Oh! That's how he got elected. Unfortunately, that means that 52% of Americans are weak minded.

Creator: WTFO

Toussaint - February 28, 2009, 11:00 am,
Sadly, many Americans just are that weak minded and simpletons.
Marduke - February 28, 2009, 1:07 pm,
Your comments make me laugh so hard I start to cry. So anyone with a different view is weak minded or a simpleton...Your constant "boy who cried wolf" act is getting old and stale.
Mark - February 28, 2009, 3:27 pm,
Old and stale? He's only been in office for a little over a month. You want to try old and stale? Try 8 years of GWB jokes. BHO says that he's been to 57 states and it's OK, but everyone claims GWB was stupid. Let me tell you about old and stale.
Marduke - February 28, 2009, 3:54 pm,
How about come up with something different than another socialism rant. When Obama finishes 8 years and our country's better off, will you be in line to apologize or toe the line that it isn't fixed unless a repub does it. That would be weak minded.
Mark - February 28, 2009, 4:25 pm,
I hope BHO does well. Because if he does well the country does well and I do well. However I don't want this to be a socialist government. I've worked hard for what I have and I don't see the need to share it with those who haven't worked at all.
Mark - February 28, 2009, 4:28 pm,
Our financial crisis was brought about by the share the wealth mentality in the housing market. People bought homes with no money down that they couldn't afford and then walked away like they were just renters. Actually that's what they really were.
Mark - February 28, 2009, 4:30 pm,
Now my tax dollars are going to save some deadbeat's mortgage. I sold my home in Chicago in 2005 for $230K. It's now trashed and on the market again for $61K. That's less than what I paid for it in 1984. That's what happens when there's no money down.
Mark - February 28, 2009, 4:33 pm,
If I hadn't made my house payments the Cook County Sheriff would have thrown my a** in the street and the bank would have boarded up the windows pending sale. But now BHO is going to save everyone who can't make their payments and he's using my money.
Mark - February 28, 2009, 4:37 pm,
I'm sorry that you're going to have to listen to more rants about socialism than you want to but I'm ranting more than I should have to. I have deep fears for the future of my country because I believe most of my countrymen have become too complacent...
Mark - February 28, 2009, 4:40 pm, read the writing on the wall. They believe whatever the media tells them. 99 percent of them think we live in a democracy when this country was formed as a Republic and remains a Republic. That same 99 percent don't even know the difference.
Mark - February 28, 2009, 4:42 pm,
Marduke - I'm not sure if during my rant I answered your question, but yes, let me be the first in line to apologize if BHO fixes our problems. That's it...I'm done.
Marduke - February 28, 2009, 4:53 pm,
Fair enough. I just hope that both parties can put aside all the b.s. and work toward the betterment of the country. I will be the 1st one to face you, out of respect, if I am wrong. But that is only cuz we can have dialogue w/o becoming retarded with..
Marduke - February 28, 2009, 4:56 pm,
each other. That is one of the things that makes this country great, in so much as we can completely disagree on how to accomplish something, but still respect the opinions of the other. I have friends of mine who played by the rules when buying a house..
Marduke - February 28, 2009, 4:59 pm,
But due to loss of income(s) have not been able to keep it. I don't think that it's their fault for losing the house becuase their company went overseas, nor are they welfare slackers, but they could've used some help just the same. Don't forget the...
Marduke - February 28, 2009, 5:01 pm,
housing mess was also caused by the greed of the banks in trying to up their financials as well, so there is plenty of blame to go around. I'm hopping off the soapbox and am going to grab a beer and watch a game.
Mark - February 28, 2009, 5:02 pm,
We should probably discuss this over a beer or ten...first round is on me. Enjoy the game.
Sean - February 28, 2009, 7:59 pm,
Now there's an idea ... both you's guys go off and get ****faced somewhere's else. There ain't one intentially funny thing in any of your comments here ... not that I read them ... life's too short.
Mark - February 28, 2009, 9:16 pm,
How about if we all stay here together? I'll buy us all a beer and we can all laugh while you're being intentionally funny.
Sean - February 28, 2009, 9:52 pm,
To my knowlege that may be the cleverest way I have ever been called a "cheap drunk". Mark Twain had nothing on you. Cheers.
Toussaint - February 28, 2009, 9:53 pm,
Mark said it well enough for me & I don't drink, but I'll be the designated driver.
WTFO - February 28, 2009, 10:36 pm,
I'll take a whiskey sour. I must admit that I'm surprised this poster got so much attention so fast. I only made it last night.
Mobius - March 22, 2009, 5:52 pm,
Hopefully our next president will overcome the same racial bigotry Obama has. Maybe he'll be g**.
WTFO - March 23, 2009, 1:18 am,
Are you suggesting I am racist or a bigot? Let's not forget that with 95% of the African Am. vote behind his election, there was racism working for him as well.
Mobius - March 23, 2009, 10:58 am,
No, I'm saying I laud the man for being black and the President of the United States. Regardless of his political stances, that's a pretty weighty achievement.
