In one month, these three imprudent politicians spent more of your tax dollars than was spent on both wars in Afghanistan and Iraq over the past 7 years.

Creator: WTFO

Cubbybear - February 26, 2009, 10:15 am,
What's sick is no one is smiling
Anonymous1010 - March 26, 2009, 10:17 am,
Sigh. Just because you heard it from Rush or Mitch does not mean that it is true...
Marduke - March 26, 2009, 1:31 pm,
Mitch or Rush must be using that fuzzy math I've heard about. Mitch has no excuse since he did graduate from college. Rush I can give a pass to, since he is/was a drug addict and all. Must've fallen off the wagon. Wonder how he avoided prison. Hmmmm...
WTFO - March 27, 2009, 6:21 pm,
It's a nice BS story Anon1010 you cited. By reworking the numbers, your partisan reference twists the truth. I did my own research, instead of listening to others. That is why I left out Katrina costs stated by McConnell. Tax-cuts are a loss of revenue
WTFO - March 27, 2009, 6:26 pm,
for the govt, therefore they are tallied as spending. Dems always count them against Reps when it suits their agenda, so you can't have it both ways. Your reference also cites future spending on benefits/health care for Veterans (based on the vague word
WTFO - March 27, 2009, 6:28 pm,
of "Some experts", interesting they don't call them by name) but they do not count the interest that the "Stimulus" would cost us in the future (estimates range from $300B-$500B). However, even if I accept your BS proof from a partisan newspaper
WTFO - March 27, 2009, 6:31 pm,
(the St Petersburg Times), that the Dems spent (including tax cuts and SCHIP) $818B it still exeeds the $615B spent over the last 7 yrs on both wars. The poster is absolutely accurate, because I do my research instead of relying on "some experts".
WTFO - March 27, 2009, 6:34 pm,
As for Marduke. Sen McConnell, based his "fuzzy" math on GAO reports instead of this weak article that twists math to the favor of the "savior". As for Rush's drug addiction, he admits getting hooked on a highly addictive pain killer. The POTUS admits
WTFO - March 27, 2009, 6:35 pm,
to smoking pot and doing cocaine to escape. There is a big difference between getting addicted to legal drugs and the use of illegal drugs. Let's hear your BS excuse for the President's illegal activities.
Marduke - March 27, 2009, 7:53 pm,
Ahhh, WTFO I figured you'd comment. Let's see where to start. The right has never tried to twist the truth, huh buddy. I guess you'll believe anything they spoon feed you, just the same as you constantly accuse of me. Who's the sheep now. As for Rush...
Marduke - March 27, 2009, 7:54 pm,
He came forward only when the story was gonna break from the Enquirer no less. But that's ok, getting hooked on prescription drugs but turning to illegal methods to continue to obtain them makes everything better, right. Let's even use the hired help...
WTFO - March 27, 2009, 7:59 pm,
1. I never said the right hasn't twisted truth. Unlike liberals I don't excuse bad behavior by one group by pointing to another like you are trying to do. 2. I'm not your buddy. 3. I base my opinions on what I see with my own eyes and my own research...
Marduke - March 27, 2009, 8:00 pm,
to continue with the habit. Even though while hooked he advocated extreme measures againt people hooked on drugs, except where it pertains to himself. Then it's poor ole Rushy. Tell me the post where I tried to excuse it. He's admitted to his mistake...
WTFO - March 27, 2009, 8:01 pm,
I take nothing for face value, unlike you and other sheep following Obama and his media supporters. 4. Again, no excuse for Rush's wrongs. He broke the law and went thru rehab and paid a legal penalty. Again, you resort to the tactics of liberal...
WTFO - March 27, 2009, 8:02 pm,
distraction by turning the subject away from BHOs illegal acts and pointing to someone else.
Marduke - March 27, 2009, 8:08 pm,
Show me the post where I've condoned it. Rush always sits as your de facto god, but I point out his hypocrisy and I'm trying to divert all attention away from Obama. I don't condone his actions, but I rcan espect a man who's admitted to indiscretions...
WTFO - March 27, 2009, 8:11 pm,
Whatever, Marduke. You and Anon10 brought Rush and the Sen into this comment chain not me. The facts are stated in this poster. However, I know you can never admit you are wrong. Your avatar says it all about you. A kid screaming at something you don't...
