Motifake
motifake

OUR RESPECT & THANKS

Creator: ronsart

... - March 1, 2009, 9:11 pm,
amen
Mark - March 1, 2009, 9:19 pm,
Beautiful, just Beautiful. Thank you Ron. I think you just found the express lane to the Hall of Fame.
WTFO - March 1, 2009, 11:42 pm,
Thank you, Ron. Speaking for myself, I'd like to offer my respect and thanks to the great Americans who support us. The families who keep faith and take care of things while we are away and every other civilian who says a little prayer for our safety.
Hakiu - March 2, 2009, 12:47 am,
Sometimes there should be a 6 Lions options, this is one of the rare few times that I would ever need to use it. 11/10 Ron.
Dr. Doom Comment - March 3, 2009, 10:29 am,
They died for nothing, americans getting slaughtered, brilliant!
Dr. Doom Comment - March 3, 2009, 10:29 am,
They died for nothing, americans getting slaughtered, brilliant!
Mark - March 3, 2009, 10:58 am,
Dr. Timmy Troll - I haven't heard from you in a while. I was worried that with the high demand for perfect a**holes that someone used you for a rectal cancer transplant.
Dr. Doom comment - March 3, 2009, 11:00 am,
Ah no, theres a high supply of those with all these Americans running around and such, the best ones infact, you have to get from the corpse a worthless american soldier, best for those types of surgery!
Dr. Doom comment - March 3, 2009, 11:00 am,
Dr. Doom comment - March 3, 2009, 11:02 am,
Now why does it keep posting two?
Dr. Doom comment - March 3, 2009, 11:02 am,
Now why does it keep posting two?
Mark - March 3, 2009, 11:09 am,
Have you considered running out to buy Computers For Dummies?
Dr. Doom comment - March 3, 2009, 11:10 am,
Would america have this? They seem to have the whole collection of"..for dummies" of books
Dr. Doom comment - March 3, 2009, 11:10 am,
Mark - March 3, 2009, 11:24 am,
Dr. Timmy Troll - Do you have White Out all over your computer screen? Dr. Timmy Troll - Do you have White Out all over your computer screen? While you're looking for the Computers for Dummies book, please get Suicide - Doing It Right The First Time.
Dr. Doom comment - March 3, 2009, 11:35 am,
Fail more American, the books would be sold out because everyone is killing themselves because they get fierd, you will follow suit soon, it really is amazing, americans killing themselves, couldn't ask for more if I tried
Dr. Doom comment - March 3, 2009, 11:35 am,
Fail more American, the books would be sold out because everyone is killing themselves because they get fierd%2
Mark - March 3, 2009, 11:43 am,
Dr. Timmy - Please go away. You unintelligent ramblings are a distraction.
Dr. Doom comment - March 3, 2009, 11:50 am,
Distraction to what? How can I go away, I'm having so much fun! You've been a Brilliant victim, the patriotic always are, find a hole and die dirt thing.
Dr. Doom comment - March 3, 2009, 11:50 am,
Mark - March 3, 2009, 11:54 am,
You are amazing. Just when I think you've hit rock bottom, you continue to dig. I take it back...you're not a distraction...you're becoming amusing.
Dr. Doom comment - March 3, 2009, 12:20 pm,
Rock bottom? Coming from the nation that has the DOW at its lowest in 12 years. Soon you will need that suicide book you recomended to me. By the way, did I ask if I was amusing you fat man?
Dr. Doom comment - March 3, 2009, 12:20 pm,
Rock bottom? Coming from the nation that has the DOW at its lowest in 12 years. Soon you will need that%2
Mark - March 3, 2009, 12:26 pm,
You can't help but amuse me. It's kind of like when the Circus is in town. Even though I don't go to the circus, I can't help but laugh when I see a clown. I think I've explined this to you before; when you click "Post Comment" twice, it appears twice.
Dr. Doom comment - March 3, 2009, 12:29 pm,
Mhm, you seemed to ignore my DOW comment, tell me, does that hit you hard? How everything around you will crash down and theres nothing you and your "patriotism" can do? If you love this land, stick your ***k in the hole you dig for yourself.
