2009, 11:10 pm,
Your a**ertion that Pres Obama is doing "the best he can" is false in my eyes. He is conducting a huge power grab from the marketplace into the hands of the govt to further his socialist agenda. That "EMERGENCY" stimulus bill that no Congressman was able
WTFO - May 9, 2009, 11:11 pm,
to have time to read because we "gotta act now to avoid a catastrophe", has only had 4% of it spent so far. Doesn't sound like an emergency to me. Look at the majority of the POTUS' spending. It's all been during an event labeled a "CRISIS". Don't think!
WTFO - May 9, 2009, 11:13 pm,
Just sign! This is not my fault, I inherited this, seems to be his excuse. If the POTUS had nothing to do with the markets, then why did he accept 6 figures in donations from Fannie? Hate me if you want, but I'm pissed that my children will have to pay
WTFO - May 9, 2009, 11:15 pm,
for all his "emergency" spending. In addition, his FY10 budget is 25% above our national GDP. He did cut 0.5% of it though and that included benefits for wounded police officers and radiation detectors at our sea ports. Good places to cut the budget, huh?
mooooooooooooo - May 9, 2009, 11:39 pm,
hey WTFO how they hangin. I cannot comment legibly due to alcohol poisoning. bababooey bababooey....I'm gonna regret this tomorrow.
WTFO - May 10, 2009, 12:03 am,
To the right, bud.
HAHA - May 20, 2009, 11:13 pm,
This ***k said that there would be a web site that would track every penny of the stimulus money. Wheres it at you liar? But hey the White house has a facebook.
knowitall - July 20, 2009, 4:59 pm,
omg WTFO, you are really explaining this well. it's a shame the vast majority of this country can't even understand what you've said, nor do they care to.
WTFO - July 21, 2009, 1:41 am,
Thank you, kia. Unfortunately, nobody cares until they have their pockets picked by the Admin and Congress. Oh well, a new election in 2010 for CONgress and another in 2012 should help the situation.
ILB - September 16, 2009, 1:29 am,
For 8 years, my pocket was ra**D by the Bush administration as the tax burden was clearly based on wiping out the middle class in favor of the rich, it brought us to where we are today. The same thing happened under Reagan. I am all for a fair tax code
ILB - September 16, 2009, 1:30 am,
10 to 15 percent, across the board. no shelters, no write-offs, no out of country non-sense. everyone pays the same percentage.
WTFO - September 16, 2009, 1:39 am,
I don't have a problem with a flat tax. That is the best way to go. You apparently don't have an understanding of tax facts though. The top 1% under Bush and Reagan paid around 30% of all taxes collected. Dems oppose flat taxes in favor of creating some
WTFO - September 16, 2009, 1:40 am,
kind of "social justice". The Bush cuts actually resulted in the rich paying more in taxes than before his tax cuts.
ILB - September 16, 2009, 3:12 am,
did you just use Factcheck.Org? the site you said was run by Obama when i cited one of their articles? Tsk, Tsk, WTFO, your hypocrisy is showing again. The tax burden was solidly and clearly shifted to the middle class during the Bush regime.
ILB - September 16, 2009, 3:21 am, .... Here is a good article during Kerry's (another moron's) campaign but has a nice table showing how the middle class tax burden increased during Bush.
ILB - September 16, 2009, 3:22 am,
Oh and before you flame me, "Run by Obama" is not what you said exactly, but implied by his connections to it. (which are also false)
WTFO - September 16, 2009, 6:39 pm,
Your site reference proves my point. It says the middle class taxes were REDUCED by Bush by 1.9%Glad you see it my way.
ILB - September 29, 2009, 6:44 am,
again, you are not reading. I said the TAX BURDEN. While taxes went down for ALL, the middle class bore the most of the cost. Allow me to translate, THE MIDDLE CLASS PAID MORE TAXES THAN ANYONE ELSE. is that clear enough?
WTFO - September 29, 2009, 5:05 pm,
Dude, your math is killing me. Who are you counting as "middle class"? By the chart provided on your site, the top 20% paid 62.9% of all taxes collected after the Bush cuts. That is more than the remaining 80% combined. The top 5% paid 34.4%, more than
WTFO - September 29, 2009, 5:07 pm,
the bottom 80% of tax payers combined. I'm lost on how you justify the statement of "the middle class paid more taxes than anyone else" in light of those figures. My reading is fine, your math, however, is another story my friend.