Motifake
motifake

HEARTACHES OF WAR

Creator: ronsart

Cubbybear - February 9, 2009, 7:45 pm,
d*** it Ron! Another classic...5 From me as always
LogicDude - February 9, 2009, 7:54 pm,
Let me extend the invitation here Ron: ANY time you can make it out to DC I'd gladly take you to visit the Wall and formally welcome you home!
RONSART - February 9, 2009, 8:26 pm,
Thanks Cubby and LogicDude...and thx for comments. Thought I should do a poster after doing the Vet thread. Everytime I look at...does bring up feelings...thanks again guys!
LogicDude - February 9, 2009, 8:39 pm,
If you really want to feel the brotherhood from these fine veterans, I would suggest getting here for the day-before-Memorial Day "Rolling Thunder" ride. I've ridden in it with my own Dad (A Viet Vet as well); a very moving and powerful time!
WTFO - February 10, 2009, 12:03 am,
Excellent tribute to great Americans, Ron. These men went through hell and returned to be spit on by their countrymen. We should never forget their sacrifices.
Mark - February 16, 2009, 9:51 am,
Ron - Thank you for your service there and your artistic service here.
FacelessSailor - February 16, 2009, 4:07 pm,
A very moving motifake. I'm sick of seeing all the motifakes that direct hatred and disgust towards those of us who serve. A very touching piece. I'll be sure to think of you when I get the chance to visit the wall myself. Thank you.
FacelessSailor - February 16, 2009, 4:07 pm,
Emily - February 20, 2009, 3:01 am,
I am anti-war, but I support all troops because they are there to protect us and you are doing a wonderful job. Thank you.
Dweezle - February 20, 2009, 8:14 am,
My thoughts exactly Faceless...Whats your rate shipmate?
Toussaint - February 20, 2009, 9:22 am,
War must be avoided and a last resort. The Vietnam veterans did their role justly and what was asked of them. They need to be celebrated for their sacrifices and this fine work helps rectify that oversight.
RONSART - February 23, 2009, 8:07 pm,
TEST FOR MR MOTIFAKE...another example
Brian The Great - May 14, 2009, 11:01 am,
Vietnam Vets never got a parade. The Desert Storm guys did. Now we got guys out there in Iraq and Afghanistan in wars that make 1991 look like a walk in the park. They won't get a parade either. It sucks.
Alkatrezs - July 23, 2009, 4:21 pm,
Brian, only succesful wars get parades...We wouldnt celebrate a war we lost, now would we?
DillyRat - July 24, 2009, 3:23 am,
ok...so maybe not a parade but what about a thank you, some respect, health care, a home. American soldiers protect US security but have none when they come home. Talk to a veteran.
Joe Miller - October 29, 2009, 6:31 am,
I'm a veteran still serving right now. All I personally ask for is for people back home to keep living their lives with appreciation for everything THEY get to do in our country, as opposed to other places. That's all.
rerun - October 29, 2009, 6:34 am,
Thank you Joe, and thank your brothers in arms as well.
autumnspirit - February 9, 2011, 10:00 pm,