Dr. Doom comment - March 3, 2009, 12:29 pm,
Mark - March 3, 2009, 12:32 pm,
OK Timmy...Just like you the DOW keeps coming back. OK Timmy...Just like you the DOW keeps coming back. OK Timmy...Just like you the DOW keeps coming back. OK Timmy...Just like you the DOW keeps coming back.
Dr. Doom comment - March 3, 2009, 12:35 pm,
Spark of brilliance has to be stated 4 times! Now you understand what to do!
Dr. Doom comment - March 3, 2009, 12:35 pm,
Spark of brilliance has to be stated 4 times! Now you understand what to do!
Mark - March 3, 2009, 12:37 pm,
Thanks Timmy! I'm surprised that you recognize brilliance when you see it. Thanks Timmy! I'm surprised that you recognize brilliance when you see it. I'm just tring to put thing in terms you'll understand.
Dr. Doom comment - March 3, 2009, 12:40 pm,
Terms I'll understand, love it. If only I could speak Burger king Mcdonalds and or Wendys I could return the favor. Oh well, have a good third lunch.
Dr. Doom comment - March 3, 2009, 12:40 pm,
Mark - March 3, 2009, 12:43 pm,
Thanks Timmy but I'm already on my fourth lunch. I hope you enjoy your quiche.
Dr. Doom comment - March 3, 2009, 12:46 pm,
Very nice! Im done flooding this ugly motifake. As the humor/worthfull ness has done, I will take my leave. Fear not! I shall be back to haunt you're posts. Have a nice lunch.
Dr. Doom comment - March 3, 2009, 12:46 pm,
Mark - March 3, 2009, 12:54 pm,
Things move fast around here. I'm already planning my second dinner. I'm counting on your return. It's always a pleasure to laugh at you.
DevilDoc - March 3, 2009, 7:01 pm,
Going back to the reason for this Poster. Thanks. I'm not out yet, but a 2 time Iraqi Freedom warrior. Don't worry about the things others say, They arn't one of us, and haven't seen what we have. How do they expect to understand it?
Mark - March 3, 2009, 7:17 pm,
Doc - I'm not sure about how long you've been on MotiFake so I don't know if you recognize the type of bozo I've been bantering with. He just loves to say inflamatory things so he can fight with people. I just consider the source. This one is exceptional.
Dr. Doom comment - March 3, 2009, 7:27 pm,
Makes you feel good that the Americans that died right in front of you died for thier country, oh wait, they didn't. We should have another holocaust, only this time all with an american passport are burned! I love my ideas, don't you fat man?
Dr. Doom comment - March 3, 2009, 7:27 pm,
Makes you feel good that the Americans that died right in front of you died for thier country, oh wait,%2
Mark - March 3, 2009, 7:37 pm,
Yeah, your a real ray of sunshine there Timmy. I see you still haven't figured out how hit "Post Comment" only one time. It's OK b***ercup. You just keep trying. Maybe someday Mom & Dad will buy you your own computer and you'll learn to how to wo
Mark - March 3, 2009, 7:40 pm,
...how to work it.
Dr. Doom comment - March 3, 2009, 7:44 pm,
I see, you're anger is showing well. Maybe its because you know that they died for nothing, that they don't serve your country, rather, the oil industry, yes yes.
Dr. Doom comment - March 3, 2009, 7:44 pm,
Mark - March 3, 2009, 7:49 pm,
I'm not angry. Having you entertain me like this is one of the many fringe benefits to being an American. I laugh out loud every time I see you post something twice. When I read what you've written I start laughing again. Go ahead write some more.
Dr. Doom comment - March 3, 2009, 7:52 pm,
Sad form of entertainment, tell me, you seem to spend an awful long time writing comments, feel special here? No woman will touch that shrivel of an appendix? I can see you have anger, don't lie to the internet.
Dr. Doom comment - March 3, 2009, 7:52 pm,
Mark - March 3, 2009, 7:56 pm,
Actually I'm multi-tasking. I'm watching TV at the same time. Seinfeld has a highlight episode on and it's even funnier than you. But please continue. Oh and you need not concern yourself with my (LOL) "shrivel of an appendix." it's just fine.
Mark - March 3, 2009, 8:00 pm,
Hey have you considered changing your name to Dr. Borat? You could take this act on the road.
