The All-Turtle Marching Band Had Almost Spelled Their First Letter

Creator: Airman

agdaniele - March 9, 2009, 10:22 pm,
Just plain excellent. Waiting.......
LogicDude - March 10, 2009, 3:36 pm,
I lol'd....just very slowly.
Tacocat - March 10, 2009, 3:57 pm,
Stole that from LOLcats. For shame...
Airman - March 10, 2009, 4:18 pm,
Actually, it came in on an email at work yesterday... made me laugh.. I did a search to see if it was already on here.. it wasn't, so I posted it. I believe we have an option that says "upload an existing". Not every poster on this site is original.. cont
Airman - March 10, 2009, 4:20 pm,
and guess what, a lot of motifakes end up on other sites. We see the same posters show up her over and over. What would you suggest.. not post a great poster that is sent to you.. I guess we could add 'not original'. We are no all Ron... or sean..
Airman - March 10, 2009, 4:25 pm,
vote it a 1... I still think it's funny. There are lots of sites with lots of posters... this site is the most fun because of the back and forth and the yelling.. with over 40,000 works of art submitted on here, do you actually think they are all original
HtD - March 10, 2009, 4:38 pm,
Airman, just ignore the idiot. It's still funny.
Airman - March 10, 2009, 4:42 pm,
And FYI.. a lot of us make posters on other sites.. I saw some of cubby's the othe day, I forget where. We are allowed to make them over there, and bring them back here.. so they can get hammered and ripped and **** on. It must be the abuse we love
Culos - March 10, 2009, 4:42 pm,
What I started to do (after being trolled numerous times) is adding "not by me" to the title of a poster I found somewhere. So far it only attracted 1 further Timmie so I guess it weorks...
Airman - March 10, 2009, 4:43 pm,
not a bad idea..jeez, you would think we are being paid to do this
Culos - March 10, 2009, 4:43 pm,
*works*.....You'll find by the way that when you find posters by us on other sites, they have been nicked. I regard that as a compliment....
Airman - March 10, 2009, 4:50 pm,
What is 'nicked'? I found one of mine the other day on another site.. still had motifake on it.. It's ranked about 1.88 here, but made it to their top 50 list.. tough crowd here
Culos - March 10, 2009, 5:02 pm,
Nicked is non-American English (some would call it proper English) for stolen.... On that note, we are not tough, we're pleasant easy going nice Greybeards having fun with loads of trolls and Timmies and adolescents and what not....
... - March 10, 2009, 8:01 pm,
let's be honest, you guys who steal from other sites for just the number of posts you can make, is shameful. Culos calls it 'sharing', it's being a turd. it's one thing to make and put on other site. it's just being a thief posting others. quit posting
... - March 10, 2009, 8:04 pm,
others works. if you can't make orginal work go somewhere else. so many here doing orginal and not reposting. please think about it, be orginal and not a reposter. you better than that! thank-you.
Briton of Rose - March 10, 2009, 8:47 pm,
Let's be honest, you guys who whine on this site for just the number of comments you can make, is shameful. "..." calls it 'sharing', it's being a turd. It's one thing to complain on another site, but here it's just being a douche. Quit commenting --
Briton of Rose - March 10, 2009, 8:50 pm,
--on others' works. If you can't have original thoughts, go somewhere else. So many people here are making orginal comments instead of spamming. Please think about it, be orginal and not a rimjobber. You're better than that! Maybe.
Tacocat - March 10, 2009, 10:17 pm,
Wow, big argument. All I was getting at is its a bit annoying. Original works are the best.
ThePirate - March 10, 2009, 10:33 pm,
All of this from a comment from someone who has posted Nothing. A poser... or what does everyone call them.. ah yes, Timmies
Tacocat - March 10, 2009, 10:37 pm,
Who says I post on THIS site? I only come here to read comments. Its quite obvious that I'm a 'Timmie'. Most motifakes here aren't even funny anymore.
ThePirate - March 10, 2009, 10:48 pm,
then go away.. go post on
Tacocat - March 10, 2009, 10:53 pm,
Oooh, real mature.
ThePirate - March 10, 2009, 11:11 pm,
Wrong site for that and what is a Tacocat? Mexican, or a double entendre?
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - March 10, 2009, 11:41 pm,
It's funny!
LogicDude - March 11, 2009, 11:17 am,
What do you mean "all YOU were getting at?" The comment Briton of Rose was refering to was left by a spineless smacktard called "..." who refuses to properly identify themself with a registered user name...and we all know only Timmies do that.
Treehodger - February 17, 2010, 9:59 pm,
I love turtles. I got kicked out of PetCo once for wanting to fight American Sea Turtles with Japanese River Turtles to the death by strapping knives to them and put lettuce between them... Good times. 5 turtles.
agdaniele - March 8, 2010, 8:24 pm,
Still hilarious!
rerun - March 8, 2010, 8:27 pm,
they taste pretty good too.
MO - March 8, 2010, 8:36 pm,
I've never seen this one!! Love it!! Cha ching! In the favs! Thanks Ag! (and airman)