Someone's got to take all the blame. May God bless him and the USA

Max - May 23, 2008, 9:48 pm,
There is no spoon. I mean, god.
Bulgy McPackage - July 2, 2008, 12:52 pm,
As a US citizen, I so hate this president, I'd blame him for anything, including all the diarrhea in the world.
wtf - July 7, 2008, 10:44 pm,
wtf!?!?!? you have got to be kidding me! Scapegoat my a**, he deserves the penalty for treason.
db - October 17, 2008, 8:10 pm,
bush doesn't even have the power to influenece 90% of what people blame him for. most of it goes back to congress and congress puts it onto bush to keep themselves from looking like the failures they are.
Porcelina - October 17, 2008, 8:12 pm,
How does he not have the power?
Sean - October 17, 2008, 8:15 pm,
So let's check out Wikipedia then to see who's to blame: "The Republicans won a majority position in both houses of Congress in the elections of 1994. The Republicans controlled both houses until 2006, except the Senate for most of 2001 and 2002, when th
Sean - October 17, 2008, 8:16 pm,
-- the Democrats had the majority after Jim Jeffords left the Republican Party to become an independent and caucus with the Democrats." Those d*** Republicans -- always blaming Bush for ****.
Porcelina - October 17, 2008, 8:23 pm,
*sigh* If you have a few hours, go to
barockeva - January 28, 2009, 10:48 pm,
God can go f*** himself and so can Bush.
WTFO - January 29, 2009, 1:13 am,
Wow, look at all these loving, open-minded, peaceful liberals and democrats on this site. He's out of office and I'm sure your messiah will correct all the world's ills *snicker, snicker* sorry couldn't keep a straight face. Thanks Pres Bush for...
WTFO - January 29, 2009, 1:14 am,
...keeping this nation safe for 7+ years and not listenening to the hateful liberals and blindly partisan chuckle-heads.
Mark - January 29, 2009, 10:57 am,
2,687 days without a terrorist attack on US soil...but who's counting?
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 29, 2009, 3:59 pm,
I keep hearing people use the term messiah mockingly to refer to Pres. Obama, but you all seem awfully worshipful of His Holiness Pope Bush sometimes. You certainly act as though he was/is infallible. There's toeing the party line, and then there's ---
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 29, 2009, 4:03 pm,
--slavish devotion. Myself, I kind of like Barack Obama, and I even voted for him (because Bob Barr is a carpetbagger), but I dislike this whole bailout business, under him AND his predecessor AND his former opponent in the election. When businesses --
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 29, 2009, 4:05 pm,
-- fail, they fail, whether they're restaurants or banks or car companies. No one's bailing out the buggy whip industry, are they? Sometimes failure should be its own reward. I'd rather that money go to my kid's school.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 29, 2009, 4:08 pm,
I'm just saying, I'll defend the President, but I'm under no illusion that he's perfect, and you should be similarly balanced regarding Pres. George Bush.
LogicDude - January 29, 2009, 4:15 pm,
Wait a lead Investment Advisor, Montgomery Burns, said the buggy whip industry was due to make a comeback...are you saying I should invest in something else? I KNEW I should have sunk my money into cotton gins!
Sean - January 29, 2009, 4:17 pm,
Think about it: who can afford to drive a car or truck these days?
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 29, 2009, 4:34 pm,
I see, let's see, car affordability minus money plus bailout divided by buggy wh--OH MY GOD!! Gentlemen, it's time to buy horses and buggies again!
Mark - January 29, 2009, 5:06 pm,
I don't think GWB was or is infallible, I just think he got a raw deal from the media and the majority of the American public believe what the media says. It's way to easy for the media to sway public opinion. I agree with most of what GWB had done.
Mark - January 29, 2009, 5:10 pm,
I also think that we're winning the war on terror and things are improving in Iraq. I saw on the news that someone in Iraq has erected a sculpture of a shoe to commemorate the shoe throwing incident with GWB. There's no way that something like this...
Mark - January 29, 2009, 5:13 pm,
...could ever happen if GWB hadn't sent our troops there. I did all of my Obama bashing before he took the oath of office. I didn't vote for him and I don't think I ever would. But I hope he brings us out of the economic crisis that we're in.
Mark - January 29, 2009, 5:14 pm,
I hope he does it without turning us into a socialist government.
WTFO - January 30, 2009, 12:08 am,
Pres Bush was not without mistakes, but I am convinced he is an honorable man who did what was required to protect the nation in spite of viceral attacks from the left and media. I hope Pres Obama succeeds, but I'm convinced that he would have to...
WTFO - January 30, 2009, 12:10 am,
...reverse his direction and policies because his stated path leads to failure in the GWOT (his admin. won't even use the phrase), failure in the markets (Pres Bush started this failing plan and Pres Obama is growing the mistake), and he'll socialize USA
samiam - May 31, 2011, 10:19 am,
Evidently, Economics Degrees are cheap. Addressing only Afghanistan and Iraq only, those two wars have been significant factors in our budget deficit. As for other criticism about Obama- "Here's Bin Ladin. Anthing else I can get for you m**********rs?
rerun - May 31, 2011, 5:26 pm,
political conversations are for our sister site, politifake.