Dr. Doom comment - March 3, 2009, 8:41 pm,
Did I say you could talk?
Dr. Doom comment - March 3, 2009, 8:41 pm,
Did I say you could talk?
Elder God Douchebag - March 3, 2009, 8:44 pm,
I don't remember ever giving you permission to talk in the first place, Little Timmy.
Mark - March 3, 2009, 8:44 pm,
Hey Dr. Timmy I thoght you were gone. I didn't smell you coming.
Mark - March 3, 2009, 8:45 pm,
oops...thought. I was so excited that you came back.
Mark - March 3, 2009, 8:47 pm,
Hey EGD...I see you've met Dr. Timmy. No introductions are necessary.
Hill - March 11, 2009, 5:33 pm,
thanks for supporting
Count von Tofurkey - March 24, 2009, 1:10 am,
Well done, well said, and very well made.
RON - March 24, 2009, 1:11 am,
Thank you Sir.
Ozzy Osbourne Fan - March 25, 2009, 7:19 pm,
Electrogonorrhea - April 1, 2009, 5:57 pm,
These motifakes are full of fail, Ronsart sucks at these things. The only reason this **** has so many votes is because people think they somehow support the troops more by voting 5 lions. MOTIFAIL, ronsart, you suck a**.
Mark - April 1, 2009, 6:02 pm,
On the other hand perhaps it's you that sucks a**. Until you grow balls enough to put on a uniform and lay your life on the line for your country, just say thank you, STFU, GTFO, and then please eat **** and die.
agdaniele - April 1, 2009, 8:27 pm,
Anyone who feels the need to mage a dig at this poster certainly has nothing to offer society and the world. Hopefully, you are the proud owner of a vasectomy as well.
Electrogonnorrhea - April 3, 2009, 12:38 am,
Wow, so anyone who isn't in the U.S. Military is a useless member of society? And anyone who makes motivational posters is somehow the greatest supporter of the troops? f*** that bull****, go watch some more Fox News, faggots.
Mark - April 3, 2009, 12:41 am,
Suck it.
Haarakkon - April 3, 2009, 12:42 am,
Electro - you read far too much in to that poster. Are you a useless member of society?
Electrogonnorrhea - April 3, 2009, 12:43 am,
Two of my cousins served in Afghanistan and Iraq, and one of my good friends from high school was SEVERELY injured by a roadside bomb, but you don't see me pumping out motivationals about how great they are, do you?
Electrogonnorrhea - April 3, 2009, 12:45 am,
Creating motivationals doesn't mean you support the troops any more than anyone else. You know what it means? IT MEANS YOU CAN MAKE A GODd*** POSTER ON THE INTERNET. You a**holes are retarded if you think you're helping the troops this way.
Electrogonnorrhea - April 3, 2009, 12:46 am,
Granted, b****ing about deluded self-proclaimed patriots like ronsart and Mark doesn't help them either, but that's besides the point. Post some funny motivationals and shut the f*** up.
Mark - April 3, 2009, 12:47 am,
So just say thank you to your cousins, your friend and Ron, and then move along. There's no obligation for you to comment on this poster. Give it a 1 if it makes you feel better but there's no need for you to insult Ron's service or patriotism.
Electrogonnorrhea - April 3, 2009, 12:51 am,
I was bashing ron's ****ty motifails in the first place, not his pseudo-patriotism. If you weren't so busy being a retard you'd know that bashing a ****ty motifake isn't the same as bashing the troops.
Mark - April 3, 2009, 12:53 am,
Your opinion is of no worth. Ron is a veteran and your not. So just STFU and GTFO. When you have posted half the number of posters that he has and have half as many as highly rated as he has, then maybe your opinion will mean something.
Electrogonnorrhea - April 3, 2009, 12:53 am,
You're nothing but a bunch of fools jerking each other off. "HEY GREAT MOTIFAKE, IT'S ABOUT THE TROOPS SO THAT MEANS RON IS AUTOMATICALLY A GENIUS AT MAKING MOTIFAKES. 5 LIONS MEANS YOU SUPPORT THE TROOPS" Puh-lease.
Mark - April 3, 2009, 12:56 am,
141 votes and a rating of 3.6 seems to me that there are a few people out there that like it. So now...back to what I said before. Suck it, STFU, GTFO, and then eat **** and die. Have a nice day...bye bye.
