Creator: Mark

Mark - March 5, 2009, 1:23 pm,
Mr. Shiny - Let me make it easy for you. Here it is.
Mark - March 5, 2009, 5:59 pm,
Here it is.
Donthate - March 5, 2009, 6:55 pm,
WTFO - March 26, 2009, 12:02 am,
It also promotes blind hatred, sense of entitlement, and impotency.
Mark - April 6, 2009, 3:33 pm,
I've noticed that in the month since this was posted, I haven't seen any comments about how Bush screwed up the economy.
Neocon H8R - July 5, 2009, 5:22 pm,
Do you have a report on how he lied about wmd's, yellow cake uranium, husseins connection to al-qaeda,the resesion etc, etc, etc. You clowns need to apply for jobs @ the neo-con ministry of propaganda office aka fox news.I think you will fit right in.
TTH - July 5, 2009, 5:41 pm,
You obviously have a few opinions Neocon and if i gave a flying spaghetti monster about politics I would probably agree with you! Problem is that you are only feeding th politifake need. These guys love an argument, try funny instead.
Neocon H8R - July 6, 2009, 3:48 am,
UR right and I was fall for their B.S. I wonder what color the sky is in their little fantasy world. In any event you are of way higher intelect than me TTH.
Dylan - July 26, 2009, 12:03 am,
prints too tiny dumbass
Mark - July 26, 2009, 9:57 pm,
It seems to me that Neocon H8R and TTH have grown tired of chug-a-lugging their Liberal Kool-Aide and have started mainlining it instead.
TheTrashHeap - July 27, 2009, 11:59 am,
Mark you are an idiot. Your kool-aid line is a jonestown reference. Nobody ever drinks it twice. Maybe instead of regurgitating jargon you heard on tv you could come up with something new and original? Maybe even something funny? Nah probably not.
TheTrashHeap - July 27, 2009, 12:01 pm,
Also as I am not an american I can not be "liberal". I live in the best country in the world. we have many more rights and freedoms than you. Look it up.
CANADA - July 27, 2009, 12:02 pm,
TTH must be CANADIAN!!!!!!
TheTrashHeap - July 27, 2009, 12:09 pm,
Yes sir I am. I love how some americans say they have more freedom than others. Upon investigation they should change it to "the land of the watched". There is no argument that Canadians have more freedom than Americans. Our g**s can even get married!
TheTrashHeap - July 27, 2009, 12:12 pm,
We can smoke and posses weed for personal use. We have no "patriot act". The police can't search our cars just cause they think they smell weed. The police NEED a warrant to enter my house in any circumstance. What do they get that we don't.....?
CANADA - July 27, 2009, 12:15 pm,
all i wish canada copied from the states is their ease on gun control. ours is so strict and in no way they can justify billions of dollars and have the crime levles increase. !!!!!!only crooked politions fear armed civilans!!!!!
TheTrashHeap - July 27, 2009, 12:20 pm,
Canadian gun control is really only tough on handguns. As they are not a hunting weapon I have no problem with that. It's easy to legally own a rifle or sh**gun so and that's all I would ever need. Bet you are glad we don't have their gun violence eh!
CANADA - July 27, 2009, 12:23 pm,
no no no you should see the **** that is needed to be legal. two different training courses,a security check, two letters of reference, a letter from you ex (if you have), then you need to wait 4 monthes before they process your request.
TheTrashHeap - July 27, 2009, 12:23 pm,
I really just wanted to b**** at mark who labeled me as a liberal just because I advised neocon that Politifakes were timmy bait. Everytime someone disagree's with mark he turns them into a political opponent. I don't need politics to hate you Mark its EZ
TheTrashHeap - July 27, 2009, 12:25 pm,
yeah I know i am a gun owner. I know some real morons who passed all the criteria so how hard could it be?
CANADA - July 27, 2009, 12:25 pm,
and thats only for rifles and sh**guns, you need all that **** just to buy bullets, to get your FAC (firearms acquisition certificate), the you need to show it just to buy bullets
TheTrashHeap - July 27, 2009, 12:28 pm,
There is no FAC anymore. Its called the PAL now. (posession acquisition license) The training course's are easy, its all common sense.
CANADA - July 27, 2009, 12:35 pm,
ya i got mine but it is still ****, why the f#ck should i have to blow off a sunday and listen to a retard from the city try to tell me how to handle a gun safely, while he is full of stories about how he almost sh** someone or how he almost got sh**
Mark - August 16, 2009, 12:39 pm,
TTH - It seems to me that the "Liberal Label" does apply to you. You don't have to be American to be a liberal. I'm well aware of what "Drinking the Kool-Aid" refers to...I've been explaining in here for months. It's also an accepted reference for...
