Almost as idiotic as voting for a Republican.

Mark - February 13, 2009, 1:40 pm,
The thing that's idiotic here is the basic premise for your poster. "Tailgating" indicates that the truck in this poster was going 120 mph with the motorcyclist riding it's bumper. That's not what happened here. Your sub-premise also lacks common...
dgbt - February 13, 2009, 1:42 pm, must really be bored.
Mark - February 13, 2009, 1:43 pm,
...sense. You see, voting for a democrat is like beating your head against the feels so good when you stop. The individual in the poster is therefore obviously a democrat. He stopped and he no longer feels any pain. Please let me know...
Mark - February 13, 2009, 1:43 pm,
...if you wish any other posters explained to you.
BoneCD - February 13, 2009, 1:59 pm,
geez...I thought we were talking about Obama Socialism taking your cash, house, wife, dog, and bike from you before you get it. And you get it when there is a sudden change, but it's too late to stop!
Mark - February 13, 2009, 2:02 pm,
BoneCD - I guess that could be another interpretation.
BoneCD - February 13, 2009, 2:09 pm,
MP...Always glad to help Mark
rerun - February 13, 2009, 5:50 pm,
I read about this "accident" a year or so ago. Supposedly the guy lived, It doesn't look that way from here. I doubt it as well, who would take time to take a picture when they could try to save if really alive.
Fatty - February 13, 2009, 5:54 pm,
I wasn't able to take the picture until I was done laughing.
WTFO - February 13, 2009, 6:23 pm,
rerun, this accident happened because the moron on the crotch-rocket was going 125+mph and hit the back of the truck. He did not live which probably raised the national IQ level just a bit. Other than that the poster is still pathetic liberal tripe.
rerun - February 13, 2009, 6:25 pm,
Agree the guy was an idiot. I didn't mean to inply he wasn't.
Scorpio7 - February 14, 2009, 12:24 pm,
I appreciate reading Mark's obfuscations, even though they lack substance and offer no corroboration, whatsoever. But, even those who don't know what they are writing about, should be allowed to make their inaccuracies public, in a free society. Amen.
Mark - February 14, 2009, 1:52 pm,
Scorpio7 - I believe my comments were clear and to the point while still injecting humor in opposition to the message of the poster. Since it's Valentine's day shouldn't you be out buying something for your right hand instead of making me look up words?
Scorpio7 - February 14, 2009, 2:36 pm,
Mark, MUST you lower yourself in stature, to resort to base insults and cannards? But thanks for publicly admitting that you have to look up words I use, because you aren't as intelligent as I am...
Mark - February 14, 2009, 2:48 pm,
Scorpio7 - I frequently look up words I don't use often. You would be wise to do the same. Canard has one "n" Mr. Intelligence.
Scorpio7 - February 14, 2009, 3:07 pm,
"Cannard," Mark, is a French word meaning "Duck." Once again, your ignorance shows. I sometimes use words incorrectly, to discover those who MIGHT be intelligent enough to spot them and comment on them, eruditely. Thanks for taking the "bait," Kid.