Motifake
MAD
motifake

TOO FAR TOO FAST

It's Only Just Begun

Creator: ThePirate

WTFO - February 28, 2009, 11:04 pm,
Argh! Good point, Matey. It was $3.55T and it includes a budget cut to the military while we are still engaged in 2 wars.
ThePirate - February 28, 2009, 11:08 pm,
When the a**ociated Press is starting to criticize.. we are in trouble
WTFO - February 28, 2009, 11:09 pm,
No doubt there, bud. It's like Teddy Kennedy saying, "d***, that guy is liberal."
WTFO - March 1, 2009, 1:37 am,
DB, I am one of the men currently serving. I was down range last year, also my brother and brother-in-law also served in Iraq. Most of us who have been there want to stay until the mission is done instead of an abitrary date that the terrorists can mark..
WTFO - March 1, 2009, 1:38 am,
on their calendars. If the mission isn't finished and the country falls into chaos or Iranian rule then my fellow servicemen died and were injured in vain, just because of a misguided political manuever.
WTFO - March 1, 2009, 1:40 am,
Find a military person who has served in Iraq and ask them if the media and Dems/Liberals are accurately representing what is really going on in that country. Their answers may surprise you. It'll probably make you angry at the liars/defeatists here
mooooo - March 1, 2009, 5:28 am,
I think the U.S should stay in Iraq forever. If only that it will lead to less Americans.
BoneCD - March 1, 2009, 6:19 am,
where u from there son...chances are that u enjoy ur freedom because we gave a ****
DevilDoc - March 1, 2009, 12:08 pm,
Navy Corpsman Here. As WTFO said, Why let our brothers Die in Vain? I'm a Death Angel, I save before they die. However I've put my fair share of bullets down range and blood on my hands. Pulling out of Iraq, Fine. Afghan, Not an option. Been there twice.
Mark - March 1, 2009, 12:20 pm,
Welcome Aboard Doc - And Thank you for your service. You should sign up as a regular user here. I'm sure you could find hundreds of suitable avatars for that name. I too am anxious for us to get out of Iraq but not at the cost of not having the job done.
Mark - March 1, 2009, 12:25 pm,
The story that I hear coming home with the guys is that we are actually winning in Iraq. "The Surge" made a difference, violence is down, and most Iraqis are grateful for the chance we've given them at a free governemnt. It will be wrong to leave there...
Mark - March 1, 2009, 12:29 pm,
...before they're able to stand on their own feet. If however they have free, non-violent elections and put someone if office that's a Bozo (like some countries we know) than they deserve whatever they get. I hope they have MotiFake so they can complain.
Mark - March 1, 2009, 12:32 pm,
Note to self: Start proofreading. ...put someone *in* office... know) *then* they deserve... sorry about that.
DevilDoc - March 1, 2009, 12:32 pm,
True. I watched the effect the surge had. I was there when the surge happened. Iraqi Police were trained by marines, I trained thier medical Personel. They are becoming self sufficent in thier Law Enforcement. But. Thier government is still weak. Very..
Mark - March 1, 2009, 12:37 pm,
I'm not familiar with Navy insignia but I a**ume that's the equivalent of the Combat Medic badge as your avatar. Nicely done.
Mark - March 1, 2009, 12:40 pm,
Yes there's a video bouncing around in my in box right now of a soldier chewing out a platoon sized element of Iraqi policemen. I know they're weak and that's why we need to be there until they gain some confidence.
Anonymous2 - March 1, 2009, 2:39 pm,
Remember, when asked about the Great Depression, Obama said he thought that they didn't spend enough fast enough to get out of it.
Mark - March 1, 2009, 2:53 pm,
Wow! Someone actually got back on topic. How did that happen?
WTFO - March 1, 2009, 8:04 pm,
Welcome DD. Proud to serve with you. It seems we all get it here. Being we have to have a stable Iraq before we leave and Afghan still needs a lot of work. Why can't our media and govt leaders see those basic truths?
WTFO - March 1, 2009, 8:06 pm,
Just so I don't derail the topic again. Thanks Mr. Anon2 for pulling it back. I missed that particular Obama statement but it is a truly scary opinion that will most likely lead us to ruin. Sen McCain has a great statement "generational theft".
or