Tax and spend democrats have been replaced by Spend and then tax liberals. Sorry kids. The President just stole your future.

Creator: WTFO

Marduke - March 5, 2009, 9:18 am,
Yeah, cause 8 years of the Cheney/Bush doctorine they added so much.
Toussaint - March 5, 2009, 9:29 am,
Bravo, right on the money! Brilliance! Where is his promise of " I will go line-by-line " over the spending bill to keep out pork projects? Another lie to get into office and his zombies can't see it, but the ones not infected did.
Mark - March 5, 2009, 11:18 am,
WTFO and Toussaint - You guys are just mad because you haven't been asked to join the new Socialist party yet. Party membership entitles you to be first in line for tour pork entitlements. But it's OK...I know a guy who can fix us up.
Mark - March 5, 2009, 11:19 am,
oops! tour = your sometimes my fingers get in the way of typing.
Marduke - March 5, 2009, 2:04 pm,
I suppose it's only Dems moving the pork? Not one repub ever asked for money for pork projects, right. I agree it's not right, but this is hardly just a one party issue.
WTFO - March 6, 2009, 1:34 am,
Marduke, pointing out the President's statements about how he would stop pork and earmarks were lies is the topic. It appears that your liberal defense is to point out the bad behavior of others to make it ok. It's a typical moron defense "well they are..
WTFO - March 6, 2009, 1:35 am,
they are doing it too, so why can't I?" Earmarks are wrong and we all know that McCain had the testicular fortitude to stand against them. Obviously, Obama does not.
Marduke - March 6, 2009, 5:45 pm,
You're smelling too much rocket fuel. I didn't say it was right for dems to do it because rebubs did it. I said it happens on both sides of the aisle, but you are so quick to lay it on one party, you won't even acknowledge it.
WTFO - March 7, 2009, 12:35 am,
I don't defend anyone's wasteful spending. Repubs lost Congress due to it. However, the Dems have gone ape-**** with it in just one month. The $787B pork package exceeded what was spent in Iraq and Afghan over 7 yrs of war. Their spending is catastrophic
WTFO - March 7, 2009, 12:37 am,
Maybe you should look at what's going on right now. Our kids' future is being spent today to implement pet projects and socialism. The $400B omnibus has 8,900 earmarks in it. Wake up and drop your partisanship. We are all getting screwed by Dems gone wild
Mr. Shiny - April 10, 2009, 5:05 am,
Obama is not a socialist. The socialist party of the US said he is not a socialist. Just putting that out there.
WTFO - April 10, 2009, 9:00 pm,
Pres Obama is a liberal Democrat. That is true. His policies are clearly socialist. Just putting that out there too.
Mark - April 11, 2009, 10:19 am,
He's an a**ociate of a Chicago-based Marxist group with access to millions of labor union dollars and connections to expert political consultants, including a convicted swindler.
WTFO - April 11, 2009, 6:39 pm,
Interesting article, but it reinforces what I already believe. Unfortunately, any of his sheep that read it will dismiss it. Brainwashing and stupidity are hard to ge past. There are however former supporters of Obama who are not sheep and keep their eyes
WTFO - April 11, 2009, 6:40 pm,
open to what's been going on. I was floored when Porc weighed in against the Pres as a socialist in another comment thread. Good for her for making decisions based on evidence versus what the media is trying to cram down our throats.
LURCH - August 3, 2009, 7:21 pm,
I THOUGHT THAT WE WERE AGAINST TYRRANY, i.e. leaders forcing their will on the people. Guess as long as we wrap hitler inblack face it is ok!
Agent K - August 3, 2009, 7:23 pm,
it's why we were found as a REPUBLIC and NOT a democracy. FDR f***ed us though so now here we are being subjected to his legacy.
Jatropheus - March 12, 2010, 12:20 am,
WRONG SITE! Approvals show what party the mods here worship, bye. As I go, I will point out two things: 1. Sheople can play pot calling kettle black all they want, changes not their own blindness. 2. Bad, sure, but still far better than more Bushism.
rerun - March 12, 2010, 5:02 pm,
wow, you can tell I support g** marriage between hamsters just from my being a moderator? I am impressed.
Buzzramjet - July 27, 2012, 11:39 pm,
Yeah tax and spend is so much more worse than the borrow from China and spend cons. So much better.