Mark - August 16, 2009, 12:45 pm,
...anyone who has fallen for propaganda. As for there being no argument about Canada's freedoms vs the US freedoms; smoking weed doesn't make your government better, it just gets you high. Getting a g** marrige certificate doesn't make you more free...
Mark - August 16, 2009, 12:50 pm, just entitles you to more benefits. This poster wasn't intended to be funny, it was intended to point out to all of the Kool-Aid drinking liberals that Bush didn't start this economic turmoil. If you don't hate me because of my political point...
Mark - August 16, 2009, 12:54 pm,
...of view, then why do you find it so easy to hate me? I'm exercising my right to free speech on and American issue, but you, a Canadian, find it necessary to comment on my poster and call me an idiot. Here's another thing we seem to disagree on...
Mark - August 16, 2009, 12:57 pm,
...handguns. I've noticed that in states (U.S.) that allow the carring of concealed handguns, people tend to be a little more polite and the crime rates are lower. I have to go now but I look forward to your response.
WTFO - August 16, 2009, 4:07 pm,
Mark, I wouldn't waste too many words on TTH. In my view, he views himself as the Motifake 'Funny' Mountie.
Mark - August 17, 2009, 11:07 am,
WTFO!! Long time no type. It's good to read from you again. I know that sometimes arguing with some Motifakers is a lot like pissing into the wind but it also gives me that warm feeling, if only for a few seconds.
Sean - August 17, 2009, 12:05 pm,
But then, then the coldness returns Mark, with his bud: smelliness. Don't ask me how I know.
TheTrashHeap - August 17, 2009, 12:11 pm,
The crime rates are all lower here where hand guns are difficult to get and almost impossible to carry. Posters not meant to be funny are a waste of time and space. Canadians have a longer list of freedoms than the "land of the free" you cant argue that.
TheTrashHeap - August 17, 2009, 12:14 pm,
You politifakers love to tout free speech yet you forget my right to disagree, and call you morons. Blather on all you want I will just keep pointing out your ignorance. Everyone else comes here for a laugh, why do you insist on spoiling it?
Sean - August 17, 2009, 12:15 pm,
Hell, here it's easier to *** a sober nun on a Sunday than it is to get a wire***.
TheTrashHeap - August 17, 2009, 12:17 pm,
And the cops actually need a reason to pull me over or enter my house!
CANADA - August 17, 2009, 12:22 pm,
and if they smell the weed leaking from my truck they still can't search it! I LOVE CANADA!
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 17, 2009, 1:10 pm,
I love how everyone who disagrees with MarTFO is a Timmy or some kinda self appointed something or other. TTH is right you guys rant about freedom but can't stand it when someone disagrees with you.
Haarakkon - August 17, 2009, 1:22 pm,
Oh, bullfeathers.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 18, 2009, 2:37 am,
Mark - August 19, 2009, 8:22 am,
So many little time. Sean - As long as I keep pissing, it stays warm. TTH - I'm happy about your crime rate. I like having a hand gun and carrying everywhere I go. It gives me the piece of mind that if some wack job strolls into my....
Mark - August 19, 2009, 8:27 am, and starts shooting abortion doctors I can stop the matter right then and there. If political posters are a waste of your time why do you feel the need to comment on them? I'm not familiar with the freedoms in Canada but I'm happy for you and...
Mark - August 19, 2009, 8:31 am,
...I don't feel the need to argue over which country has more or better freedoms. Contrary to what you may think, I like Canada. I haven't forgotten your right to disagree I just don't know why you feel the need to disagree with a poster that has...
Mark - August 19, 2009, 8:35 am,
....nothing to do with Canada. I agree that everyone comes here for a laugh. Some posters are funnier than others. Some people may find this poster funny. You don't. That's fine. If your looking for funny, just move along. It's not here. I'm not....
CANADA - August 19, 2009, 8:40 am,
I gota say I sure love American gun laws! If it wasn't for our panzy liberal p**** politicians we might have some better ones. they must believe an unarmed population is a safe population, but who is stupid enough to thin a criminal will follow the rules
CANADA - August 19, 2009, 8:41 am,
Mark - August 19, 2009, 8:41 am,
...spoiling your fun. I'm just not providing it for you. Sean - The nuns here eavesdrop at the confessional and don't have the need to do wire***s. I don't worry about wire***s. I trust that they help keep us safe and are used properly.