Marduke - March 27, 2009, 8:13 pm,
without being prompted by the media to spin it six ways to Sunday. I can respect a man that can admit to mistakes and not sit up on the mountain top and dispense judgements on all us lesser men as the right has and will continue to do. Save your...
WTFO - March 27, 2009, 8:13 pm,
want to hear. No matter how much truth and reason you are provided with, you won't accept reality. You'll just throw a temper tantrum and point to others "Jimmy did it too!" Go get some Kool-aid, kid. I'm done with your distractions.
BoneCD - March 27, 2009, 8:16 pm,
Admitting to mistakes is one thing...correcting them is another, not just saying "ohhh next time I'll stop the earmarks." Jesus man do something about it...If he really did want to that is!!
Marduke - March 27, 2009, 8:17 pm,
preaching for the rest of the Jim Jones wannabees. And let me tell you how broken up I am that I can't be your buddy, I just don't know if I'll be able to sleep at night. I might have top get some pills from your "buddy" Rush.
Elder God Douchebag - March 27, 2009, 8:37 pm,
What, do we need a hippie love-in to get you people to stop going at each other?
BoneCD - March 27, 2009, 8:42 pm,
Pass the Bong
Marduke - March 27, 2009, 8:53 pm,
Bonecd, I don't partake of the smoke, but I'll buy the first round at the Motifake Bar and Grill.
BoneCd - March 27, 2009, 8:57 pm,
It wouldn't be a Hippie Love-in then! But a beer sounds great. Speaking of beer...anyone try a Michelob Light since they've bought out. Excellent I must say & I'm a Heineken man
WTFO - March 28, 2009, 12:34 am,
Sorry, EGD. Not much of a "love-in" kind of guy. I just have to chime in when people distort the facts and spin the conversation away from the truth. However, I'll take a whiskey sour and chill. I've said my piece and am done arguing. (for now)
Anonymous1010 - March 28, 2009, 1:51 am,
While the "media bias" line may work at CPAC, it does not change the errors you made - which the article points out very well. If was as biased as you claim, it would not evaluate Obama's statements as anything but true.
Anonymous1010 - March 28, 2009, 1:54 am,
You can check the site for yourself on that one. That sure sounds like a biased organization doesn't it?
Sean - March 28, 2009, 2:17 am,
I am not going to mention any names, however, when your own avatar is obviously a phallic symbol which is in the process of blowing it's own load, I respectfully recommend that you refrain from commenting on the avatar of another. That is all. Resume.
WTFO - March 28, 2009, 2:27 am,
Repeated for Anon, the article you cited was posted by St Petersburg Times (known biased paper). I made no errors regardless of your spin. Follow BHO blindly I'm sure socialism will do good for you. It fails for those of us who believe in the values of
WTFO - March 28, 2009, 2:27 am,
the USA.
WTFO - March 28, 2009, 2:29 am,
Sean, you're a funny guy. My avatar pays tribute to the Peacekeeper ICBM (now decommissioned) launching from Vandenberg AFB, CA on a test launch. Missles are shaped that way for aerodynamic purposes not phallic ones. With up to 10 nuclear warheads this
WTFO - March 28, 2009, 2:31 am,
weapon system did exactly as its name implies. It kept the peace. Thanks for the snappy observation, though. It definitely made me chuckle.
Anonymous1010 - March 28, 2009, 2:53 pm,
Again, just saying something does NOT make it true. Where is the proof that the paper is biased? Furthermore where is the proof that the specific site is biased? Like I said, if it was so biased it wouldn't be knocking Obama would it?
WTFO - March 28, 2009, 4:32 pm,
Again, I spelled out how my numbers and a***ysis are accurate and how your source twisted the numbers to get a result they wanted. You can try to distract from facts all you want, it doesn't change the truth this poster states.
barockeva - April 6, 2009, 4:13 pm,
At least they were wasted here in America as opposed to wasted on those f***ing sand rats.
Mark - April 6, 2009, 4:29 pm,
barockeva - I thought I smelled you come in. Why not just keep your racist opinions to yourself? BHO is over there right now kissing the a**es of those "sand rats." This will be the United States of Arabia before he's done.
WTFO - April 10, 2009, 12:35 am,
Well said, Mark. Hey, barockeva all I can say to you is FOMF.