Electrogonnorrhea - April 3, 2009, 12:57 am,
And ron, if you really are a veteran, then f*** you. If you make motifakes that build yourself up and demand thanks that means you served your country for the wrong reason ***khead.
Electrogonnorrhea - April 3, 2009, 12:59 am,
"Look, I'm Mark, I'm such an awesome citizen because I give thanks to the troops by rating 5 lions to ron's ****ty motifails and jerking him off. Anyone who says f*** ron's motifakes is really saying 'f*** the troops'."
Electrogonnorrhea - April 3, 2009, 1:00 am,
In reality, you're just a deluded faggot who thinks he's a patriot because he denounces anyone with an opinion other than his own. You give Americans a bad name, arrogant ***kholes like you and ron are the reason the rest of the world hates us.
Mark - April 3, 2009, 1:01 am,
You're not Mark...You're the remnants of a puss filled pimple on your daddy's ***k.
Electrogonnorrhea - April 3, 2009, 1:03 am,
Wow, so now that I just owned the **** out of you, you're going to resort to simple name calling without any kind of real argument. No wonder the Eurofags say we're stupid, a**holes like you put truth in their statements.
Mark - April 3, 2009, 1:06 am,
You own absolutely nothing and I believe it was you that had the opening salvo of insults and name calling. There is no argument to be had here. You're an a**hole. Ron is not. Ron's a veteran, I'm a vetran, and you're a p**** who didn't have the balls...
Mark - April 3, 2009, 1:07 am,
...to put on a uniform.
Electrogonnorrhea - April 3, 2009, 1:09 am,
Actually no, when the war started I was too young, and by the time I was old enough to join the military, I realized I'm smart enough to have a future ahead of me and decided to go to college.
Mark - April 3, 2009, 1:09 am,
Good night Timmy. Your crap has sickened me. You've done a good job of pissing me off. Give your plastic doll an extra poke for me.
Electrogonnorrhea - April 3, 2009, 1:12 am,
But according to you anyone who doesn't serve is automatically a sackless little ****, and somehow veterans are better than everyone else in the world. In case you hadn't noticed, there never was a draft.
Electrogonnorrhea - April 3, 2009, 1:13 am,
I chose not to enter the military because I've got better **** to do with my life than fight a war that doesnt actually directly protect anyone's freedom. You're all over there fighting and dying for nothing.
Electrogonnorrhea - April 3, 2009, 1:14 am,
Maybe one day I'll use my college degree to keep us out of wars like this one. Then maybe we won't have a**holes like you who think everyone owes them everything and that they're God's f***ing gift to the earth.
Electrogonnorrhea - April 3, 2009, 1:17 am,
Until then, I'll continue to piss off morons like you. Because unlike you, I don't pretend to support the troops by making ****ty motifakes and branding people as anti-americans if they don't vote 5 lions for them.
Electrogonnorrhea - April 3, 2009, 1:18 am,
So f*** you, f*** ron, and f*** any veteran just like you. There is such a thing as humility, and military brats like you have none of it. Good day sir.
RON - April 3, 2009, 2:31 am,
guess everyone waiting for my responds...Electrogonnorrhea your not the first or will be the last to bash me for whatever reason. No I,m not a genius...just a retired graphic artist making posters of whatever I want. This site gives me that outlet.
RON - April 3, 2009, 2:34 am,
And yes do honor veterans...and appreciate their service and what they give up to do their duty...so do posters of how I feel. So just vote and enjoy what you can here. You do provoke Mark and me...but, unlike others here...not as good at expressing
RON - April 3, 2009, 2:39 am,
myself as others here with the written word...my world is art. So guess we,ll keep seeing how your anger works on the next posts...so get in line...vote your 1.s and move on. You will not stop me from doing Vet posters...kitty posters...****-heads who
RON - April 3, 2009, 2:45 am,
are young and stupid-been there and done that. so keep up your studies and sorry for your attitude-bet it shows in other parts of your life too. So God Bless Kids and Vets now serving and past Vets. Do A poster-hum..an idea-F U C K RON-won,t be the first!
agdaniele - April 3, 2009, 2:53 am,
Well said, Ron. Gotta just shrug off the kid. Giving ignorant, close-minded people a college education tends to make them ****y and entitled. Intelligence, experience and responsibility can't be taught.