WTFO - March 24, 2009, 12:12 am,
I disagree. His race has no signficance to me and shouldn't to other Americans. I personnaly don't give a flip about anyone's race because I believe we are all Americans. Color is just another way politicians divide us and turn us against each other so
WTFO - March 24, 2009, 12:14 am,
they can gain power. I think it is disgraceful that our President and his campaign used the Race Card every time they were criticized. He leveraged his race to get elected. So at best, it's an achievement gained thru underhanded tactics.
Elder God Douchebag - March 24, 2009, 12:17 am,
You mean to say elections AREN'T about underhanded tactics? This just destroys all I know to be real..
mobius - March 29, 2009, 5:01 pm,
Who are you to say what should or shouldn't have significance to other voters?
Porcelina - March 29, 2009, 5:04 pm,
I think he is an intelligent individual to make that statement. Race has absolutely nothing to do with anything, it is simply a pigment and should not be a factor in anything you small minded little ****.
WTFO - March 29, 2009, 5:58 pm,
Wow! I've had Porc come to my defense?! A red letter day. I'm a little frightened that we agree on something, I wouldn't be surprised if you're a little scared too. v/r,
mobius - March 30, 2009, 12:43 am,
Hah. An ad hominem argument. That's good. Tell Harriet Tubman, Malcom X, MLK Jr., Rosa Parks, or Frederick Douglas that race has absolutely nothing to do with anything. I'm sure they will agree.
WTFO - March 30, 2009, 12:51 am,
In their time it did. Maybe you should buy a calendar; it's 2009 and we should be moving to an America that is color-blind. That was MLK's dream or are you ignoring that fact? Keep racism alive if it suits your needs though, mobius. Dividing people by
WTFO - March 30, 2009, 12:51 am,
skin color is only useful for two purposes: 1. to keep people down or 2. to somehow elevate yourself. Which is your purpose?
WTFO - March 30, 2009, 12:53 am,
Here are two equally dumb statements: an ignorant white guy saying "I can't get a job because of affirmative action" and a guy of any other color, "I can't get a job because I'm not white". Both are lame excuses that remove responsibility from the idiot.
mobius - March 30, 2009, 1:50 am,
Ah, bifurcation. Also good. My original point was that I am glad that the first black president has been elected, which is indisputable proof that the U.S. is becoming more "color-blind." I apologize if that's not what you took out of it; i tried to make
mobius - March 30, 2009, 1:51 am,
that as plain as possible. You speak as though racism is completely dead in the U.S. Look around, and you might see that's not at all the case.
Mark - March 30, 2009, 9:53 am,
I think the point to be made here is that race is what got BHO elected. He wasn't elected in spite of his race he was elected because of his race. I didn't vote for him, not because he was black, but because I don't like his policies. I don't know what...
Mark - March 30, 2009, 9:58 am,
...kind of policies Colin Powell or Condoleezza Rice would have had if they were running for president but chances are that I would have voted for them because they are far more conservative than BHO. I know that Colin Powell endorsed BHO and that...
Mark - March 30, 2009, 9:59 am,
...Ms. Rice has pretty much kept her mouth shut about him, but I think either one of them would have made a far better president than BHO.
Mark - March 30, 2009, 10:03 am,
I almost forgot...Porcelina agreed with WTFO!!! It's yet another sign of the apocolypse. Make peace with your God while there is still time or if you don't believe in God start making love with wild abandon. THE END IS NEAR!
LogicDude - March 30, 2009, 10:22 am,
I volunteer to make love with Condoleezza Rice! *Please wear the boots, please wear the boots, please wear the boots*
Elder God Douchebag - March 30, 2009, 10:27 am,
Stop telling people to make peace with me, Mark. Now people won't leave me alone.
WTFO - March 31, 2009, 3:11 am,
Mob, I never said racism is dead. My point is we shouldn't be dividing ourselves up as Americans based on stupid differences like race. Identify racists and shun them. Mark is correct that BHO used, in part, race to win the election. As stated before in
WTFO - March 31, 2009, 3:13 am,
purpose #2 use race to elevate yourself. I got over the historic part of the first half African Am. as president on Nov 5th. His actions in the first 2 months show that my vote against him was correct. He's a socialist. While his election does prove that
WTFO - March 31, 2009, 3:15 am,
whites in America are more color-blind than in the past, it also proved that blacks in America are not more color-blind since 95% of the black vote went to him. Racism and discrimination is real regardless of the color of its source.
HAHA - April 11, 2009, 4:02 pm,
He is so weak he couldnt do a mind trick.
WTFO - August 30, 2009, 12:03 am,
Has anyone else noticed that the new censorship software knocks out clean words too. class, bass, a***ysis, crass, grass, a**assin, etc.
WTFO - August 30, 2009, 12:05 am,
For the sake of learning the boundaries, I'll use George Carlin's 7 words: ****, f***, piss, ****, ****sucker, mother f***er, and t***. I guess I now have to wash my hands with soap.
WTFO - August 30, 2009, 12:06 am,
Yeah, t*** survived. (As they should). I'm done now.
Hjernespreng - April 3, 2010, 5:39 pm,
Yes, perhaps it is a jedi mindtrick. It sure as hell worked when he burned the republicans in his recent speech on healthcare :p
BoneCD - April 3, 2010, 5:42 pm,
Hjernespreng please take this policaltribe over to our sister site: will love you there!