Antimark - June 1, 2009, 11:47 am,
Mark calling someone racist is truly hilarious L...O...L
WTFO - June 1, 2009, 2:11 pm,
Antimark, I a**ume you are calling Mark a racist. Do you have any proof, or are you just another ***k that thinks all conservatives have to be racist? FOMF ya little prick.
wet homo liberal - July 30, 2009, 10:50 pm,
right. take all the debts and problems bush/clinton created and blame it on the black man. i'm sure that always works in your fantasy world, con-con boy.
Porcelina - July 30, 2009, 10:52 pm,
please just shut the f*** up
WTFO - July 31, 2009, 1:16 am,
whl, I blame each President for the problems they create. No POTUS is perfect and all make mistakes. However, BHO is front-loading all his mistakes that my children will be paying for with taxes for as long as they and their children will live. You are
WTFO - July 31, 2009, 1:17 am,
a pathetic loser for playing the race card. You must have learned from Obama himself. That seems to be his defense when people question him for destroying the Constitution.
TheTrashHeap - July 31, 2009, 1:20 am,
Is the race card the one where you have to pick up four? Oh wait thats uno.
WTFO - July 31, 2009, 1:38 am,
No, TTH. The race card is more like the Reverse card in Uno. Somebody challenges you, you drop the race card (if you qualify) and turn the game back on the other person.
Porcelina - July 31, 2009, 1:41 am,
I loathe the race card. I make racist comments all the time about Mexicans, and despite that I've been boning one for a year and a half, I'm still called a racist.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - July 31, 2009, 1:41 am,
Wait? You're "boning" him? WTF?
TheTrashHeap - July 31, 2009, 1:41 am,
And everyone has race so everyone qualify's! sounds like a fun game to me. In a way isn't always blaming the race card just another way of playing the race card? eg."I am an oppressed white male because everyone else get's to play the race card"?
Porcelina - July 31, 2009, 1:42 am,
I sho am. You don't need to know the details at this time. However, Bible Black will illustrate some might fine hints.
Agent K - July 31, 2009, 1:43 am,
ok people look we have a democratic president, and democrat controlled congress...there aint **** you can do so give it up!
Mooooooooooooooooooo - July 31, 2009, 1:43 am,
That's just wrong. But hey "to each her own"
TheTrashHeap - July 31, 2009, 1:43 am,
Porcelina - July 31, 2009, 1:44 am,
lmao. no, no, no.
LogicDude - July 31, 2009, 8:53 am,
Two comments: 1) only 1 person in this 'fake is black you idiot (whl) and 2) what kind of knife are you using to debone him P?
WTFO - July 31, 2009, 1:51 pm,
Agent K, there is **** we can do. Just because they were voted into office doesn't mean we shut up and let them dismantle the greatest nation on Earth (no offense to my Canadian friends, I'm sure you feel the same aboot your country). I let them know by
WTFO - July 31, 2009, 1:52 pm,
sending emails to their offices that they will be held accountable if they don't start representing us.
WTFO - July 31, 2009, 1:53 pm,
TTH, as I've pointed out in other comments and posters; I don't give a d*** about anyone's race and don't complain that I can't use a race card. I was taught to take responsibility for my life instead of blaming others.
Jmac0585 - July 31, 2009, 1:55 pm,
I have sent numerous emails to Barbara Boxer and her pal Frankenstein, and NEITHER has sent me anything but a form letter email back. chuckdevoredotcommerce
TheTrashHeap - July 31, 2009, 1:56 pm,
You can believe The U.S is better. But that "land of the free" motto should have been given a solemn funeral and never spoken of again.
TheTrashHeap - July 31, 2009, 1:57 pm,
Yes but how is always blaming the race card not using the race card? Or for that matter how is it not passing the buck.
TheTrashHeap - July 31, 2009, 1:59 pm,
If you always complain that other races use the race card (meaning you can't) then that is in effect your race card.
LogicDude - July 31, 2009, 2:14 pm,
TTH, in the US - with the exception of the recent Supreme Court decision for the Conn. Firefighters - there is no such thing as "Reverse Discrimination"...from what I see, ONLY in America do you hear about race relations ALL THE TIME. It's...
LogicDude - July 31, 2009, 2:17 pm,
...become an excuse. Chris Rock said he didn't want advantage given based on his skin color: "If you get a higher score, then you win - but if there's a tie? f*** it! You had a 300 year head start!" ROFL!