Mark - April 3, 2009, 9:41 am,
Ron - You express yourself with words well enough to make your point and that's all that counts. You tend to stay calmer in these things than I do. I'm sorry I couldn't keep up the fight any longer. I was falling asleep at the computer. It's a shame...
Mark - April 3, 2009, 9:44 am,
...that you have grown accustomed to the ignorance and lack of appreciation of some of our younger citizens.
Mark - April 3, 2009, 9:48 am,
agdaniele - I'm sorry but I disagree. Intelligence, experience and responsibility can be taught, but not so much in school as in the home. My guess is that this little boy's parents tried and even may have succeeded teaching him respect and appreciation.
Mark - April 3, 2009, 9:52 am,
But then they sent him off to college where so many of our young people get warped by liberal professors. I believe that this little pseudo intellectual piece of poultry dung has fooled himself into believing that he is smart and will one day make a...
Mark - April 3, 2009, 9:57 am,
...contribution to society. He's probably just scraping by with a 2.0 GPA at his local Junior College. What he fails to realize is that no one makes a bigger contribution to society than a member of our Armed Forces.
Mark - April 3, 2009, 10:01 am,
I don't believe that I said anything in this chain of comments, as alleged by Electrofag, like "anyone who doesn't serve is automatically a sackless little ****." Not everyone can serve nor should they. But a simple course in American History should...
Mark - April 3, 2009, 10:02 am,
...have taught this twit that he owes his existence and freedom to all veterans.
Mark - April 3, 2009, 10:06 am,
Deltabob - Look time no read! I agree that ElectroTimmy does have a familiar feel. He's a lot like Scrapio7 and similar to Dr. Stank. One of these days I'm going to find out how to change my IP address and then run wild through MotiFake.
agdaniele - April 3, 2009, 10:08 am,
A fine point Mark, but general intelligence is a gift. A book is information, not an ability to reason and learn. I will maintain that without common sense and awareness, book knowledge is often wielded as experience.
Mark - April 3, 2009, 10:11 am,
ElectroClap - Several lines back you said,"In case you hadn't noticed, there never was a draft." and also "I've got better **** to do with my life than fight a war that doesn't actually directly protect anyone's freedom."Have you been living under a rock?
agdaniele - April 3, 2009, 10:13 am,
I'm not discounting the value of college. Those without the ability to reason and look at things perspectively are usually more dangerous with book smarts. It's like giving a gun to a gang banger. They have no other tools, so they abuse it.
Mark - April 3, 2009, 10:15 am,
Back when I was a young and stupid college kid, there was a draft and just about everyone was afraid of getting caught in it. Some of us went without being called and many of us didn't come home. Those of us fortunate enough to survive the service came...
Mark - April 3, 2009, 10:18 am,
...home and took advantage of their GI benefits, putting themselves through college instead of having mommy and daddy do it for them. Most veterans serve with the hope that their children will never have to but with the knowledge that somebody's child...
Mark - April 3, 2009, 10:20 am,
...will take up the fight. Today's US military is an all volunteer force thanks to the service of those who came before them. You don't have to serve nor do you need to worry about a draft thanks to people like Ron who put it on the line for you already.
nmgypsy - April 3, 2009, 10:22 am,
So, 56,000 plus americans gave their life in vietnam, for what? The US lost! Truth be told, we went to college to avoid the draft, and if you went in, you avoided the Army. Going in the service is a personal choice, and does NOT make you better or worse
Mark - April 3, 2009, 10:24 am,
As for freedom being protected, I find it hard to believe that you haven't noticed that US soil hasn't been attacked since 2001. Our military protects our freedom every day and we've exported freedom to Iraq and Afghanistan. The general public in those...
Mark - April 3, 2009, 10:27 am,
...two countries are living a better and longer life thanks to the soldiers, sailors, marines, and airmen who have given up a part or all of their lives to serve. The re-enlistment rate in the Army has never been higher than it is now "in country."
Mark - April 3, 2009, 10:30 am,
Ask the Kurds if they think their freedom has been protected. No one here ever challenged your right to vote for or against Ron's poster. No one cares if you vote 1 or 5 or not at all. What you vote, if you vote says absolutely nothing about your...
