Creator: ronsart

Sean - February 20, 2009, 11:29 am,
Good thing he never said anything about libertarians (like me), I suspect that he would have used the words "wing nut" in his quip. Nice poster.
Mark - February 20, 2009, 12:05 pm,
Boo...Hisss! Most of us stopped listening to what the British had to say back in 1776. Nice new logo Ron.
Derek - March 16, 2009, 5:02 pm,
And look were that's got you Mark. Next you'll be advocating burning books ;-)
Culos - March 16, 2009, 5:04 pm,
The way your economy is going you'll soon have to do that to keep warm....:-))))
Mark - March 16, 2009, 5:41 pm,
Derek - "And look were that's got you Mark." You have got to be kidding me. I'm going to try to be nice here and just ask; Do you think that the US would have been better off staying part of England?
Elder God Douchebag - March 16, 2009, 8:02 pm,
know_it_all - April 13, 2009, 10:52 am,
J.S. Mill is a joke, kinda like ron's wanna-be art.
WTFO - April 13, 2009, 8:08 pm,
This quote proves something I was no aware of. Even in the 1800s, liberals were vicious character a**assins who lashed out without logic or intelligence against those who disagreed with them.
Marduke - April 14, 2009, 10:06 am,
Don't forget that conservatives have been walking on water since before Christ and no righty would ever lash out with character attacks and half truths. Nope that would never ever happen in the really real world. Glad you cleared that up.
WTFO - April 14, 2009, 11:57 pm,
Go ahead with your usual tactic of justifying bad behavior by pointing elsewhere, Marduke. A true liberal through and through by never taking responsibility or being held accountable. I condemn all irrational attacks regardless of the side it comes from..
WTFO - April 14, 2009, 11:59 pm,
while you're content with lashing out blindly and saying "they are doing it too!" Truly pathetic. Enjoy your rationalizations because if you ever let go of them you may realize how baseless and weak your positions really are.
Marduke - April 15, 2009, 11:17 am,
You seem to do plenty of attacking on your own blinded by your own partinsanship. But I should at least thank you, it's been fun loving guys like you that have pushed me further left as I've gotten older. And I'm still upset we can't be buddies.
WTFO - April 15, 2009, 10:12 pm,
I attack positions, you and your ilk subscribe to personal attacks. Now to be fair, when attacked personnally, I respond in kind. The fact that you base your left positions on people you don't like versus basing positions of logic and evidence just shows
WTFO - April 15, 2009, 10:14 pm,
how weak and pathetic your mind is. Since you've "gotten older" maybe it's time to see your doctor to a**ess your mental capacity. Your blind hatred of those who disagree with you and unwaivering support for socialism makes me concerned.
BuZZbomb - April 15, 2009, 10:58 pm,
John Stuart Mill, of his own free will, On half a pint of shandy was particularly ill.
Marduke - April 16, 2009, 2:18 pm,
I don't hate those who disagree with me. I've had plenty of civil discussions with others here as well as backed up a couple who politically I am in disagreement with. Your a**ertion that I'm a socialist because I don't adhere to your strict way of...
Marduke - April 16, 2009, 2:18 pm,
...thought is laughable. Other than your service to country, I have enough mental capacity left to know that there are few if any qualities you have that I would admire or even want to try and emmulate. You are constanly trying to force feed the warped..
Marduke - April 16, 2009, 2:18 pm,
conservative viewpoint on everyone else. God forbid, if someone disagrees then they must be socialist, or whatever is your new catchword of the day. Whenever we clash the quote "Fascism will come to America, wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross"...
Marduke - April 16, 2009, 2:19 pm,
...always come to mind. Not once have I heard you condemn anyone from the right for anything that's been said. It's always the cry of "those nasty liberals were mean to me" argument that you constantly spew, all you do is sound like a sad sad little man.
WTFO - April 17, 2009, 1:00 am,
I have sounded off against personal attacks against BHO as well as Bush, I have also stood against the first TARP. As usual your rants are incorrect and useless, Marduke. All you write is blah, blah, blah and baa, baa, baa. Run along little sheep.
Marduke - April 17, 2009, 10:21 am,
You've made comments condemning harm to the POTUS, but that's about all I've seen. Socialist, sheep, how about you come up with something fresh. Every time you spout baa, baa, baa I get the urge to watch Black Sheep Squadron.
WTFO - April 20, 2009, 3:24 am,
I've never made comments advocating harm to the POTUS, don't lie. Also, if you stop bleating, I'll stop calling you a sheep.
Marduke - April 20, 2009, 10:06 am,
My last comment was taken incorrectly, or I wasn't clearer. You have condemnded comments advocating harm to the POTUS, but you'll follow the right wherever they lead you, whether they are incorrect or not. Makes you and I sheep of two different flocks.
john stuart mill - June 5, 2009, 5:45 am,
know wut ? did it for the lulz ;)