LogicDude - July 31, 2009, 2:49 pm,
The devil made me do it. DANG! I just did it again, didn't I?
Haarakkon - July 31, 2009, 3:54 pm,
It would seem to me that "liberals" bear the brunt of the blame game at the moment. Yet another convenient way of avoiding responsibility. Bottom line is that conservatives and liberals alike have been blinded by their own sides' propaganda.
Haarakkon - July 31, 2009, 3:57 pm,
This poster is a wonderful case in point. Can anyone (without pointing to skewed "data" provided mostly by the politicos they follow, on both sides) honestly believe that more was spent in the stimulus bill than in an overseas conflict lasting 7 years?
Haarakkon - July 31, 2009, 4:01 pm,
Maybe we've developed really fuel efficient tanks. Or our soldiers volunteer now. Or there are miraculous free healing hospitals. Or the planes run on solar power now. Maybe the troops walked over there, too.
WTFO - August 1, 2009, 3:02 am,
The fact is that the omnibus bill plus the $787B "stimulus" did cost more dollars than both wars combined. However, that doesn't take into account the loss of life of servicemen/women which can't be measured with cash. That's not politics, that's stats.
Agent K - August 1, 2009, 3:12 am,
Haarakkon may have a point you can't really place a value on any life. but as it is with all the bombs and other munitions we've used in both wars i find it hard to believe the "official costs" also things like JP8 and all the medical care for the wounded
Agent K - August 1, 2009, 3:14 am,
plus incidentals like food at chow and MRE's and all the money we've sunk into construction at Baghdad and the other bases.
Reality Lord - August 19, 2009, 11:20 am,
the bill was approved by the bush administration and obama had the target put on him for
TheTrashHeap - August 19, 2009, 11:22 am,
This poster is an ideal candidate for removal based on the "not funny" laws of 09.
Gort - August 19, 2009, 6:59 pm,
It's amusing the amount of disbelief being posted here. It only emphisizes the way these f***tards in the picture can blow through money. The only reason this poster isn't funny is because it's so godd*** true. Change! Whoo Hoo!
WTFO - August 19, 2009, 11:43 pm,
TTH, one respectful question this time based on your last comment here. If this should be removed then why does it have a rating 3.38 and your best poster only rates 3.15 (lower than my average of 3.18)? Maybe you don't speak for as "many" as you claim.
TheTrashHeap - August 19, 2009, 11:47 pm,
Poster ratings mean nothing when judged here. When I receive a compliment from my peers (the contributors of this site)that is more than enough for me. Ratings are a poor judge of quality and a 2.9 is perfect. Nice try though.
TheTrashHeap - August 19, 2009, 11:49 pm,
You obviously have missed the point once again. There is no attempt at entertainment or humor in this poster. That is why it should be removed. Your posters are just veiled complaints and detract from the entertainment value of this site.
ThePirate - August 20, 2009, 12:06 am,
and when exactly TTH are you going to start entertaining US? 35 Motifakes, 10,000 comments on other peoples Motifakes.. don't be a poser.. start being one of the contributors who make us laugh or think or cry.. YOU do not dictate content here. U thinku do
Elder God Douchebag - August 20, 2009, 12:12 am,
Neither do you. Remember that.
WTFO - August 20, 2009, 12:15 am,
Well said Pirate. BTW, TTH I often get compliments on my posters from the peers and good lion ratings. In case you missed it, the lions are there to tell you exactly how people feel about your work. But I guess when the clique speaks, facts don't matter.
ThePirate - August 20, 2009, 12:16 am,
understood EGD. never considered that
TheTrashHeap - August 20, 2009, 7:34 am,
when timmies are allowed to vote lions mean nothing. You can whine about some imagined clique all you want Whines Too f***in Often, but the only conspiracy against you is one of common sense. You have been told to stop the diatribes, now grow up.
TheTrashHeap - August 20, 2009, 7:36 am,
Pirate you have an issue because of the comments I made regarding your Africa poster. Put more thought into your posters and you won't be criticized. Your poster was racist and you needed to be told.
ThePirate - August 20, 2009, 7:46 am,
it was not racist, never meant to be. my issue is that you bounce around commenting annoyingly on everyone elses posters, yet contribute very little work yourself. You stir up fights all the time and drive people away. You act like you invented this site
ThePirate - August 20, 2009, 7:50 am,
my guess is that the site was invented so people could have fun making posters... and that is the allure. it wasn't created so you could be the leading commentator on other peoples work... no one really cares what you think anyway. or what I think.
