...left us on January 20, 2009. Now we are just left with this man's audacity.

Creator: WTFO

lol? - April 16, 2009, 2:26 pm,
he's better than bush, the one who put is in this stupid a** war, the one who put this country into a recession, the one who taxes the middle class heavily? gives tax breaks to the wealthy? yeah our hopes gone. f*** you, obabma way better..
WTFO - April 16, 2009, 8:25 pm,
First, you're an idiot since all you can do is scream vulgar language at someone you disagree with instead of discussing topics. Second, some of your facts are wrong. Greedy CEOs and corrupt politicians in Congress caused the recession (mostly Dems by
WTFO - April 16, 2009, 8:27 pm,
pressuring banks to issue subprime loans to people who can pay them back). Also, Bush tax cuts were for everyone, the statement that he taxed middle class to benefit the rich is a liberal lie that you are dumb enough to believe. Now yes we did get into
WTFO - April 16, 2009, 8:28 pm,
a necessary war with Afghan after we were attacked and he also led the world (39 other countries joined us) in removing the dangerous regime of Saddam when the UN was to weak to inforce its demands on him. I've been downrange and neither is a "stupid a**
WTFO - April 16, 2009, 8:30 pm,
war" as you suggest. Iraqi people are getting a taste of freedom and that will grow as long as BHO doesn't abandon them before the job is finished. Kurds and Shia don't live in fear of being slaughtered by Saddam and his sons anymore. You think BHO is
WTFO - April 16, 2009, 8:32 pm,
better then that is your opinion. I think his appeasement policies put us in danger, and his big govt and bailouts, and firing private sector CEOs is socialist, marxist and quickly approaching fascism (with a happy face). I don't want to live in a land of
WTFO - April 16, 2009, 8:33 pm,
entitlement. I want to determine where my money goes. The govt has always proved to be the biggest waster of wealth. BHO and Congress need to keep their hands off our taxes. It's not their money, it's ours.
TheSarge - November 19, 2009, 10:09 am,
I've determined that my money will probably go to lol?,after he gets fired from the chicken joint.