This is the kind of change we really need

Creator: WTFO

Baron von Tofurkey - May 24, 2009, 1:49 pm,
While this will come as a surprise to the conservative M'fakers, it IS possible to pray for and support our servicemen and women whilst not agreeing with the reasons they got sent where they are. put your money where your mouth is!
WTFO - May 25, 2009, 1:50 am,
BvT, I don't believe that you have to agree with the war in order to support the troops and that is not what this poster drives at. This is targeted to those in the media and Congress that have tried to tear down the military or tell us that the US is to
WTFO - May 25, 2009, 1:52 am,
blame for the terrorist attacks or all the evil in the world. It also goes towards those who lie about the cause of the war being unjust or for oil or revenge for the elder Bush or based on lies. These statements undermine the morale of those risking
WTFO - May 25, 2009, 1:55 am,
their lives for the freedom of this nation as well as the freedom of people abroad. They deserve better than to have their mission lied about to the point that it destroys morale. As far as putting my "money where my mouth is", I serve, so far 16 years
WTFO - May 25, 2009, 1:55 am,
worth and I'm not done yet. Is that good enough by your standards?
charlie - June 25, 2009, 2:36 pm,
No WTFO its the air force, so it doesnt count.
charlie - June 25, 2009, 2:37 pm,
No WTFO its the air force, so it doesnt count.
charlie - June 25, 2009, 2:37 pm,
No WTFO its the air force, so it doesnt count.
WTFO - June 25, 2009, 11:45 pm,
Warfighting is joint, charlie. No service can go alone anymore. Take away one aspect (especially the AF) and the war stops. So bite me.
charlie - June 26, 2009, 3:30 pm,
Are you kidding me, the navy can do your job and they already do.
WTFO - June 27, 2009, 5:42 pm,
charlie, just to provide one example of your complete ignorance and misunderstanding of the AF's mission areas. The AF flies the GPS satellites. Without them, percision munitions, aeronautical navigation, nautical navigation, Garmen, ATMs, and pay-at-the-
WTFO - June 27, 2009, 5:43 pm,
pump systems all fail. So run along and hump somebody else's leg mutt-face.
Charlie - June 28, 2009, 12:45 am,
So what your trying to say is that civilians could easily take over the air forces GPS systems makeing the air force even more useless. Seems like the government can hand over those sat's to NASA. and whats with the name calling i didnt call you anything?
WTFO - June 28, 2009, 1:48 am,
Fair enough, on the name calling. My apologies. Just a great quote from Heartbreak Ridge with Clint Eastwood. As far as NASA or any other civilians taking over space, it won't happen. There's not enough money in it. I still don't like your contention of a
WTFO - June 28, 2009, 1:50 am,
"usless" Air Force. I had an Army Col tell me once that "nobody makes a bigger hole where the enemy used to be than you Air Force guys. Thanks." His endorsement of my service is much more important to me than yours. So believe whatever. I know the truth.
TheTrashHeap - June 28, 2009, 1:52 am,
"nobody makes a bigger hole" sound about right
moooooooooooooo - June 28, 2009, 1:57 am,
Don't poke the bear. It's obviously quite constipated tonight. Too many lost hikers is my guess.
TheTrashHeap - June 28, 2009, 1:59 am,
poke poke
nickreaper - November 8, 2010, 7:22 pm,
And here I was thinking that war had gotten stale 9 years ago.