Motifake
politics
ufo
MAD
motifake

ADMIT IT

Burris finally admits raising money for Blagojevich, i.e. senate seat = obama connection

Creator: Toussaint

Mark - March 5, 2009, 10:13 am,
I admit it. I'll also admit that Blago gave Burris's son a State job as Senior Counsel overseeing mortgage programs after the bank foreclosed on his house and he was slapped with a $34K federal tax lien. It's not quid pro quo, it's kid pro quo. Go Illini!
Elder God Douchebag - March 5, 2009, 10:23 am,
Do you also admit Blagojevich would be a decent comic book villain name is you placed a Dr. before it?
Mark - March 5, 2009, 10:27 am,
I think you have something there EGD. It might even be good for a made for TV movie.
Mark - March 5, 2009, 10:46 am,
I won't admit that all the black Chicago Aldermen threatened Gov. Quinn with Political reprisals if he didn't stop asking for Burris's resignation. That, even though true, might be called a racist comment. So I won't admit that.
Mark - March 5, 2009, 7:37 pm,
And this just in...the Illinois General a**embly today voted not to try to recall Sen. Burris because a special election would be "too costly." Funny how everything in Illinois politics has a price tag...even US Senate seats.
Dr. Doom comment - March 5, 2009, 8:07 pm,
Why do you talk when no one listens?
Dr. Doom comment - March 5, 2009, 8:07 pm,
Why do you talk when no one listens?
Mark - March 5, 2009, 8:15 pm,
Ahhh! My second favorite moron. Dr. Timmy...have you met Racist Trapper. He's my favorite jerk wad at the moment, but I'm sure you'll do everything in your power to move back to the number one spot. (Read twice before responding)
Dr. Doom comment - March 5, 2009, 8:54 pm,
Ah, second favorite, only to yourself I can imagine, you self centered Americans, never sharing anything!
Dr. Doom comment - March 5, 2009, 8:54 pm,
Mark - March 5, 2009, 8:58 pm,
Dr. Timmy Dr. Timmy there is twice as much of you to go around and I'm more than willing to share you with the world. But most of all I wish I could share you with the undertaker.
Dr. Doom comment - March 5, 2009, 9:02 pm,
Dr. Doom comment - March 5, 2009, 9:02 pm,
Undertaker must be you're special friend with all you're friends dying one by one, with Iraq or what not, besides, if you're weight consumes any more of your neck its not like you will be around to itroduce me to him..
or