Mark - April 3, 2009, 10:33 am,
...patriotism. You've told everyone what it is that you like and dislike so now let me tell you something I dislike. I dislike people stepping up and saying they support the troops but not the war. In effect what they 're saying is that they don't...
nmgypsy - April 3, 2009, 10:34 am,
God, does he ever stop? we get the point.. several times
Mark - April 3, 2009, 10:36 am,
...believe in what are troops are doing. How can they legitimately say "We support you but not what you have offered up your life for."? I don't think anything less of you because you haven't served. However I couldn't think less of you because you...
Mark - April 3, 2009, 10:39 am,
...don't appreciate the privilege that has been afforded you by those who have served, are serving, and will serve in the future of the United States of America. I hope that one day you'll realize why you're lucky you were to be born an American.
Marduke - April 3, 2009, 10:44 am,
Electro, while you don't piss me off, I do feel sorry for your p***erse pleasure in ignorant comments made to Ron and others. Ron as an artist has done all types of posters across the board some I find funny, some make me think, and other I don't...
Marduke - April 3, 2009, 10:45 am,
...care for. Art is completely subjective and I don't like or agree with all of it, but I respect Ron for the effort he has made to express it. Again your comments show even a lack of common courtesy without even getting into the revelance of ignorance.
Mark - April 3, 2009, 10:46 am,
nmgypsy - No I don't think you do get the point. Those 56,000 lives were given up trying to keep South Viet Nam free. Our military didn't lose that war, our politicians did. They lost it to the liberal media led by Jane Fonda and her like.
Mark - April 3, 2009, 10:48 am,
Marduke - I don't like all of Ron's posters either. (Sorry Ron...I have given you a few one lion votes.)
Marduke - April 3, 2009, 12:52 pm,
Mark, you're scaring me again. We've found something else to agree on. I just wanted to add that Ron as an artist would welcome a little constructive critism without the personal attacks. Ron, I don't presume to speak for you, so correct me at any time...
Marduke - April 3, 2009, 12:53 pm,
...Mark, I do not agree about the comment you made about supporting the troops. You should be able to critisize the mission and still be able to support the troops. The troops didn't make the decision to deploy, that came from the civilian gov't.
Mark - April 3, 2009, 1:08 pm,
Well it's good to know that we can still find something to disagree on. I think that most of our troops are there because they believe in what they're doing. I believe that by them being there they keep us safe. I believe that they are making Iraq and...
Mark - April 3, 2009, 1:10 pm,
...Afghanistan better places than they were. I believe they are offering up their lives to save others. Maybe it's just my perspective on the situation but it's why I get so frustrated with opposing views on the war.
Mark - April 3, 2009, 1:13 pm,
As for Ron's skills as an artist I believe that he is the BEST on MotiFake. I just don't always agree with his view. His posters are always top notched and I just wish that I had his skill and imagination.
Electrogonnorrhea - April 3, 2009, 1:30 pm,
WOW. For a veteran you sure are a self-absorbed piece of ****. I have never met someone who served their country just so the rest of the world would respect them.
Electrogonnorrhea - April 3, 2009, 1:32 pm,
And don't even try to refute what I just said because it's obvious from what you post that you're demanding respect and thanks. "What he fails to realize is that no one makes a bigger contribution to society than a member of our Armed Forces."
Electrogonnorrhea - April 3, 2009, 1:34 pm,
I don't consider myself a liberal, I hate democrats, but a nazi-conservative like yourself is just as bad as a far left nutjob like Michael Moore.
Electrogonnorrhea - April 3, 2009, 1:36 pm,
You're a fool if you think Vietnam was anything but a failure and a waste of good American soldiers. People will look back on the Iraq war with the same ****-taste in their mouths as they do with the Vietnam war.
Electrogonnorrhea - April 3, 2009, 1:37 pm,
So f*** you, I'm not going to thank you or ron for what you did. I'm going to thank the men under the crosses, not the inactive duty douchebags and a**hole veterans who think the world owes them everything. You give Americans a bad name.
