Motifake
ufo
MAD
motifake

BLOOD OATHS

Creator: ronsart

Mark - February 26, 2009, 5:11 pm,
Not only do I swear to vote 1 on all tunnels, I further commit myself to voting 1 on all anonymous posters. If they aren't proud of their work they shouldn't post it.
Ethan - March 11, 2009, 11:46 am,
TUNNELS FTW TUNNELS FTW TUNNELS FTW TUNNELS FTW TUNNELS FTW TUNNELS FTW TUNNELS FTW TUNNELS FTW TUNNELS FTW TUNNELS FTW TUNNELS FTW TUNNELS FTW TUNNELS FTW TUNNELS FTW TUNNELS FTW TUNNELS FTW TUNNELS FTW TUNNELS FTW TUNNELS FTW TUNNELS FTW TUNNELS FTW
Mark - March 11, 2009, 1:16 pm,
Tunnels Suck! Tunnels Suck! Tunnels Suck! Tunnels Suck! Tunnels Suck! Tunnels Suck! Tunnels Suck! Tunnels Suck! Tunnels Suck! Tunnels Suck! Tunnels Suck! Tunnels Suck! Tunnels Suck! Tunnels Suck! Tunnels Suck! Tunnels Suck! Tunnels Suck! Tunnels Suck!
Cubbybear - March 11, 2009, 1:34 pm,
Ron are you Klingon? I say Qapla'! To our blood oath
Marduke - March 11, 2009, 2:16 pm,
Ron, Great poster as always. Mark, Babies who smoke shouldn't swear, but I agree with your points. One question though, if you have a better idea to a current poster made, what is the proper etiquette for making a new caption. Do you post a comment ...
Marduke - March 11, 2009, 2:20 pm,
...right away crediting the original poster, or what? There have been times when a tunnel would have been funnier if it was made new using the same pic.
RON - March 11, 2009, 2:44 pm,
My opinion...Marduke...I don,t believe in tunnels...just a waste of time, and to many stupid comments after original. Even if original is dump, well that,s the way it is. Try to get original pics and do something new and fun. First come...first to do.
Mark - March 11, 2009, 2:46 pm,
Marduke - I don't have an answer for the proper etiquette for a reposting. Perhaps you could get numerous opinions in the forum. I think everyone feels differently about it. I wouldn't be offended if someone re-did one of my posters. But if it was...
Mark - March 11, 2009, 2:48 pm,
...contrary to my original I think I would have to rip on it in the comments. The bottom line in my opinion is that tunnels are bad. Some are funny but all are bad. Funny tunnels still = 1
RON - March 11, 2009, 2:56 pm,
YES CUBBY!! I wish success was ours!...but not yet...when Mr. Motifake runs out of space for posters...they will be the first to go...it will be a wonderful day indeed...lol...live long and prosper!
fluffykin5 - March 31, 2009, 1:38 pm,
I swear ........ so help me
agdaniele - May 11, 2009, 2:13 am,
Just a reminder to the newer breed... no tunnels! A comment will suffice.
Chopperliscious - May 11, 2009, 10:32 am,
Just a reminder to the newer breed, Posting tunnels that are replies, instead of a re-caption of the pic (Really witty tunnel replies may be accepted) < http://www.motifake.com/create.php > Everone else does, so go for it - tunnel to your
Chopperliscious - May 11, 2009, 10:33 am,
hearts content! :P
Mark - May 13, 2009, 3:35 pm,
No tunnels....period! All tunnels = 1
Montanna - May 15, 2009, 2:02 am,
Ronsart went to USAFA?
Montanna - May 15, 2009, 2:03 am,
Ronsart went to USAFA?
Montanna - May 15, 2009, 2:03 am,
Ronsart went to USAFA?
agdaniele - June 3, 2009, 1:14 am,
Take the oath now, sleep better tonight.
reason - October 14, 2009, 6:56 pm,
now someone turn this into a tunnels and ill laugh my balls off. Some tunnels are stupid. Some are actually funny. Relax people, if it is actually funny, rate it how you think it should be rated.
or