Creator: ChemDawg

Mark - March 15, 2009, 5:15 pm,
ChemDawg - You better MOPP up when you're playing with that stuff. If you take the time to look at the US Army crest, you'd see that it was formed in 1775 (June 14th to be exact) and we didn't have any 14-Ts, Patriot Launch Operators back then or in 1776.
Mark - March 15, 2009, 5:24 pm,
Or maybe you were going for the joke that General Washington needed some 14 Tangos because there were a few Patriots that he wanted to launch....but I doubt it.
Your MOM - March 16, 2009, 10:40 am,
Hey Mark I can see that u are a whiney lil b**** and to make u happy i made an updated 1 that says serving the military since 1997 is that better? I would say u better MOPP up bcs I wouldn't help u if u got contaminated! I'd let u do the kickin chicken
Mark - March 16, 2009, 10:50 am,
Your MOM - Speaking of "whiney lil b****," If this was your poster accept the criticism that it is just wildly inaccurate or defend what's on it. The pic on the poster has nothing to do with the text and the text makes no sense. If you did another...
Mark - March 16, 2009, 10:53 am,
...poster I hope it's better than this. I know this a first attempt but take a look around the site and try to at least rise to the lower level of what's already posted. If you're doing a poster with a military reference bear in mind that there are...
Mark - March 16, 2009, 10:58 am,
...many people with prior service and those that are still serving, so get your ducks in a row before you post. As for you leaving me to do the "kickin chicken;" if it comes to that I'm sure you will be dead long before the cloud gets to me. Keep trying.
ChemDawg - March 16, 2009, 10:59 am,
The picture does make sense if you are in a patriot battery. 14T are referred to as chockblocks and i changes the date to 1997 bcs according to a SSG who is a 14T that is the correct year.
Mark - March 16, 2009, 11:15 am,
ChemDawg - Maybe your target audience is a little too narrow and your reference is obscure. How about if you get your 14T20 to do the next poster. What's next? Speed Bumps? Spoons? Well as long as it makes sense to you, that's what really counts.
Mark - March 16, 2009, 11:25 am,
ChemDawg - I just looked at the new poster that's waiting for approval. All you did was change 1776 to 1997. It might not get approved because it's too similar to your original. My advice is to start from scratch for the reasons in my last comment.