Taking money from one group of people and giving it to another One man took $787B, the other took $50B One man's in the White House, the other is in the Big House.

Creator: WTFO

Haarakkon - March 28, 2009, 10:21 pm,
Oh, for the good old days when conservatives *weren't* a sniveling bunch of whimpering cry-sacks. I used to be able to admire some of them...
WTFO - March 29, 2009, 12:48 am,
Who's whimpering? I pointed out that if you take $50B and work on Wall Street, you go to jail. If you take $787B and work on Pennsylvania Ave, the sheep bow at your feet.
Anon - March 29, 2009, 12:56 am,
1. Someone paid for something beneficial finally 2. Didn't you forget Bush and his cronies, or is that too much money to calculate?
WTFO - March 29, 2009, 5:54 pm,
Whatever, anon-Timmy. Live your San Fran pipe dream through the generational theft of this admin.
Haarakkon - March 30, 2009, 10:59 pm,
Before that point is dismissed out of hand, how much did going to war with a foreign country - under false pretenses - cost the taxpayer? And isn't that really the root cause of the economic crisis right now? In 1941-1945, the country sold bonds to
Haarakkon - March 30, 2009, 11:05 pm,
finance the war efforts. It was a different cultural mind-set. None of this charge it, credit card, buy now and pay later stuff so prevalant nowadays. At least 787B is a quantifiable number, unlike foreign war expenditures.
Sean - March 30, 2009, 11:59 pm,
Oh, yeah? Well you tell me, sir, what's the cost of a "smoking gun" in the form of a "mushroom cloud" slowly rising over what was once a thriving American city ... devastated by the haphazard use of mixed me***hors? Huh? Huh?
WTFO - March 31, 2009, 2:43 am,
Well, the past 7 years of war in two countries cost less than $787B to answer your first question, Haa. Second, I disagree with your "false pretenses", the intel was there, Iraq was a sponser of terror, Saddam violated international war, slaughtered his
WTFO - March 31, 2009, 2:45 am,
own people (the US was flying sorties to protect Kurds in the North and Shia in the South of Iraq), he did have weapons and never proved he disposed of them per UN direction, and there is much more. I agree the culture was different in WWII,
WTFO - March 31, 2009, 2:47 am,
but I'm not comforted by the $787B (the largest power grab of govt from capitalism) being a "quantifiable number". Wasting the tax dollars of me, my children and their children on psycho liberal ideology won't fix our economic status. By the way, the wars
WTFO - March 31, 2009, 2:49 am,
are not the root cause of the economy. The root cause is the banks that were pressured by Congress to issue subprime loans to people who can't afford to repay. Most of this pressure came from the Dems. Deregulation was signed by Pres Clinton in 1999, the
WTFO - March 31, 2009, 2:50 am,
Congressional Black Caucus worked with Fannie Mae to issue ARM loans to poor people, Pres Obama himself received $106K from Fannie, and we found out last week that his Chief of Staff, Emanuel worked for Fannie when these bad practices were failing. There,
WTFO - March 31, 2009, 2:51 am,
sir, is your root cause.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - June 16, 2009, 5:59 am,
I'll have to say this is one of my favorite Motifakes ever. I've copied it and passed it along to a lot of my friends on MySpace. I gave it 5 lions or whatever those things are.
WTFO - June 17, 2009, 8:01 pm,
Thanks PKP. This is one of my favs as well.
Reality Lord - August 20, 2009, 1:11 pm,
i thought it was Bush that ok'de the $$$$$$$$, thus shifting America from a capitalistic state to a socialistic one?
WTFO - August 23, 2009, 6:29 pm,
Bush did approve the 1st TARP and I think it was a huge mistake. Obama passed TARP 2, $787B in 'stimulus', took over GM and are now trying to take over health care and energy companies (cap and trade).
pantha266 - October 30, 2009, 3:23 pm,
Wow, someone watches too much FoxNews. Talk about spinning
WTFO - October 30, 2009, 11:58 pm,
I watch foxnews, cnn, msnbc and look across the internet to find truth. No spin just facts, bud.
booger13 - November 4, 2009, 11:49 am,
diff being as well, Bush also cost us our soldiers as well as lied to us . BAM is just trying to clean the mess up.madoff and JRbush,hook their nuts up to a car battery- and light that f***er up in a lie detector that shocks them PERIOD.
WTFO - November 19, 2009, 12:29 am,
Thanks for flicking incoherent hatred and BS falsehoods our way booger.
TheSarge - November 23, 2009, 1:08 pm,
Everytime someone says "Obama is just trying to clean up Bush's mess."my head starts to hurt from the total disregard of even the faintest glimmer of logic.
WTFO - November 24, 2009, 10:22 pm,
Couldn't agree more, Sarge.
Lurch - June 29, 2010, 1:25 am,
One man stole $50B to enrich himself, the other man borrowed $780B to clean up Bush's mess that Bush spent $13T creating. But yeah, let's whine about Obama cause that makes sense. lol.
TheTrashHeap - June 29, 2010, 1:37 am,
Political discussions are no longer welcome at Motifake. Please visit to make any further political comments. I may agree with you but this is no longer the place.