Creator: Sean

ihateshittyrappers - April 29, 2009, 12:08 am,
if only there were pictures of lil wayne, soldier b****, and slim thug like this, I would etch those in my brain forever.
Sean - April 29, 2009, 12:14 am,
What the hell does my fantastic poster have to do with rap? And I can a**ure you that my distain for hip hop is only rivaled by my contempt for metal, country, jazz, and Paris Hilton (her singing is even worse than her p***o acting).
Canuck - April 29, 2009, 12:21 am,
Gotta ask Sean...... opera? Say it aint so Sean say it aint so!
Sean - April 29, 2009, 12:56 am,
It ain't so. And if it ain't punk, it's probably crap.
Canuck - April 29, 2009, 1:11 am,
You wonderful bastard. Its nice to see others with taste. im a rancid/nofx/bad religion kinda guy myself but punk rock is all about variety.
Sean - April 29, 2009, 1:20 am,
Oh yeah, the Punk-O-Rama CD's. Now that's variety for you. Never would have heard of the Weakerthans without that. A Cat Named Virtute .... Talk about brilliant lyrics (not sure it's really punk though). Take it easy, man.
Canuck - April 29, 2009, 1:27 am,
Weakerthans lead singer used to be with propagandhi i do believe!. " i think im gonna bite you hard and taste your tinny blood". Fat mike once described punk rock as amazing beautiful music played by drunk untalented musicians.
Sean - April 29, 2009, 1:30 am,
Well I say Fat Mike is just big boned. He must be good people. Great quote.
Sean - April 29, 2009, 1:33 am,
Hey, you and mooooooo (# of "o" may vary) ought to join the forum. I held off for months -- wanted a personal invitation (but it never came). So consider this your invite. And forgive the unforgiveable corniness of this.
Canuck - April 29, 2009, 1:39 am,
He actually is just big boned. Fat mike sings with nofx, owns Fat wreck chords and promotes the weakerthans, the sainte catherines and many other canadian bands. that quote is from NOFX backstage passport kinda a behind the scenes on tour miniseries. ttfn
moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo - April 29, 2009, 1:46 am,
Thanks for the invite Sean. The only question I have is Will I still be able to vary the length of my handle once I join. Thing is, I'm not a cow (regardless of what WTFO says) someday when this site gets too boring I will find an appropriate
moooooooooooooooooooo - April 29, 2009, 1:47 am,
ending for my handle. Maybe moooooooooooooooooooon riiiiiiiiiiiiver. or something funnier that hasn't occurred to me yet.
moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo - April 29, 2009, 1:51 am,
I love that both you guys are punk fans. At last count I had over 2800 files in my punk folder. Forgive me for a little hip-hop and my 6 gig Gordon Lightfoot collection.
Sean - April 29, 2009, 2:04 am,
Can you even be a punk and not love some folk? Tell me Dylan was not a punk. Or that Simon and Garfunkel weren't punks. C'mon, "Garfunkel" that's code for something -- can't be his real name. The best of both have the same sensibilities ....
Canuck - April 29, 2009, 4:36 am,
Will certainly look into the forum and i appreciate the invite. the punk/folk comparison is dead on, its all about the message. music written from devotion, not ambition, not for fame. ( fat mike again). mooo how many versions of the edmund fitzgerald is
Canuck - April 29, 2009, 4:42 am,
are in 6 gigs of gordon lightfoot.