He spent $700M to get a job that pays only $400K a year, and we're supposed to believe that he has the answers to fix an economic "crisis"??!!

Creator: WTFO

God. - March 16, 2009, 9:30 pm,
BoneCD - March 16, 2009, 9:38 pm,
Let's just say for argument sake that he does; With Pelosi and Reid watching his back he's domed to fail anyway
WTFO - March 22, 2009, 12:43 am,
BCD, have you looked at the voting record of BHO when he was a Senator? (granted there isn't much of a record to look at, with all the "Not Voted" counts). BHO voted left of Reid and Pelosi. I believe he's pulling the strings and going to let them take...
WTFO - March 22, 2009, 12:44 am,
the blame and fall when the American people rise up with one voice and put a stop to this socialist BS.
HAHA - April 4, 2009, 12:22 am,
So he is already 300 in the hole. Dumbass. Well I guess all the people that voted for him are dumbassess.
Canuck - April 17, 2009, 11:51 pm,
This is the most twisted attempt at humor so far! Who the hell wants to lead a country for the money! Not funny and makes no sense.
ThePirate - April 18, 2009, 12:10 am,
700,000,000 - 400,000 = 699,600,000... hardly 300 down.. but it wasn't his money.. stupid argument. We got thru 8 years of Clinton.. we'll survive
WTFO - April 18, 2009, 10:02 pm,
I'm heart-broken that Canuck doesn't like my sense of humor. Oh wait...who is he? Never mind. We did get through 8 yrs of Clinton but we had a Rep Congress to block his BS for 6 of those yrs. Hopefully, we can get Congress back in 2010 to restore some...
WTFO - April 18, 2009, 10:03 pm,
balance. Also, I would like BHO to continue following the Pres Carter model of Presidency and be voted out after his first term.
Canuck - April 19, 2009, 12:22 am,
its not the sense of humor so much as the lack of humor. As far as who i am, someone who would prefer not to have to wade through all this hate mongering to get a good laugh. I never felt the need to comment until all these non funny political posters
Canuck - April 19, 2009, 12:26 am,
got out of hand. This 1 in particular is simply devoid of humor and logic. Others employ Racial stereotypes that should have died with our grandfathers. From reading your comments i can see that you are intelligent, just hopelessly misguided and outdated.
WTFO - April 19, 2009, 12:43 am,
Nobody makes you "wade through" political posters (you don't actually have to click on them, it's called freedom of choice). Also, the only thing I hate is policies that are ruining the great country I defend, I don't hate the man because I don't know him
WTFO - April 19, 2009, 12:45 am,
Also, there are posters of all kinds on this site. Humor, ***y, political, demotivational, etc. This one employs the irony of someone who can spend so much money is supposed to reign in out of control spending. Rate posters as you see fit, but don't
WTFO - April 19, 2009, 12:47 am,
expect that your opinions will change what or how I post. I guess I can say thanks for the intelligence compliment but I will respectfully disagree with your misguided/outdated a**ertions. I contend that this admin is destroying principles the US was
WTFO - April 19, 2009, 12:49 am,
founded on. The govt shouldn't be forcing Americans who play by the rules and stay within their means to bail out those who don't. That is what is going on right now. The tea parties on Apr 15 were protesting that very problem. Americans need to wake up.
Canuck - April 19, 2009, 2:10 pm,
Justify the racial stereotypes! The cream of wheat box and others. Intelligence and eloquence do not make up for racism and bigotry
WTFO - April 20, 2009, 12:46 am,
How the hell is the picture of a man on a cream of wheat box racist you ignorant POS? There are white guys on Quaker oats, and KFC. Are those racial too, you moron? As I said in another post, when a liberal has no facts to back up thier position, they
WTFO - April 20, 2009, 12:48 am,
switch tactics to labeling the other person as a bigot, racist, or redneck. If you are looking for racism then you can interpret anything as racist. I don't care about race, obviously you do which makes me believe YOU are the racist here. FOMF!
HtD - April 20, 2009, 1:16 am,
This is too funny.
knowitall - July 14, 2009, 3:59 pm,
WTFO i completely agree that corporate bailouts are communism in disguise and the people of this nation are too stupid to realize it. the people can't differentiate bs fear mongering the left plays on from normal ups and downs of the market
knowitall - July 14, 2009, 4:05 pm,
General Motors spread itself too thin and collapses? so what let them, people will find new jobs. same for AIG, and all the banks. that's what capitalism is all about.
a name of no use - July 14, 2009, 10:46 pm,
Doesn't anyone just ever talk about t*** anymore?
WTFO - July 15, 2009, 12:43 am,
KIA, you forgot to mention that not only did GM spread itself too thin, but that the overhead costs of its employees driven by the corrupt unions (supported by the Dems), make it almost impossible to turn a profit. ANONU, big floppy ***bs, mmmm.
Zed - July 22, 2009, 4:39 pm,
Corrupt UNIONS??? Due to the loss of bargaining power the unions USED to have, managers at the GM plant in Wentzville have let older workers DIE on the line before calling for an ambulance so that they don't have to pay the HOSPITAL BILL!
Zed - July 22, 2009, 4:40 pm,
Here's to hoping that someday you actually move out of your parents basement and get a job, so that you have to live in the REAL WORLD, WTFO.
