Sir, that is not a holy light emanating from your presence. That is the economic train wreck you've brought to the American taxpayer.

Creator: WTFO

agdaniele - February 24, 2009, 12:16 am,
Sigh.... I truly missed the agendafakes.
Culos - February 24, 2009, 5:11 am,
I truly find it amazing that he's being judged already. He started with the mess left by the previous government, and it do believe it was a pretty big mess which hardly can get worse. Give the guy a change it can only get better....
WTFO - February 24, 2009, 11:21 pm,
Mr. Culos. The market has been judging him and his policies for the past month. A drop of about 1000 pts since he took office. Also in this 1st month, he decided to close Gitmo (the DoD just proved this week that Gitmo meets Geneva Conv standards),...
WTFO - February 24, 2009, 11:23 pm,
passed the biggest pork laden bill in history (by using scare tactics to rush the process so no one could read all the BS in it), he rolled back some major welfare reforms instituted by Clinton and Congress in the 90s, he's continuing Bush's mistake...
WTFO - February 24, 2009, 11:25 pm,
of buying out the banks, he's buying throwing money at the auto industry, he's asked for the DoD to cut their budget during two wars (likely to end up with more dead servicemen), he is sending $900M in aid to Gaza, he's appointed a tax cheat to lead...
WTFO - February 24, 2009, 11:27 pm,
the IRS, he's lied about allowing lobbyists into his administration, he's appointed a CIA chief with no intelligence experience, he's raising taxes on businesses during a recession, and after spending all our tax dollars (which required funding from...
WTFO - February 24, 2009, 11:29 pm,
China) and the tax dollars of our children and grandchildren, this delusional Pres says we need to cut the deficit by 50% in 4 yrs. Culos, you and the Pres say he inherited this mess. That is not true. He volunteered for this mess and any other that...
WTFO - February 24, 2009, 11:31 pm,
comes down the pike. It's inherent with the position just like war is inherent to my duties as a serviceman. I think you were asking for me to give him a "chance" but you typo says "change". Either he's got you brainwashed, bud or your Freudian slip...
WTFO - February 24, 2009, 11:32 pm,
is right on the money and we need a change in POTUS right now. He screwed all this up in the first month. How much more damage can he do to our country in the remaining 47 months?
HtD - February 25, 2009, 12:16 am,
Seeing all these posters makes me glad I am a Democrat.
Trapper - February 25, 2009, 1:23 am,
That's right, impeach the f***er right now. ****, it's been a whole month, the economy still sucks and blah blah blah. Christ give the man a chance. It might actually work.
Toussaint - February 25, 2009, 12:25 pm,
His forced federal funds create a more dependency on state funds which are now given, with strings, by the Federal govt. Curing a junkie by giving him increased drugs isn't curing, it's killing and control.
WTFO - February 25, 2009, 6:28 pm,
Trapper, "give the man a chance"? I just listed a huge amount of failures committed in 1 month! Ranging from economy, socialism, national security, and corrupt appointments. Follow your mesiah blindly little sheep. So you understand: baa baa baa.
Elder God Douchebag - March 20, 2009, 11:12 pm,
How DARE you say that! His mother was a saint!
WTFO - March 20, 2009, 11:53 pm,
Uh, what are you going on about, EGD?
Elder God Douchebag - March 21, 2009, 12:39 am,
..The 'baa baa baa' remark you made earlier..I'm sorry, I've been sick and am currently bombed on cold medicine, so I may make less sense than I usually do.
WTFO - March 21, 2009, 12:54 am,
Got it. Once in a while, you're to clever for me. I must apologize if I said something nasty about his mother with my attempt at speaking liberal. I'm not very fluent in it, yet.
HAHA - April 4, 2009, 12:20 am,
d*** you figured out what the light is.
Baron von Tofurkey - April 11, 2009, 3:46 am,
delusional is ignoring the 1 trillion dollar deficit inherited from that idiot Bush, who couldn't balance a checkbook.
WTFO - April 11, 2009, 8:24 pm,
The number was $500B by most non-partisan accounts. Also Bush bashing is over and weak. You are ignoring that even with your $1B deficit statement, that this man spent more than that in the first 2 months of his Presidency. Also, the CBO projects his
WTFO - April 11, 2009, 8:26 pm,
policies will bring an additional $1T deficit every year through 2019. Ending at $9.3T. (Note: I had a typo before, change $1B to $1T.)
ILB - September 9, 2009, 3:19 am,
I really enjoy the fool you make of yourself WTFO.
WTFO - September 10, 2009, 1:13 am,
blah, blah, blah.
manicbranic - October 7, 2009, 4:11 pm,
Um....the US government has been a socialist organisation. All government is. Besides, the a**ymetries the current administration has to deal with concern inefficiencies that date back to the days of Reagan, but became systemic under Dubya's stint.
MrDude - November 6, 2009, 3:49 pm,
Funny how short is the memory of some people. Blaming Obama for the state of the economy?
LogicDude - November 6, 2009, 5:01 pm,
Right, we should blame the Democrats in Congress...Obama has just compounded what they started.