Mark - August 19, 2009, 8:45 am,
TTH - The cops need a reason to pull me over too or enter my house. CANADA-In the US, weed leaking out of your truck is probable cause to stop you and I think that's fine. You shouldn't be driving and smoking weed. Mooooooo - I haven't called anyone a...
Mark - August 19, 2009, 8:49 am,
....a Timmy in months. And WTFO and I are different people. Although WTFO comes up as an alias under my name, you'll notice that Mark doesn't come up as one of his aliases. I once accidentally typed WTFO in the name box when I was responding to him.
Mark - August 19, 2009, 8:52 am,
Moooooo - You're also wrong about not being able to stand it when someone disagrees. I post my point of view and respond to others points of view. If I couldn't stand it, I wouldn't bother responding. I also try to respond without resorting to name....
CANADA - August 19, 2009, 8:52 am,
My girlfriend could be high as a bird but that shouldnt give them the right to search my truch if im just picking her up
Mark - August 19, 2009, 8:56 am,
...calling. Haarakkon - I'm not sure which way your bullfeathers are ruffled. PKP - Thanks! CANADA - We finally have found some common ground. "When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns."
CANADA - August 19, 2009, 8:58 am,
Use the guns to outlaw the outlaws. Only crooked politians fear armed civilians.
Mark - August 19, 2009, 9:00 am,
CANADA - I see it the same as having open alcohol in a vehicle. The driver might not be drinking but it's still illegal. Maybe someday Marijuana will be legal or decriminalized in the US, but not today.
Mark - August 19, 2009, 9:01 am,
I think crooked politicians are part of the reason our founding fathers put the 4th Amendment into our constitution.
CANADA - August 19, 2009, 9:04 am,
and cause our politians were still s****** on the tit os royalty we dont have the 4th
BoneCD - August 19, 2009, 9:04 am,
CANADA - August 19, 2009, 9:06 am,
you guys also have the right to remove any politian by force (if needed) if they are damaging to the country. we dont cause of a stupid a** king who wouldnt give us our own country, or we would have removed him
BoneCD - August 19, 2009, 9:07 am,
Personally Mark I think that I have used the term "Timmy" way more than you have in the last 3 or months...just sayin'
Mark - August 19, 2009, 9:08 am,
Mooooo - I just noticed that WTFO has been removed from my alias list. WTFO must have been busy while I've been gone.
Mark - August 19, 2009, 9:11 am,
BoneCD - I try to use it sparingly and only when I feel it is truly deserved. CANADA - They really frown upon removing politicians by force. I think the 4th Amendment reserves that possibility in case of a real break down in our democratic form of govt.
CANADA - August 19, 2009, 9:18 am,
with our stupid majority government,whenever a party trys to pass something the other parties vote it down (im sure out of spite). it has prevented allot of things or slowed them. and it makes any elected offical look like a liar because there promises...
CANADA - August 19, 2009, 9:18 am,
were broke
Mark - August 19, 2009, 9:24 am,
I think that our politicians (especially the liberal ones) tend to use government money to buy votes by giving things away. The bills here tend to get bogged down with "earmarks" that have nothing to do with the original bill. It's kinda like....
Mark - August 19, 2009, 9:26 am,
...."I'll vote for your education bill if it includes a new water treatment plant for my state or district." I think that we here in the USA need to vote out everyone in Washington.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 19, 2009, 10:04 am,
I didn't mean to imply that you were the same person, Just that you seem to share every opinion. And a love for dull, unfunny politifakes.
Mark - August 19, 2009, 10:09 am,
Moooo - I jumped to that conclusion when you joined "MarTFO." Yes we tend to share political beliefs but WTFO is a far better debater than I am. Like I said earlier, WTFO was listed as one of my aliases due to a mistype on my part. I wasn't sure you were
Mark - August 19, 2009, 10:10 am,
...aware of that. I make enough mistakes here and I didn't want WTFO taking the blame.
Mark - August 19, 2009, 10:11 am,
Ohhh...and "dull and unfunny" is in the eye of the witless beholder.
Bah - October 25, 2009, 1:06 am,
It is interesting to me that of the many comments made here and the attacks back and forth, not one person has attacked the validity or pertinence of the article posted. C'mon you commies, give us an argument we can sink out teeth into!
Haarakkon - October 25, 2009, 11:19 am,
Liberal Kool-Aid: Even the moderates drink it to forget.