Have NO IDEA who YOU just ELECTED!

Creator: FTACHASER357

WTFO - March 8, 2009, 12:54 am,
Sure we do. A socialist who wants to tear down all the great things about this nation and turn it into a land of entitlement for those who won't work.
Mark - March 8, 2009, 1:32 am,
WTFO - You and I know who got elected but I'm afraid the poster might be right. Most of our "fellow Americans" were hypnotized by the Mesiah and are following blindly to the slaughtering pens of socialism. By the time they realize it, it will be too late.
WTFO - March 8, 2009, 1:39 am,
I don't know. The annointed one is seeing his approval ratings start to drop. The good thing is this great system has the ability to right itself 2 and 4 yrs from now.
Mark - March 8, 2009, 1:59 am,
My Liberal daughter-in-law was over tonight and she was defending BHO and his policies. My wife won't let me fight with her so I thought I was going to explode every time she opened her mouth. She knows my views and finally shut up when she saw my eyes...
WTFO - March 8, 2009, 3:02 am,
Youth is full of idealism and a p***erted sense of what is supposed to be "fair". If she went to college then she's got the academic liberal brainwashing to get rid of too. Experience and wisdom usually replace the liberal ignorance in time.
Mark - March 8, 2009, 3:03 am,
...bulging out of my head. There are still a lot of them out there just like her that will foloow this guy to their doom. I hope people will wake up in time to fix congress and then the executive mansion. I don't like Vodka or rice very much.
Mark - March 8, 2009, 3:05 am,
She's an ultra-liberal and I don't think she'll grow out of it. She's a social worker so at least she practices what she preaches.
WTFO - March 8, 2009, 11:50 pm,
Sorry to hear about a lost cause in the family. Social workers' life-blood is govt handouts so there is strong loyalty to the liberal socialism. Again, my condolences. I hope your son isn't being brainwashed.
Mark - March 9, 2009, 12:37 am,
She lost the govt. financed job on Jan 1st but started with a private company called Psych Com. More money - Less work. It's the American dream. My son was OK up until the got married now he's a lost cause too. LOL - But his brothers pick on him.
WTFO - March 9, 2009, 1:10 am,
Keep the faith, brother. He probably knows right from wrong, but won't get into it with her because he doesn't want to sleep on the couch. I'm sure you raised him right.
Mark - March 9, 2009, 1:12 am,
I started him off but his mother (my Ex) finished him.
Me_ - December 21, 2009, 5:42 pm,
Some of did before he was elected, but there aren't enough of us to override the stupid people.