Can you decide who uttered these words in his speech to the nation? If you have to even think, then who do we fear?

Creator: Toussaint

Mark - February 24, 2009, 9:23 am,
My guess is that BHO gave this speech.
Toussaint - February 24, 2009, 9:52 am,
Tough call wasn't it. In fact, it was Hitler. But, doesn't it sound as BHO words?
Mark - February 24, 2009, 10:00 am,
dgbt - February 24, 2009, 1:36 pm,
who gives a f***. comparing obama to hitler is retarded. there is nothing wrong with this speech so whats the f***ing point?
Marduke - February 24, 2009, 3:38 pm,
I must have missed the CIC making a speech condemning Jews for the ills of the world, explaining the reason behind invading other countries, and hiding behind religion as justification for spreading his message, but I'm sure you'll blame the media as well
WTFO - February 24, 2009, 11:13 pm,
Pres Obama (BTW the correct acronym is CINC not CIC) condemns Republicans instead of Jews for the ills of the world and he hides behind scare tactics to pass the biggest pork/socialist bill in history. I don't blame the media for that, I blame the Pres.
dgbt - February 25, 2009, 9:06 am,
OMG no one is going after republicans. it's just the same old blame game they always play. and scare tactics, are you serious? just f***in retarded.
Anonymous2 - February 25, 2009, 9:17 am,
@DGBT I thought the Dems made it cool to compare presidents to Hitler. @WTFO Commander In Chief acronyms to CIC in my book. I think you're thinking of HNIC. @DGBT again Um... almost every media outlet is going after the Republicans.
Marduke - February 25, 2009, 9:40 am,
I'm glad we cleared up the CIC/CNIC debate, I was loosing sleep over that. I think our last CIC/CNIC used scare tactics for invading a country w/o enough cause. Or spending hundreds of billions on a bs war. At least this money will be used here...
Marduke - February 25, 2009, 9:45 am,
When did Obama put people in concentration camps, invade our neighbors, and exterminate people for his cause. Comparing Obama to Hitler is the stupidest thing I've seen here to date.
Toussaint - February 25, 2009, 12:16 pm,
For those who think this was comparing those two men, then you obviously we asleep during History class. It was meant to compare the mellifluous words they used to seduce a nation in following them blindly for a quick fix.
dgbt - February 25, 2009, 1:33 pm,
but that's retarded because all this speech says it that we can make it through hard times if we try hard enough. if it said something about jews or taking over the world then you would have a point but right now you make absolutely no sense at all.
Marduke - February 25, 2009, 2:11 pm,
Read the whole speech, not just a paragraph. But ok, then this comparision can be made against any world leader trying to rally a country at a low. Republican, Democrat or dictator.
WTFO - February 25, 2009, 6:23 pm,
So Marduke, you claim there wasn't enough justification to invade Iraq? So you have a clearance? You saw the intel reports? No, I think you blindly repeat the liberal BS floating around the internet. Both sides of Congress and the Pres saw the proof.
WTFO - February 25, 2009, 6:24 pm,
Dems just deny the truth since it's classified and can't be brought into the public eye. That way they can gain power and impose the socialism we see building quickly in only the first month.
Packleader - February 25, 2009, 6:42 pm,
Proof of all the nukes? That must be the reason why only four countrys besides the U.S. contributed troops to the invasion force. Of the rest most countries in the Coalition did not really help and several had no army. You just follow the war propaganda!
WTFO - February 26, 2009, 12:06 am,
There were 30 allied nations in Iraq. I don't follow propoganda. I follow what I've seen with my own eyes. I've been down range and the media here in the US and other western nations hide factual data about the war since they don't agree with the war.
Marduke - February 26, 2009, 9:44 am,
Intel that was bent to show what the inner circle wanted the world to see. If I am blindly following the Dem bs, I don't suppose you wouldn't blindly follow Bush into insanity. But it's cool, there's room for crazy here to, however misguided.
Packleader - February 26, 2009, 4:55 pm,
At least I´m not stubborn. Even the Iraq-Al Qaeda link was a fake, a report from the Defense Department’s inspector general says so. And December 08 64% of the Americans said the Iraq War was not worth fighting. You have not much friends, warmonger!
HtD - February 26, 2009, 5:13 pm,
So, now Obama is a Nazi Socialist?
Elder God Douchebag - February 26, 2009, 5:28 pm,
I think you have to be white to be a Nazi.
pewipo - March 16, 2009, 9:28 pm,
hitler said all that stuff to get into power, as soon as he was elected he started his plan to kill the jews. obama is already in power and guess what? no dead jews
HAHA - April 17, 2009, 3:59 pm,
Pewipo take off the Nobamma goggles. Trillions of dollars in spending. Giving money to France too say were sorry. Lift ban on USA funded abortions out of the country. Signs treaty to give EU a say in our economic and tax system.
Chopperliscious - May 10, 2009, 1:19 pm,
"What is happening now has happened before and will happen again." Razor, BSG. The Hybrid.
Rednecks of America KKK - June 18, 2009, 12:58 am,