Electrogonnorrhea - April 3, 2009, 1:39 pm,
I'm ashamed to say that someone like you fought for me. YES, I know there was a draft for other wars, but there wasn't for this one. Which means your choice to join the military landed you in Iraq, so quit acting like you're a godd*** martyr because I..
Electrogonnorrhea - April 3, 2009, 1:40 pm,
..would be no better off if you were killed by a f***ing IED. You know who directly protects me on a daily basis? The police, which is why I'm going to be an officer. So you can take your argument and shove it up your a** because you don't know ****.
Electrogonnorrhea - April 3, 2009, 1:43 pm,
The people I know who served in the war didn't brag about how much the world owes them. They got back to their lives and never spoke of it again. I can understand if you're proud, but Mark, you're just a ***khead looking for a pat on the back. f*** you
Mark - April 3, 2009, 1:49 pm,
ElectroTimmyClap - Don't presume to tell me what I can or can't refute. Just because you say something doesn't make it so. Every time you post a comment here you show all who would care to look how ignorant you are. Maybe some day you will grow up and...
Mark - April 3, 2009, 1:52 pm,
...remember the crap you've written here. When that happens I hope you'll look back at it with shame because it will mean you actually have learned something. As for becoming a police officer, you had better change your attitude. Chances are you won't...
Mark - April 3, 2009, 1:54 pm,
...get passed the psychological screening. But if you do, you won't last long with the attitude and ideas you have put forth here. I am now through with this comment chain. You may have the last word. I will now ignore you until you grow up.
Electrogonnorrhea - April 3, 2009, 2:00 pm,
I can tell you what you can't refute because I just showed you how much of a ***k you are by quoting you. Here, let me show you again "What he fails to realize is that no one makes a bigger contribution to society than a member of our Armed Forces."
Electrogonnorrhea - April 3, 2009, 2:01 pm,
If that doesn't prove that you're an arrogant ***k who fought in the war just for respect, I don't know what is. What is it with you military brats and that relentless superiority complex?
Electrogonnorrhea - April 3, 2009, 2:02 pm,
If you let me have the last word, it's not because you choose to be the bigger man. It's because you know I'm right about how much of a PRICK you are. Maybe I'll respect you more if you serve another tour and step on a f***ing landmine, a**hole.
Electrogonnorrhea - April 3, 2009, 2:05 pm,
By the way: "get passed the psychological screening". I a**ume there isn't a human intelligence standard when it comes to joining the military either? Too bad I'm getting an education, MAN I'm such an ignorant liberal college student. Hahahahaha.
Fatty - April 3, 2009, 2:47 pm,
I like Cheese!
Mark - April 3, 2009, 2:58 pm,
Swiss is my favorite.
Jason - April 3, 2009, 5:05 pm,
Electrogonnorrhea, sounds like someone in the military stole your girlfriend.
Electrogonnorrhea - April 3, 2009, 6:54 pm,
Actually that did happen when I was 15 because the Marines are nothing but a group of ***-starved p***s who will bang any underaged b**** who wets herself over a man in uniform. Good observation though.
Haarakkon - April 3, 2009, 8:45 pm,
Electro - I work in law enforcement. The police don't need you. They need good people who can handle being sh** at. Thanks anyway.
agdaniele - April 3, 2009, 9:21 pm,
Now, now Haar... Electro won't know if he can be sh** at until he tries. Let's cross our fingers and hope that natural selection works.
Electrogonnorrhea - April 3, 2009, 9:49 pm,
Luckily you're not smart enough to be in a position to be making decisions as to whether or not I'll be needed. It's good that you base that off of my opinion though. You must be a really smart, objective person.
Electrogonnorrhea - April 3, 2009, 9:49 pm,
Mark - April 3, 2009, 10:45 pm,
Haarakkon - Is there any chance you have entry level openings for target holders?
Haarakkon - April 3, 2009, 10:50 pm,
Oh, I've been on a few hiring boards in my time. I can also tell you with certainty that it's the inability to express an opinion without resorting to base and crass name-calling that will prove to be a liability on the street. Thanks anyway.
Electrogonnorrhea - April 3, 2009, 11:08 pm,
Police shouldn't express opinions on the street, therefore crass name-calling wouldn't be an issue. The inability to be even the least bit objective is also a liability, but you obviously wouldn't know anything about that.