ThePirate - August 20, 2009, 7:56 am,
you know, there was a night a little while back where you and others were commenting about a pit bull poster. the whole discussion was informative and I learned a lot. No one was called a Timmy or put down. That is what we need more of. Not attacks
Haarakkon - August 20, 2009, 10:53 am,
Just a side note: If we make the number of posters created a criterion for comments, where do we draw the line? Can you not comment until you've made, say, 100 posters? A thousand? Or is it a ratio? 5 comments for every poster made? Or 10?
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 20, 2009, 12:26 pm,
I really think you Amerikens would do better to bring back some of yout previous Presidents...What happened to that Nixon Guy? Or That young guy...Kennedy?...did he recover from that scratch on his head yet?
TheTrashHeap - August 21, 2009, 2:02 am,
Pirate get back to me when you learn you difference between quality and quantity. I pay more compliments than criticisms. I show and receive praise from the best contributors of this site, while you show nothing but contempt.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 22, 2009, 11:19 am,
And early signs of syphilis....don't forget the syphilis.
WTFO - August 23, 2009, 6:00 pm,
I've seen your posters TTH. There isn't much in the way of quality. A few tributes a few attacks on tunnelers and support for the pot that has rotted your brain. Not impressed. But, no matter. You have a right to be here that you fail to extend to others.
WTFO - August 23, 2009, 6:03 pm,
BTW, below is one of your more mature engagements "Whines Too f***in Often". Nope, nothing childish about that, eh? I discuss adult topics, you whine about those adult topics. Man TTH, it must suck to be wrong all the time like you.
TheTrashHeap - August 23, 2009, 6:03 pm,
Again transferring your behavior onto others wtfo. You are now roaming around just like a stereotypical timmy. Almost all your posters are politifakes without even an attempt at funny. You fail once again.
TheTrashHeap - August 23, 2009, 6:06 pm,
You are obviously trying to continue a flame war that should have died yesterday. I will not stoop to your level. This is over and if you choose to continue you will only be talking to yourself.
WTFO - August 23, 2009, 6:11 pm,
Well at least the intelligence level of the conversation will improve significantly without you in it. I'm glad to be done with you. Hopefully, you'll stop trolling my posters to start flame wars. Goodbye and good riddance.
Walkerofskies - August 27, 2009, 1:20 pm,
This pisses me off. I'm not angered by things like petty political insults. I'm angered by the fact that you (WTFO) are still unable to realize that this site is for, and I will say this slowley so you don't forget, H-U-M-O-R.
Walkerofskies - August 27, 2009, 1:25 pm,
And for the record, everyone one knows it was trolls, sent by stock brokers, that stole all of our money.
Ed-Hyde - August 27, 2009, 1:49 pm,
Trolls!!! They are everywhere!!
WTFO - August 28, 2009, 12:37 am,
WoS, while your input is interesting, it's completely ineffective in changing me. (Typed slowly for you) So, suck it up and move on.
ILB - September 1, 2009, 1:36 am,
As usual.....UNTRUE. Total of wars to date is $904 billion (most of which was spent during the last 7 years) vs. $787 billion spent on pulling this country out of the hole it was left in. (although Pelosi and Reed ARE complete morons)
WTFO - September 9, 2009, 1:00 am,
ILB, you conveniently left out the other spending packages they spent during the same month. Mainly the Omnibus which added to the 'stimulus' is well over $1T. As are either uninformed or lying. I'm not sure which.
ILB - September 9, 2009, 3:29 am,
Oh just like the fact that you (and Bush) left the true costs of the war out of the budgets and never accounted for them bringing their numbers down on paper but astronomical in reality? Typical, the only one lying or uninformed, is once again, you.
WTFO - September 10, 2009, 1:17 am,
All govt spending is accounted for. You show your Ignorant Liberal Bull**** by ignoring the facts I posted last and instead trying to redirect attention towards a bogus claim that has no support. You my friend have guzzled the far-left Kool-aid. Wake up.
