"The statesman shears the sheep; the politician skins them." --Austin O-Malley

Creator: WTFO

Kspace - February 26, 2009, 7:29 pm,
It always amazes me how the f***tards who bleated meekly and contentedly through eight years of the disaster that was the Bush Regime are so quick to attack the first competent man in the White house since Clinton. At least Obama was actually elected.
Mark - February 26, 2009, 8:54 pm,
Kspace - You must be trolling. Well you got me. What exactly is BHO competent about. He has no experience at anything. He was an ineffective Senator and Clinton used the White House as his personal bordello. And Bush was elected twice inspite of all the..
Mark - February 26, 2009, 8:56 pm,
...liberal whining and hand wringing. Just keep drinking the liberal kool-aid until you wake up in the United Socialist States of America. I had a German Shepherd that was more competent that either Obama or Clinton.
Elder God Douchebag - February 26, 2009, 9:02 pm,
I know you did, Mark. I genetically engineered it.
Mark - February 26, 2009, 9:32 pm,
Thanks EGD, he was the best dog you ever created.
Elder God Douchebag - February 26, 2009, 9:59 pm,
Now..You DO know the dog's actually dumber than a box of hair, as well as a horrible liar, right? Because it's impossible to have a Doctorate in the field of Molecular Quantum-Nutrino Fields. Mainly because that's just not real.
Mark - February 27, 2009, 12:34 am,
This dog never lied to me and he was always right. I doubted him numerous times but he was persistent and proved me wrong. I feared nothing as long as he was with me. I would have searched hell for the devil with him. I could teach him almost anything.
Mark - February 27, 2009, 12:35 am,
But since I never understood Molecular Quantum-Nutrino Fields I never tried to teach him that.
WTFO - February 27, 2009, 1:30 am,
Nice doggie discussion, but I can't let the sheep at the bottom of the list slide. Kspace, vulgar name-calling is the first offense of a pathetically feable mind. 1. I supported a Pres who got us through the worst terror attack in the history of the...
WTFO - February 27, 2009, 1:32 am,
world. He was also brave enough to confront the danger posed to the world by radical islam even though some of our "allies" didn't have the testicular fortitude to do what's right. Your suggestion that Pres Bush wasn't elected displays true ignorance...
WTFO - February 27, 2009, 1:33 am,
since the 1st election was ruled by a left-leaning Supreme Court to be fair and valid and clearly won by Pres Bush. Just cause you don't like the results doesn't make the election invalid. The 2nd election didn't even need court involvement. As for...
WTFO - February 27, 2009, 1:35 am,
competence, Obama has shown one throughout his completely uneventful political life. That competency is being an outstanding speaker able to rally the discontented sheep with vague promises of change. Notice he never defined what change so the sheep...
WTFO - February 27, 2009, 1:37 am,
would automatically a**ume it is the "change" that they are thinking of. Clinton's competence level was a complete joke. He decimated the military and intelligence communities and the budget was balanced by fiscal conservatives in Congress (not sure...
WTFO - February 27, 2009, 1:40 am,
where the hell they went though). Clinton was an ego-maniac (like Obama is quickly appearing to be) who made decisions based on two polls, the Gallup and the one in his pants. Obama has spent more in his 1st month than was spent for the Iraq and Afghan...
WTFO - February 27, 2009, 1:41 am,
wars combined over the past 7 years. Keep following your shepard. I'm sure Baarack Obaama will lead the ignorant flock right to the United Socialist States of America.
Mark - February 27, 2009, 11:10 am,
But he really was a great dog.
WTFO - February 28, 2009, 10:29 pm,
You'll need a great dog to defend your property from the Obama-entitlement-zombie invasion.
Elder God Douchebag - February 28, 2009, 10:30 pm,
You're just jealous you didn't get a dog.
WTFO - February 28, 2009, 10:46 pm,
Sorry, EGD. I prefer a tomcat. They are more independent and know how to take care of themselves. A dog is so needy, always wants me to do everything for it. It's like having a furry liberal running around the floor. (Couldn't resist the cheap sh**, bud)
Elder God Douchebag - February 28, 2009, 11:03 pm,
Seeing as we've established I'm not a Liberal, you were slightly off the mark. Read as: Way the f*** off. Points for trying, though.
WTFO - February 28, 2009, 11:11 pm,
It was a cheap sh** at liberals in general versus a direct sh** at you, bud. Sorry if I didn't make that clear enough.
Elder God Douchebag - February 28, 2009, 11:25 pm,
In that case, all good.
OFTW - March 17, 2009, 7:11 pm,
*facepalm* I'm sick of all the f***ing republicans bashing Obama. don't get me wrong I'm not a liberal. I fact I think that all of you should shut your wh*** mouths, and get the f*** off the Internet!
HtD - March 17, 2009, 9:03 pm,
WTFO - March 18, 2009, 12:02 am,
Very constructive OFTW. You truly are backwards in thinking so it fits that you use my name backwards as yours. 1. did you make similar comments to those bashing Bush? 2. Freedom of speech is an American right, so don't attempt to order me, a**-munch.
OFTW - March 18, 2009, 1:14 am,
No I don't like the Bush ones, the atheist ones, or the Christianity ones. I like uh... I don't know how to put this... Oh yeah the funny ones, now I'm going to go before you ruin that site too.
Elder God Douchebag - March 18, 2009, 9:27 am,
That site's been ruined since its conception.
Culos - March 18, 2009, 9:34 am,
Prolly because of the reversed a s s h o l e s that frequent it
Mark - March 18, 2009, 10:13 am,
At first I didn't think there was such a site as, but then reading the comments I thought there might be so I looked. OFTW please stay there. They have more Cat sh**s than CVN-68 (the Nimitz). LOL OFTW you are a complete moron.
WTFO - March 19, 2009, 1:13 am,
I checked it out as well, looks pretty stupid to me. A perfect place for this OFTW, punk.
David - March 19, 2009, 2:26 am,
I agree any sites that are just a bunch of funny pictures that people add captions to are stupid and for morons
Fouad (the foreign guy that taught me about sarcasm) - March 19, 2009, 2:29 am,
ha ha it's funny cuz that's what motifake is!
Mark - March 19, 2009, 11:39 am,
OTFW - David - Fouad, are you having an identity crisis? Perhaps your site doesn't list aliases but MotiFake does. I think it's time that you add Timmy to your aliases and then STFU, GTFO, and STFO. Your litter box needs cleaning.
WTFO - March 19, 2009, 11:12 pm,
Go Mark! Slap that Timmy-Cybal.
Mark - March 19, 2009, 11:18 pm,
I'm surprised to see you here tonight WTFO. Aren't you anxiously awaiting the appearance of the President on the Jay Leno show?
WTFO - March 21, 2009, 12:40 am,
I am heart-broken that I missed that. Can someone please tell the POTUS that the campaign is over? He got the job, now's the time to "lead" us in this "change" instead of lowering the prestige of the office by doing an interview with a comic.
Rear light on the front of the car - September 17, 2009, 12:45 pm,
Well,Obama still has three and a half years to prove himself :)
WTFO - October 15, 2009, 12:35 am,
Scary thought rear light.