For When You're A Victim Of Your Own Policies.

Creator: MustyK

Hendo - March 15, 2009, 10:45 pm,
Um, just checking, but didn't this bloke serve two full terms? Isn't that usually the limit for your Presidents (FDR notwithstanding)? If so, wasn't he going to leave the White House regardless of his policies?
Mark - March 15, 2009, 11:13 pm,
Hendo - You are obviously not familiar with that favorite American past time, "Bush Bashing." We've had "Bush Bashing" for 8 years and will continue to have it for as long as Barack Obama is in office. If you Bash Obama you're labeled a racist.
Elder God Douchebag - March 15, 2009, 11:23 pm,
My only problem with it is that it's just been "OMG SOCIALIST GUISE LOL." with certain people. I'm all for poking fun at people in power, but for Cthulhu's sake, have some VARIETY.
Mark - March 15, 2009, 11:37 pm,
EGD - There is plenty of variety here. Some people Bush Bash while others Obama Bash. Some posts are pro-American and some are anti-American. The comments run the same way. We haven't been Obama bashing for 8 years yet so we have some catching up to do.
Elder God Douchebag - March 15, 2009, 11:50 pm,
I haven't seen much of it, then. The comment was mainly directed at WTFO, who's 'bashing' seems to consist of nothing but calling the President a Socialist, and at one point saying America could become "another Socialist failure."
Elder God Douchebag has a legitimate query. - March 15, 2009, 11:51 pm,
Which leads me to ask, when was America a Socialist failure in the past, exactly? Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with WTFO as a person, but his bashing is just the same tired statement over and over. Ain't gonna kill you to try something different.
WTFO - March 16, 2009, 12:09 am,
EGD, you rang? While some of my posters have outright called the Pres a Socialist. Most go after his socialist policies (a thin distinction, granted). However, I also go after his weakness in national security, earmarks, poor cabinet picks, the "stimulus"
WTFO - March 16, 2009, 12:11 am,
bill, earmarks, disconcerting past, playing the race card, and his ability to herd the discontented sheep of the USA into a coalition for some undefined "change". That being said, I have nothing personal against the Pres and refuse to call him a facist,
WTFO - March 16, 2009, 12:13 am,
nazi, devil, ignorant, or any of the other disgusting and disrespectful labels that were placed on Pres Bush's head by vicious and psych**ic liberals.
WTFO - March 16, 2009, 12:22 am,
As for your question, I don't believe that America ever went truly Socialist in the past, however the New Deal of Pres Roosevelt's was a close as we've come prior to today. The truth is that economists are divided 50%-50% on the New Deal's success...
WTFO - March 16, 2009, 12:23 am,
I recommend reading some on and making up your own mind. Some of the facts are that the New Deal developed unions (that are now killing Am. auto industry), welfare...
WTFO - March 16, 2009, 12:25 am,
programs that exist today and interestingly enough Fannie Mae (which have played a huge part in ruining our economy). There's my perspective, EGD. On a side note, I appreciate how we've gotten to a point past attacking each**her. v/r, WTFO.
Mark - March 16, 2009, 12:31 am,
EGD - I'll bet you didn't know that I had WTFO on speed dial. So anytime you have a question for him, just let me know and I'll try to schedule an appointment for you.
WTFO - March 16, 2009, 1:03 am,
I try to be responsive. If you'd like to get hold of me directly, EGD just dial 1-888-HEY-WTFO.