Creator: Briton of Rose

Signe - February 16, 2009, 8:49 am,
Not really a "funny" poster, but I definitely agree with your point!
discusthrow69 - February 17, 2009, 3:38 pm,
You should label your posters correctly. Atheism is the denouncement of god, i think your thinking of being agnostic. I am agnostic, I don't believe in God, but I don't care if other people do. a**.
Hector - February 17, 2009, 4:31 pm,
Atheism Derived from the Greek a = not and theos = god: not-god. An atheist does not believe in god or postulate the existence of gods or spiritual beings.
Hector - February 17, 2009, 4:33 pm,
Christian religious teachers often give an incorrect derivation of atheism from the Greek anti = against and theos = god: presumably this is done to suggest that atheists are evil.
Hector - February 17, 2009, 4:35 pm,
Strong atheism A strong atheist is someone who does not merely lack belief in god, but believes that god does not exist. This is not the same as an Apatheist who doesn't care whether god exists and, as a result, acts as though it doesn't.
Hector - February 17, 2009, 4:40 pm,
Most "atheists" today, when pressed, probably believe in God the same way they believe in the tooth fairy.
Sean - February 17, 2009, 4:43 pm,
You know what they say: "there are no atoothfairy-ists in foxholes."
HtD - February 19, 2009, 3:47 am,
Ah, I love that old saying.
dude - February 25, 2009, 6:40 pm,
HEALING: diseases and conditions reversed by the power of God in the name of Jesus for people who just happen to believe in healing. Coincidence, eh?
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - March 30, 2009, 2:34 pm,
Yes, yes it is. Why is it so hard to believe in coincidence? If people who gave every little observable event in the universe credit for being coincidence the way they give credit to 'gods', there'd be more coincidentalists and less theists.
agdaniele - March 30, 2009, 6:13 pm,
Kudos, MWLF. A belief in a higher power is good for many who can't cope with life's random ocuurences. It's only bad when they encroach on others' freedoms and start wars based on this weakness (a jihad is the same as the crusades).
agdaniele - March 30, 2009, 6:19 pm,
dude, it's amazing how many 'believers' die of aids, cancer, heart disease, etc. So your god just picks and chooses on a whim? Saying it's god's will means there is no reason... aka, random coincidence. With or without belief in god, good and bad happens.
Kevsha - May 11, 2009, 9:59 am,
there really isn't enough room in these comment sections to have any kind of real debate. but i'll bite. i see alot of religious bashing in these posters, more often than not its against christians. i think the main problem is from extreamists on both...
Kevsha - May 11, 2009, 10:03 am,
...sides. i am a christian in thati believe in a higher power. i also am reasonable. i don't force my beliefs on anyone, everyone has a right to chose what they want to believe. to discuss it and argue it during out lives here does not serve much...
Kevsha - May 11, 2009, 10:06 am,
...purpose other than intentionaly trying to piss people off, eventually we will all know when we see if there is a life after death or not. faith and devotion in the correct amount can hold people together... though we all have seen what happens when....
Kevsha - May 11, 2009, 10:09 am,
its taken to an exreame. The middle east, the crusades. in my humble opinion, the bible's teachings are meant to portray love for all, not just those who share your views (not to sound too g** there). i think everyone just needs to calm down
templar13 - March 16, 2012, 7:19 pm,
Um, it's been a long time since I've read the bible, but if I'm not mistaken it pretty much tells you to force your religion on others to save the wicked sinners (peeps who don't believe) Otherwise you're guilty for not trying to save them.
Bob D. Sailor - May 11, 2009, 11:28 pm,
wow... went off the deep end a bit, i really dont care about religion just dont try to shove it down my throat and we're cool.
Bob D. Sailor - May 11, 2009, 11:28 pm,
Skog - October 28, 2009, 7:09 am,
I stopped fully believing in god when I was 10 or 11. Read a science book. Science = fact (but technically god can't be disproven because there is no experiment to test the hypothesis)
manicbranic - November 19, 2009, 10:18 am,
Faith is for the weak.
Mongo - November 19, 2009, 10:20 am,
I guess your very strong then!