" pork in the Stimulus Bill" --Barack Obama (if you don't count dog parks, frisbee golf course, STD testing, NASA satellite, ATV trails, doorbells, digital converters, etc...)

Creator: WTFO

HAHA - May 17, 2009, 10:29 pm,
I smell pork coming from the White House. Must be a BBQ.
ILB - August 30, 2009, 6:29 pm,
And the person with the top PORK shoved into the stimulus bill? A REPUBLICAN,...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
WTFO - August 30, 2009, 10:55 pm,
Want to provide a name and a reference? I'm willing to look it up and if it's true and not more of your BS, I'll be the first to call for him/her to be voted out.
WTFO - August 30, 2009, 10:56 pm,
BTW, poster is still valid. The POTUS lied about pork in his so-called "stimulus" bill.
Sean - August 30, 2009, 11:01 pm,
I beg to differ. You lie when you deliberately misrepresent a current state of affairs. He merely (majorly?) failed to walk the walk, having talked the talked. There's an unimportant difference there, don't you not know?
WTFO - August 31, 2009, 11:48 pm,
He stated this after the bill was written when it was clearly filled with pork projects and wasteful programs. Therefore, he either lied or was completely ignorant of what was in the bill. I don't believe he is an ignorant man. So.....
ILB - September 16, 2009, 6:01 am,
Wasteful according to you. You are truly sad, my friend. I pity you truly.
WTFO - September 16, 2009, 6:30 pm,
A dog park, Boulder hybrid cars, a nature path, solar powered water heaters in Puerto Rico, study of catfish, study of herpes, on and on. No none of that is wasteful to anyone but me. I pity your blind ignorance.
Bah - October 6, 2009, 12:57 pm,
What's the satellite being used for? I wouldn't consider most satellites "pork" in any sense. The rest of it, however, is right on. Go easy on ILB; if he doesn't get why a frisbee park made with national dollars is wasteful, nothing you say can will help
Bah - October 6, 2009, 12:58 pm,
Arg - "Can say will help" good Lord.
WTFO - October 15, 2009, 12:34 am,
Bah, I believe the satellite was yet another NASA bird to examine the climate more. I agree that satellites are not normally pork, but I believe that it would be redundant to systems already on orbit.