Mark - April 3, 2009, 11:10 pm,
Friendly Fire isn't very prevalent within US police departments but for some people exceptions can be made. Another phenomena of police departments is how there are no units available when certain people need help. It can be a wake up call if not fatal.
Electrogonnorrhea - April 3, 2009, 11:14 pm,
Think about it. "In my opinion, you're in possession of drugs." Wrong. Objectivity would demand the following, "Based on the circumstances I have reason to believe you're in possession of a controlled substance." See the difference there?
Electrogonnorrhea - April 3, 2009, 11:15 pm,
Mark is a veteran, he knows everything about everything, lulz. /sarcasm.
cunt destroyer - April 3, 2009, 11:16 pm,
Seriously, you m**********rs are so godd*** dumb. It's so f***ing easy to see you're being trolled.
Haarakkon - April 3, 2009, 11:20 pm,
First thing you'll learn if you ever get on the street is that if you're an a**hole, your back-up is always on the other side of town. God forbid you should ever get on the street though, kid. You're a liability.
Electrogonnorrhea - April 3, 2009, 11:28 pm,
And you can tell this by arguing with a troll on the internet? How did they let a dumbass like you get to such a position as you SAY you're in? If you had a shred of intelligence you'd know the internet is a place for anonymous trolls like me to...
Electrogonnorrhea - April 3, 2009, 11:30 pm,
...make fun of retards like you and mark. Seriously, I do it for the lulz. If you think my real persona is as abrasive as my internet persona, you're an idiot. If you worked in law enforcement you'd know people act differently in different situations.
agdaniele - April 3, 2009, 11:31 pm,
Only the weak show balls on the internet... where there is no chance of reaping it.
Electrogonnorrhea - April 3, 2009, 11:31 pm,
Just because I'm more of a ***k on the internet than I am IRL doesn't make what I say any less true however. You just don't want to believe it. There's some **** you just don't say out loud, as you may well know. That's what the internet is for.
Electrogonnorrhea - April 3, 2009, 11:33 pm,
There's no such thing as "balls on the internet." Balls on the internet is about as real as...say...supporting the troops by making ****ty motivational posters. Lulz, you guys are troll'd so hard.
Haarakkon - April 3, 2009, 11:40 pm,
What you'll learn is that given enough rope, idiots will hang themselves. Interesting that the whole "troll" thing didn't come up until recently. I think you're changing your story because you have no integrity, either.
Electrogonnorrhea - April 3, 2009, 11:45 pm,
I haven't changed a d*** single bit of my story. I stand by everything I've said so far, including the troll thing.
Electrogonnorrhea - April 4, 2009, 12:06 am,
Although, admitting I'm a troll was fail on my part. I could have kept this **** going, but it's pointless now. Oh well.
KiChu - June 9, 2009, 1:03 am,
Mark; I understand where you're coming from, but becoming such an uptight douchebag over some kid on the internet and acting like you're the greatest thing since f***ing sliced bread really makes you look like the pathetic one here. Thanks for whatever...
KiChu - June 9, 2009, 1:03 am,
...you think you did for the country.
moooooooooooo - June 9, 2009, 2:16 am,
Is he sliced pumpernickel? because that would be special.
YourMamma - June 9, 2009, 3:10 am,
Electrogonnorrhea you're a ****head!! Wish I could b**** slap you again!!
LogicDude - June 9, 2009, 2:09 pm,
Hey! TimmyKiChu! Kind of like a combo Pokemon-Troll-Timmy...
ARealPatriot - June 20, 2009, 11:29 pm,
Get this **** off here. Any well educated American, like myself, knows that Veterans do not deserve preferential treatment for going to war in a war that we should not have been involved in in the first place.
Woodywood03a - August 14, 2009, 3:04 pm,
That person is right on the ball on that one, also... Patriot, did you fight in any of the wars??? Tell me that. I have not been in a war, but I know about them.
Bah - October 6, 2009, 4:55 pm,
Well done Ron
Joe Miller - October 17, 2009, 3:29 am,
Umm, "Patriot"? Go f*** yourself. Next time you burn a flag, do us all a favor and wrap yourself in it first before you light it.
Joe Miller - October 17, 2009, 3:33 am,
And will that "Electro" guy go kill himself, please?
or