CANADA - July 22, 2009, 4:52 pm,
WTFO is a major contributor to this site, while i may not agree with all of his opinions(a persons right) his opinions are often valued because they are well thought and not the rantings of an anonymous f***tard (Zed).
CANADA - July 22, 2009, 4:53 pm,
i may be the smallest contributor but i dont need to hide behind being anonymous
Zed - July 22, 2009, 5:50 pm,
Canada: Get a job, too, and I might take you seriously. Well, at least as seriously as I take Palin supporters and members of the Westboro Baptist Church, which is not at all.
Jmac0585 - July 22, 2009, 6:03 pm,
"It's not a motorcycle, it's a Chopper, baby." "Who's Chopper is this?" "It's Zed's" "Who's Zed?" "Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead."
Zed - July 22, 2009, 6:03 pm,
And who's being Anonymous? I signed my comment, or is "Canada" your real name?
MO - July 22, 2009, 8:32 pm,
Jmac with the pulp ref!! Sweet...been watching those two go at it all day. I gotta say it's been thanks for injecting something worth while!!
WTFO - July 23, 2009, 1:42 am,
Zed, if it matters to a drive-by attacker like you, I'm an 16+ active duty military member, not some kid living off my parents. UAW is one of the most corrupt unions in the country. Right up there with the teamsters. They bully workers to be members for
WTFO - July 23, 2009, 1:44 am,
their dues to increase their own power and they pay off Dems campaigns so they can bully the auto companies resulting in worker compensation that is $75 an hr (including lifelong benefits) compared to Toyota paying $45 an hr. That made US companies un-
WTFO - July 23, 2009, 1:46 am,
competitive. That combined with green liberal pressure to create hybred cars when they continuously failed in the market because the Toyota Prius already cornered that market. Those were major contributors to the failures of the US auto industry. Also,
WTFO - July 23, 2009, 1:48 am,
the UAW's buying of Dems has ultimately paid off again since they will have a lion's share of the ownership of both Chrysler and GM and get to select the majority of the board members. Finally, your comparing Palin supporters with those low lifes at
WTFO - July 23, 2009, 1:50 am,
Westboro shows that you are a complete idiot. Most conservatives (especially Palin who's son serves in the military) despise the church's cause and their methods of protesting military funerals.
WTFO - July 23, 2009, 1:51 am,
BTW Canada, thanks for stepping up against just another liberal hater who doesn't care about facts with those he/she disagrees with. Slander and stupidity rule the day with people like Zed.
MrRandom - July 23, 2009, 1:58 am,
Off topic, but I still love seeing you rip into badly thought out attacks WTFO
a name of no use - July 23, 2009, 2:21 am,
So yeah, t*** are great. In fact, I thought of creating a museum based solely on t*** and the titacular titnacity of Tittendom. It shall be called, wait for it....the t***onian. Anybody with funding or t*** welcome. t***.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - July 23, 2009, 2:28 am,
Hey WTFO. don't most Presidents spend more money attaining office then they will earn holding it? Isn't the whole point to serve your citizens as a leader and not to turn a profit? Will you agree that this poster might be a bit ill conceived?
Mooooooooooooooooooo - July 23, 2009, 2:28 am,
I ask this as a friend.
a name of no use - July 23, 2009, 2:33 am,
So we're not going to talk about t***? :(
CANADA - July 23, 2009, 8:20 am,
hey f***tard Zed! by anonymous i mean that my opinions in this place have direct consequences on the performance of my posters as well as the the strength of my future opinions hold. unlike you i cannot just change my name without a loss.
Zed - July 23, 2009, 4:22 pm,
Buy a dictionary. That's not what Anonymous means.
CANADA - July 23, 2009, 4:38 pm,
hey zed, anonymous means not to divulge an idenity, which im making here
WTFO - July 24, 2009, 12:14 am,
Mr. R. Thanks. I'm glad to see my words aren't just wasted on idiot p********s like Zed who won't listen to facts.
WTFO - July 24, 2009, 12:15 am,
Moo+, you make an excellent point sir. However, this particular man spent $620M more than his campaign rival since he backed down from his promise (1st of many now) to use govt funds with a cap. Therefore, I think the poster is still relevant. Thanks for
WTFO - July 24, 2009, 12:16 am,
the great observation and giving me a chance to explain my position.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - July 24, 2009, 8:01 pm,
Any time you right wing hate monger....XD
ILB - September 9, 2009, 3:21 am,
Dont feel bad Canada, most of the people that agree with WTFO are in fact, WTFO himself.
WTFO - September 10, 2009, 1:14 am,
Any proof? No. You just can't handle the fact that there might be more than one person here that disagrees with the POTUS and you. Truly pathetic.
ILB - September 16, 2009, 1:43 am,
No, whats truly pathetic, is that you dont know that it posts your other aliases when you post. MARK, uh i mean WTFO, or whoever you have created today to agree with yourself. :)
WTFO - September 16, 2009, 1:52 am,
Again, you're bringing up this false accusation? If you'd like I can explain how Mark ended up with my name, but you obviously don't care about truth, just attacking anyone who dares to disagree with you. BTW, brainiac. How come mine doesn't say Mark?
boeweizer - October 9, 2009, 3:10 pm,
yeah but it wasn't his money he spent
WTFO - October 14, 2009, 1:27 am,
boe, which implies that he OWES his supporters. Whereas, his opponent spent the capped amount they both agreed to prior to Mr. Moneybags seeing a shortcut.