Michelle Obama getting some On The Job training

Creator: FTACHASER357

Cubbybear - March 7, 2009, 12:35 am,
LOL...I thought it was Jacko
Toussaint - March 7, 2009, 10:01 am,
The hypocritical mendacity to show up for a ph**o-op wearing $ 150 sweater and $ 200 blouse, driven in $ 60K cars with an division of ph**ographers.
Mark - March 7, 2009, 11:18 am,
I knew I recognized Michelle from somewhere. She's the one who screwed up my order at Burger King.
Baron Von Tofurkey - May 19, 2009, 6:49 pm,
yeah, how DARE those Harvard trained lawyers who grew up dirt poor donate some of their time at a homeless shelter..cause we all here on Motifake, do that, right?
Mark - May 20, 2009, 12:21 pm,
BVT - Check your facts. Neither Michelle nor Barack grew up dirt poor. A better question to ask would be; "How many times did she go to volunteer at a soup kitchen or homeless shelter before she had a Secret Service detail and bunch of ph**ographers?"
Baron von Tofurkey - May 20, 2009, 6:55 pm,
argument ad hominem, Mark. I never said B.O. grew up dirt poor. I said Michelle did, and she did. The best question to ask is, "Why are M'fakers criticizing her for doing a good deed, and why WOULDN'T u expect sec. service/ph**ogs 2 follow the 1st Lady?
Baron von Tofurkey - May 20, 2009, 7:04 pm,
btw, Mark which matters more, the act or the motive? Criticize Bush for a stupid war; criticize Pelosi for not being straight up on CIA discussions; criticize Kennedy for killing a girl while drunk; why rip someone 4 volunteering @ a homeless shelter??
Mark - May 20, 2009, 8:32 pm,
If you weren't referring to Barack and Michelle when mentioned "Harvard trained lawyers" who were you referring to? Just because you say Michelle grew up "dirt poor" doesn't make it so. Michelle's father was a City of Chicago employee. Very middle class.
Mark - May 20, 2009, 8:34 pm,
I consider Michelle and Barack to be a couple of phonies. Michelle didn't do any public service until it was to her benefit to do so.
Mark - May 20, 2009, 8:48 pm,
Of course the Secret Service goes with the First Lady, duh. The point I was making was that she didn't do this type of Public Service before she was First Lady. This was merely a ph**o op.
Mark - May 20, 2009, 8:53 pm,
btw BVT, exactly where do you feel that I've made an argumentum ad hominem? My comment was directed at your claim that Michelle grew up dirt poor.
WTFO - May 21, 2009, 12:33 am,
If I may, the motivation behind charity is crucial. Charity is about helping others. This appears to be a case of helping yourself for good publicity. It matters. BTW, this motifaker does a lot of community service in addition to serving in the military.