Motifake
MAD
motifake

THE ONLY TIME YOU ARE BETTER THEN THE ENEMY

Is when they doesn't see you coming and with a .50 Cal it won't matter

Creator:

Mark - February 14, 2009, 12:44 pm,
WRONG! As long as you have an American flag on your shoulder you will always be better THAN the enemy.
Little Johnny - February 14, 2009, 12:58 pm,
And if the "Don't" see you coming it is even better.
The guy who made this poster - February 15, 2009, 9:47 pm,
dude.. who gives a crap about spelling:P... and btw im not American..and not only America uses the Barrett .50Cal
Mark - February 15, 2009, 10:15 pm,
Well "The gut who made this poster" if English is not your first language, my hats off to you. You are to be commended for your efforts here. I wish I could speak another language. BTW that is an American behind the weapon.
Mark - February 15, 2009, 10:16 pm,
Nice poster. Be proud enough to put your name on it next time.
Shaun (The guy who made this poster) - February 15, 2009, 11:12 pm,
lol truesay man.. umm yah i speak more french then i do english (Montreal ,Canada) but thanks for that either way i noticed that it was an american.. im not completely daft
Mark - February 15, 2009, 11:18 pm,
It's not a problem for me. I screwed up a few weeks ago and identified a Brit as an American in one of my posters. I admire anyone who can speak more than one language. I've tried but have failed.
Shaun - February 15, 2009, 11:30 pm,
guy, i hat french, its hard to gets along with "english Square heads" my hole family shames me for trying to learn better english, but my tutor is a h** brunette, its hard not to pay attention, if you gets my drift
Mark - February 15, 2009, 11:36 pm,
I understand about paying attention to a h** brunette. I tend to get in trouble that way but my family would disown me if I ever tried to learn French.
Shaun - February 15, 2009, 11:55 pm,
why dude..if you lived in Louisiana then it would be ok.. you must be what my grandma calls " 'ome grown british english"?? or your a yank :P
or