For a "Heritage Trail" in Natchez, MS! (Creates 65 jobs) That's $9,230,769.23 for each employee to... MAKE A DIRT PATH!!??

Creator: WTFO

lunchmeat5000 - February 10, 2009, 12:57 am,
As a MS resident, I'm still wondering wtf is going on with that.
Hmm - July 26, 2009, 10:40 am,
That math a**umes a 1-time construction cost rather than including annual upkeep/salaries, materials (even trails use some), and land purchase. It *does* seem ridiculously high though. How many acres and miles of trails are we talking about here? O_o;
agdaniele - July 26, 2009, 10:43 am,
You'd almost make a good point if one of your aliases wasn't ***bLover.
Ad Hominem much? - July 27, 2009, 1:52 am,
InDDeed... Because a guy's love of c*****ge has *everything* to do with their arguments. BTW, only about half the aliases listed for me are mine. Such is the fate of those whose ISP uses DHCP...
WTFO - July 31, 2009, 1:35 am,
Hmm, do you honestly believe that this particular effort in the "stimulus " bill actually constitutes stimulus that will have an affect on the US economy? I don't. This is one of many wasteful lines in that BS bill that NOBODY read before voting.
WTFO - July 31, 2009, 1:36 am,
POTUS, screamed we need this now, don't read, vote yes! Hurry! Hurry or a catastrophe will happen. We'll be at 8% unemployment by May without it. Well, they signed it and we're approaching 10% unemployment with the "rescue stimulus". We were lied to.
Hmm - August 6, 2009, 6:51 am,
If you are addressing me, I never claimed that it would have an effect on the economy. (Hence my comment about the ridiculously high cost.) I was merely pointing out a logical flaw in the math used by the OP.
lunchmeat5000 - August 6, 2009, 9:56 pm,
Forks of the Road Heritage Trail. This project would greatly enhance one of the primary gateways to our city by creating an African American/Ethnic Heritage Trail along a stretch of St. Catherine Street between the Forks of the Road Slave Market Site.
lunchmeat5000 - August 6, 2009, 9:59 pm,
But the Mayor is saying they only requested $1mil, where this $600mil comes from is not known. still Waste of has it at 600mil. Waste of d*** money if you ask me.
WTFO - August 6, 2009, 11:25 pm,
Hmm, fair enough. Sorry if I jumped the gun on you. lm5000, I'd say even $1M of federal tax dollars is a waste. If it has important historical value then the state should have funded it, not folks who live in the other 49 states.
lunchmeat5000 - August 7, 2009, 12:07 am,
Natchez is a ****hole anyway(like most of MS), they need all the help that can get...but the rest of the country shouldn't be paying for it. It's a state issue only. WTFO, 99.9% of the time, I'm in agreement with you anyways.
WTFO - August 23, 2009, 11:20 pm,
I was shooting for perfection. Where did I lose that .1%? Maybe it was a typo, bud.
lunchmeat5000 - August 24, 2009, 1:35 am,
I think so...or I was drunk and incapable of coherent thought.