Hey Porcelina When You Gonna Call

LogicDude - February 8, 2009, 3:44 pm,
Proof Amina, that Biodeath IS indeed a TIMMY.
Culos - February 8, 2009, 3:46 pm,
Could Bio be Energy reincarnated? It sounds like him and he attacks the same targets
amina - February 8, 2009, 6:33 pm,
lol, u guys really are funny. but just to warn you, hes gonna post right after me. lol. YAY MOTIFAKE!!!!
Biodeath - February 8, 2009, 6:33 pm,
f*** no, that just means they are easy targets. Who the f*** is this Timmy guy anyway?
Elder God Douchebag - February 8, 2009, 6:35 pm,
Y'know we can see every single one of your aliases, right, Timmy? So..This whole acting like more than one person..It ain't working.
amina - February 8, 2009, 6:38 pm,
i happen to know for a fact, that biodeath is not timmy. sry to disappoint you guys. he's just another motifake a**hole :D
Biodeath - February 8, 2009, 6:38 pm,
HAHAHAHAHA, I love the f***ING INTERNET!!!!!!! No, not Timmy but d*** I love paranoia. You guys are f***ing morons. Alright, I'll bite, who the f*** is Timmy?
Elder God Douchebag - February 8, 2009, 6:47 pm,
A Timmy is what we call trolls around here, Timmy. Or Kronik, or Biodeath, or anima, or whatever the f*ck you're calling yourself when you think we're not paying attention.
Biodeath - February 8, 2009, 6:54 pm,
See, this is why I love the internet. The paranoia that people have on it is brilliant. "When I think you're not paying attention?" EDG, you give yourself way too much credit. Even if you had my I.P. you still wouldn't know what to do with it.
LogicDude - February 8, 2009, 7:24 pm,
Nice array of aliases Timmy: GERMAN, shiney, seig heil, amina, KRoNiK, The joke, ewwwww, p***bear, Biodeath
amina - February 8, 2009, 7:28 pm,
stop putting me on that list. seriously idiots. ive been here for like 3 months before him. im not timmy, or biodeath. nor am i any of the other names listed. and the same goes for kronik (i know this cuz i know him in real life).
amina - February 8, 2009, 7:33 pm,
LD, LD.........slow down here. You're gonna get a headache. You are reading way too much into this site. This definitely confirms that noone on here ever uses empirical evidence because I am related to only two of those people. Coke leads to paranoia hun.
amina - February 8, 2009, 7:34 pm,
HAHAHA, that was f***ing awesome. this comp. sucks.
biodeath - February 8, 2009, 7:36 pm,
amina - February 8, 2009, 7:51 pm,
Ha I just figured out how you thought you were so brilliant. There are a lot of names it seems attached to the comments. Apparently one of the mods doesn't know how to read I.P. very well. Amina is my sister, Kronik is my brother. Timmy is a douche
LogicDude - February 8, 2009, 8:04 pm,
And Timmy, you douche, you signed your "sister's" name...
amina - February 8, 2009, 8:06 pm,
ok, just to make my previous point clear. im not any of those other people. i know how me kronik and biodeath got pegged for aliases, but i dont know about the others. kronik and biodeath are my brothers. and my brother posted as me through a~~~~
amina - February 8, 2009, 8:07 pm,
computer error. honestly. i had no problem with motifake before this. understand, i am not them. stop bringing my name into this.