"Earlier in my college career, there was no doubt in my mind that as a member of the Black community I was somehow obligated...and would utilize all of my present & future resources to benefit this community first & foremost."

Creator: WTFO

barockeva - February 25, 2009, 11:22 pm,
Good thing the first lady has no real power.
WTFO - February 25, 2009, 11:57 pm,
Take a good look at this woman and tell me she doesn't run the Obama family. Besides, in any marriage, the one who holds the nooky holds the power.
Marduke - February 26, 2009, 9:51 am,
Does that hold the same for Laura, Hillary, and Barbara. d*** I thought Barbara was the nice one who baked cookies and was grandmotherly. Now I got the mental image of her withholding nookie. That was hitting below the belt.
Mark - February 26, 2009, 5:40 pm,
Well now that she's finally proud of her country she can start working on that obligation. Lucky for her that BHO is singing from the same hymnal as taught by Rev. Wright.
Marduke - February 26, 2009, 7:15 pm,
Let's not forget about Ayers and the all the dems in Congress, now they'll make up the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse and the end of the world is at hand. We just have to wait for "super conservative" to walk on water and save us all.
Mark - February 26, 2009, 8:44 pm,
If BHO starts walking on water it won't be to save us all. He'll be leading us out to sea to drown in an ocean of socialism.
WTFO - February 27, 2009, 7:49 pm,
That's great! Marduke has converted. You have seen the light! The one correction I'd offer is that conservatives don't believe their leaders can walk on water, that is how liberals view their heros. But other than that, really close. Congrats.
Marduke - February 28, 2009, 1:01 pm,
I thought about converting for all of about 3 seconds, then realized that if I had to live my life from your view point as a Repub that I would have to kill myself instead in shame.
Mark - February 28, 2009, 3:22 pm,
The best part of being a democrat is that it feels so good when you stop. It's better to live as a Republican (in shame if you must) than to blindly stumble through life giving away other people's money and saying, "Gee I'm swell!"
Marduke - February 28, 2009, 3:58 pm,
So the Dems have been the only ones ever to spend money. I stand corrected. I was right leaning when I was younger and I'm glad I outgrew it like a old pair of worn out shoes with tired ideas and ideology.
WTFO - February 28, 2009, 10:27 pm,
I guess it's just easier to wait for your govt to take care of you like a mother than to strive out on your own a succeed. Socialism will get its chance for the next 4 years and then us conservatives will have to fix the country and restore the Am. dream
n/a - April 6, 2009, 9:50 pm,
Tyler Durden - April 9, 2009, 6:44 pm,
WTFO - April 11, 2009, 7:49 pm,
Your slur is inappropriate and unwelcomed in a comment chain attached to my poster. Your ignorance reduces the credibility of a serious concern. Keep your racism away from my posters. Now, FOMF!
TheSarge - June 17, 2009, 12:08 pm,
Why is it when someone says the word "obligated" it ends up costing me a lot of money?
WTFO - June 17, 2009, 7:49 pm,
It's just the Democratic way, Sarge.
Port - August 8, 2009, 11:30 am,
In other words "we look out for the hood, f*** whitey."