ILB - September 16, 2009, 1:35 am,
Look it up, its commone knowledge. Bush left the costs of the war out of the budget. You, my friend, debate very well but you lack the wisdom to look honestly at reality. Yes there is a great deal wrong with the country, but name calling and vitriol
ILB - September 16, 2009, 1:36 am,
are part of what is wrong, instead of criticizing EVERYTHING because it doesnt come from YOUR party is not the way to fix things. I was actually very glad to hear of the 6 senators, 3 Dems and 3 Republicans that are presenting a health bill that may
ILB - September 16, 2009, 1:37 am,
actually work. It can be done, but only if BOTH sides stop all this name calling and non-sense and come together. I am willing,......are you?
WTFO - September 16, 2009, 1:46 am,
War spending was accounted for but you are right that most of it came from Continuing Resolutions. I stick to the truth and agree with whoever has the right position, regardless of position. However, the Dems have been captured by radicals looking to
WTFO - September 16, 2009, 1:48 am,
"fundamentally change this country" (Obama). I don't support that nor do I support a society that creates mass entitlements by stealing from successful Americans. That is exactly what this White House and Congress are doing. That and the HUGE spending on
WTFO - September 16, 2009, 1:49 am,
pork and paybacks to unions and special interests makes me worry for the country that my kids will inherit from me. Maybe others should check facts of the root causes of the problems of this country instead of blaming Bush for everything.
agdaniele - September 16, 2009, 1:53 am,
Blah blah blah agenda blah blah blah blah socialism blah blah blah blah messiah blah blah blah blah. PLEAS find somewhere else to do this.
agdaniele - September 16, 2009, 1:54 am,
agdaniele - September 16, 2009, 1:56 am,
This is ridiculous. Motifake, of all places... and political agenda has to be spewed here? Why here? Go somewhere else with this crap.
WTFO - September 16, 2009, 1:57 am,
Respectfully, aggy. You are not forced to read this. Besides, other sites don't have pictures and I like pictures. It helps me communicate to the haters because they normally can't read.
agdaniele - September 16, 2009, 2:04 am,
Respectfully, WTFO, it's getting manifesto-length again. Scrolling through two pages of almost all political banter is ridiculous. Then again, I clearly enjoy humor and non-argumentative and speculative rhetoric.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - September 16, 2009, 2:06 am,
No man, Aggys right. On nights like these when all the politifakers are on, It gets downright depressing having to skim all this blather. Mooooooooooo votes YEA!!!! on
agdaniele - September 16, 2009, 2:08 am,
But, it's not going anywhere... and I'm just voicing my disappointment with everyone who feels the need to turn this site into a soap box. Sorta like the one I'm standing on right now.
WTFO - September 16, 2009, 2:09 am,
I'm done anyway aggy. Tired of trying to keep up with ILB's trolling of all my posters and attacking the truths he can't bare to face. Bring your case to the troll, now. Night all.
ILB - September 16, 2009, 2:32 am,
Well said Agdaniele, well said indeed. :)
ILB - September 16, 2009, 2:37 am,
Oh and to counter your last post responding to me, WTFO, why do you tell me to stop blaming Bush for everything yet its ok for you to twist the facts and blame Obama for everything? Sounds like Hypocrisy at its finest to me.
WTFO - September 16, 2009, 6:47 pm,
Please, I point out exactly what Obama is involved in while you a**ign blame to Bush for everything. You don't even acknowledge facts that show the housing market failure was created in the 90s and that in 06 he told Congress to get it in check. Hypocrite
Bah - October 7, 2009, 12:58 am,
Haar, as usual, cuts to the meat of the conversation. Unfortunately, which one is more depends on who you ask. Everyone uses different figures for estimating the cost; the low estimates are about 600 bil, high 1 tril, and most frequent about 800 bil.
Bah - October 7, 2009, 1:03 am,
So, in my informed but non-professional opinion, when the stimulus bill was passed, this moti was almost certainly true. Now, they nearly break even, with the war probably being slightly higher. I sourced NYT, WSJ, NBC, and others.
Bah - October 7, 2009, 1:11 am,
The highest estimators include Katrina rescue and repair and other unrelated military actions. The low ones a**ume that recruiting would have been the same w/out the war. Both are wrong, so the reality is anyone's guess.
WTFO - October 14, 2009, 1:31 am,
Great points, Bah. We need to get you an avatar, bud. Come in, join the fun. Membership has it's benefits, we'll give you all the women Ron can't eat (which doesn't leave you much, sorry).