Creator: ThePirate

Mark - March 1, 2009, 2:00 pm,
Ouch! This is going to be painful....real painful. I'll have the sweet and sour pork please.
Porcelina - March 1, 2009, 2:05 pm,
As soon as I'm done with College I'm moving to Canada, a**uming I'll have the money for a ticket by then..
Mark - March 1, 2009, 2:11 pm,
I started thinking about that back in November. It's too cold and I keep hearing the horror stories of their health care system. There's also something about putting their milk in bags?
Porcelina - March 1, 2009, 2:20 pm,
Southern Canada must be nice, the health care... it's free ,may not be the best but I had medicaid here, so i'm moving on up. And... what? milk in bags?
barockeva - April 7, 2009, 12:02 pm,
I'd be willing to wait months, if it meant I actually had healthcare for a change.
Mark - April 7, 2009, 7:03 pm,
barockeva - Get a job. You can say, "Would you like fries with that?" Make some money and buy some Health Care Insurance. Quit whining and expecting the government to do everything for you.
moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo - April 25, 2009, 5:59 am,
Porcelina we would welcome you in Canada. Mark our healthcare isn't perfect but it's pretty d*** good. Enough with the milk in bags crap, yes you can buy it that way in some places but it is still widely available in jugs and cartons EVERYWHERE.
moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo - April 25, 2009, 6:04 am,
No one says "aboot" The weed is the best in the world, we are not all French, If you live in BC or Toronto the weather is not any different from Washington state or New York respectively. and if it matters to you EVERYONE love us. Go Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!
moooooooooooooooooooooooo - April 25, 2009, 6:12 am,
I know Americans who wear Canadian flag patches when they travel. just so people won't hate them on sight. I think that says a lot. (I don't agree with US bashing but it is a fact of life) Later in life the playground bully always regrets what he did.
moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo - April 25, 2009, 6:16 am,
Mark, I know a lot of Americans who cannot afford Health insurance. It seems harsh to me to pick on the lower class just because they can't afford the luxuries that you can. Try walking a mile in another man's shoes.
moooooooooooooooo - April 25, 2009, 6:28 am,
On the downside. Celine Dion and Bryan Adams.....Sorry world,truly sorry.
Sean - April 25, 2009, 12:05 pm,
"a-b-o-o-t" As a Canadaian I have to ask: Who says that? It's aboot time someone put an end to that nonsense. If you don't know what yer talking aboot, then shut up aboot it, eh. Sheesh.
Dylan - May 12, 2009, 2:58 pm,
Four words, "China will enslave us". that's what will happen.